TTC #1, 4 months so far, 30 yrs old,seeing RE but wondering if I really need it

Z

ZARDI5

Hi, I'm new here from TX. 30 yrs old. Introduced myself yesterday. DH (29) and I have been TTC 4 months (OPK and temp chart 2 months but know we BD'd during fertile time every day first 2 months.Also, preseed and soft cups last 2 months and nothing!) Off pill since 2009 but condoms every time until TTC. It's so annoying and makes you wonder why you tried so hard NOT to. LOL :wacko:
After starting TTC, I noticed AF was 4 days late, then 4 days early, then 7 late, then 1 early. I called gyno to make sure not a prob and to my shock, she told me to call RE. Again, to my shock, he wanted to see me! I read all these posts from ladies who wanna see them and they won't. Blood work is fine, shows I'm ovulating, Today is CD 3 so I gotta go in for follicular ultrasound and day 3 bloodwork. DH is doing sample today, too. (I already looked at them at the lab I work in, I think he's ok but he agreed to get a formal one done since I don't have the proper counting chamber @ my current job). So anyway, I'm struggling b/c it's only been 4 months and it's all so soon and I know it's better to be safe than sorry, but I feel like do I need all this? He mentioned clomid in passing, even tho I ovulate, and I googled it and it looks like some docs do that to get a better quality egg? Well, that terrifies me b/c I'm small and have ankylosing spondylitis (autoimmune spinal arthritis-rheumy said I can have kids with no effect besides pain) and I am worried about carrying one with my back, let alone multiples! I know I am getting ahead of myself but it's so much! UGGGH! Anyway, just wanted to rant. I guess I will keep seeing him since my ins covers it but I hope I don't end up doing something I didn't need to if it would happen anyway. Thanks for listening! I know it's long! S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->