Trying tommee tipee bottles

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Someone mentioned how good these were so decided to invest in a couple to try, 'cos Kayleigh hates having a bottle, she crys all the way through and it takes ages.

OH said i should have gone back to work full time from off set, but stuff that , i need a day to recover from the trauma.:rofl:

So hopefully tommorrow she'll take a bottle better.

:rofl: good luck OH!!!! i used these bottles wen i was combine feeding :D

they do seem a lot softer and more natural. The other 2 were fine, but Kayleigh hates it. On tuesday, she'd only just finished a bottle when i got home, was still crying but then had a huge feed from me. Stuffed herself till she was sick just so that she could have boob.

eek!!! wee pest! hope she takes to it soon, dad must b feelin bad :(

yeah he keeps saying she's a real mummys girl. Not as bad as Alisha she used to cry if she had to cuddle daddy. Complete opposite now, declared the other day how she likes boy.:blush: B4 a male only had to look at her from 20 feet away and she'd be in hysterics. One poor couple had to go to other side of supermarket to us when doing there shopping as everytime they turned up the same aisle Alisha had a screaming fit.

It was embarrasing when her g'dads looked at her and she had hysterics. Wish she were like that now, she's such a flirt.

She like a sugar daddy mind. She seems to be able to sniff out a big balance a mile off lol.

When she saw Alan Sugar on telly, she went and kissed the tele.

When the bloke fil drives for popped to see him on Xmas day, Alisha kept flirting with him and brining him handfuls of cheeslets. He's loadedbut also old enough to be her grandad.

We gonna have trouble with her when she older. Oh well so long as she looks after her mum in old age:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: bless!!! chloeis funny with men too funnily enuff!

I used to the same. I used to stand at the top of the slide in the park and declare "no boys ":wacko:

Alisha's funny, she has to have pink, likes boys yet is a real bruiser, and fights with Gabriel and often wins lol

i hated pink!!! i used to love my dungarees!!! lol everyone mistook me for a boy :rofl:

I bought her a lovely suede coat, fur collar really nice and girly, she hardly wore it cos it was pink. Hopefully Kayleigh will wear it. She looked really cute in it with her pooh bear fleece hat.

lol just realised i kinda ran over ur thread :blush: sorry!

that's ok we just digressed a little. I just remembered i was gonna do cv and letter to see if i could pack job in and locum.

will do it at weekend when i hopefully got more sleep, i'll be ablee to string a coherrent sentance together then.

lo, hope all goes ok with bottles(headin back on topic :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->