trying to stay positive

HOPEFUL928

Reaction score
I am 33 and have been told i have a low egg reserve we have been seeing doctors for 3 yrs. After 6 Failed IUI's and 1 Failed IVF (1 egg 6cell day 3transfer) we decided to switch doctors. 1st IUI with new doctor we got a positive Pregnancy only to find out at 6 weeks we had no heart beat. had to have a DNC 1 week after Christmas. we did 3 more IUI's we decided to go forward with another IVF with the new doctor in September we had to stay on Birth-control because of a cyst o my ovary, October we started and had to cancel because i only had 2 follicles. we started another cycle as soon as i got AF they were able to retrive 4 mature eggs but only 2 fertilized the did assited hatching and put them back in Thanksgiving Morning which was day 3 I had a 4 cell and an 8 cell i go for my blood test Dec 7th Monday.
I want to stay hopeful but its getting harder considering all the failed IUI's and IVF Ect.. I am 6 days post transfer and i have the heavy, crampy feeling like AF is just around the corner. i know its only 12 days after transfer but the wait is the worst .

Hopeful928

Goodluck to you! Cramping is a great sign!

Im 37 (almost 38) and Im starting to think maybe I dont have any good eggs left. Ive only been TTC for 4 months but it feels like forever. My timing has been spot on every month. Then I think of the years inbetween my pregnancies (over 6 years each time) and wonder if maybe Ive had an issue all along but never knew because I was never trying to get pregnant. Anyway, sorry to ramble.

I hope you get your bfp and baby in the end. I imagine IUI and IVF is very stressful. I also imagine getting a bfn is more disappointing because it's almost our last option. Atleast, we feel like it is. Fingers crossed for you!!!

So we got a bfp monday. Still nervous that anything can happen by my levels look great. I will feel alot better when we are 12 wks right now only 4 1/2 weeks just . Try the ovulation sticks they help. Sending baby dust your way

Omg that's wonderful! Here we both were thinking it wouldn't happen for us and we are both pregnant. When is your edd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->