TTC#1 6dpo

mrsashley

A teeny bit pregnant
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I'm new to B&B and am looking for some TTC buddies! DH and I trying for baby#1 after loss :angel: (had mc in sept 2007 at 5.5 weeks), just looking for someone who is in the same-ish boat. :hi:

Hey i am trying to concieve baby #2 i have got an 11month old daughter but 10 weeks ago i lost a baby at 6 weeks, i want to fall again but im scared the same will happen again, im 11dpo

hey angi! I would love to be your buddy, sorry I haven't checked this post for a couple of days and thought nobody liked me :p I am very scared but excited to get my :bfp: after my loss last time even though it was so early, I was very excited.

Hey Mrsashley
me and my partner are also ttc baby#1 after a mc (15-oct-2010) My Cycle is dif to yours but i will be your ttc buddy if you would like :)
Lots of baby dust to us all and lots of hope for a xmas bfp

hey MissMummy, That would be awesome to be TTC Buddies. MC is VERY hard, I still think about what my baby (who would have been 2.5 now) what have been like. I'm very excited to get my :bfp: hopefully this cycle! Testing tomorrow AM! I hope you get a wonderful christmas present hehe :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->