Trying

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Ok, well I have always been self consoius on my weight. I am 21, 5'1 and I wiehgt roughly 160-165 pounds :/ and I have always been over weight :( The only time I seemed to have lost the weight was two years ago when I was into some bad things....But since stopping all that I gained my weight back. It is really hard on me to try to loose weight because my boyfriend loves to eat out...Finacially I cant afford that everyday and it makes me feel depressed who wants that. And I also am a very picky eater!

So I was wondering of any good weight loss tips that could possibly help both me and my bf, I want to loose some weight before I get pregnant, and to be healthier! Also, the weather where I am too, isnt the best for getting out for walks right now. I would say we have at least 8 feet of snow surrounding us!

Losing weight is 80% nutrition and 20% fitness. It is veryy possible for you to lose weight without exercising. (Although, exercise will speed up the process, and plus it makes you feel good :winkwink:)

Losing weight is all about clean eating. And trust me, I know what you mean when you say your bf eats all he wants. My BF is exactly the same. But take this instance:

Yesterday, BF & I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. He ate 15 chicken wings (totalling 1,320 calories! :wacko:) and I ate a ''buffalito'' with a side salad. It was 270 calories and DELICIOUS. It is VERY possible to eat out and eat healthily. (Just watch out for those sneaky high-calorie salad dressings.)

When you go out, google the nutrition for the restaurant. Pick something health concious! It's that simple!

Weight loss really isn't a difficult process.
-Eat Clean
-Exercise
-Drink water
-Get adaquate sleep.

Good luck! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

Losing weight is 80% nutrition and 20% fitness. It is veryy possible for you to lose weight without exercising. (Although, exercise will speed up the process, and plus it makes you feel good :winkwink:)

Losing weight is all about clean eating. And trust me, I know what you mean when you say your bf eats all he wants. My BF is exactly the same. But take this instance:

Yesterday, BF & I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. He ate 15 chicken wings (totalling 1,320 calories! :wacko:) and I ate a ''buffalito'' with a side salad. It was 270 calories and DELICIOUS. It is VERY possible to eat out and eat healthily. (Just watch out for those sneaky high-calorie salad dressings.)

When you go out, google the nutrition for the restaurant. Pick something health concious! It's that simple!

Weight loss really isn't a difficult process.
-Eat Clean
-Exercise
-Drink water
-Get adaquate sleep.

Good luck! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

Thank you so much for the advice, I will for sure keep all this in mind :)
It was very appreciated that you took the time to help!!!!

I eat out a fair bit, if I'm dieting at the time I tend to have a jacket potato, with a salad for a starter. xx

Sorry, are you American?

A baked potato I think to you guys :) x

I'm Canadian lol, Jacket Potato sounds better though ahaha

Haha :D Sorry, Canadian! I know people call them jacket potatoes, baked potatoes, loaded potatoes!

Either way they're quite healthy (Depending on filling), and fill me up loads :) Im actually going to try to eat one now, as my stomachs been off all weekend.

Potatoes in a little jacket ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->