ttc#1 9dpo need buddy for support

hopeful12be

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc for 2yrs now with no luck :cry: . Kinda tired of seeing the bfn ever month but Ihave my hopes high on this month!!! Trying to wait till af is due to test so I don't test too soon and see another bfn. Anyways looking for a buddy for support.

Hello hopeful I'm a couple days behind you at dpo 5. DH and I have been ttc for 26 cycles but have only started temping and planning bd for the last 4 cycles and even then I only feel like this cycle I have tried my best. How long have you been married? I have been married 3 years. What have you tried? (Temping, opks, ect).

My husband and I have been married going on two years on sep.24. So far I have tried tracking my CM and have been planning BD for the days before of and after O. I've tried the whole laying down and elevating my bottom and the legs in the air lol nothing is working! But this month everything feels different I've had symptoms of things that aren't normal to me. But i'm waiting for af before I test so I don't run the risk of seeing yet another BFN. and I have also tried opks and they are a pain to understand and read so that's why I started just tracking my CM

Opks just seem like so much stress. I have checked cm a couple times I just feel really weird doing it lol. Checking cervical position just seemed impossible to me. I just want to keep it simple. But still need to vent and find comfort in talking to ladies that know about ttc. Oh btw I'm 21 how old are you? Well if you don't mind me asking.

I'm 22 will be 23 on sep. 7. I'm going insane having to wait for af googling symptoms doesn't help at all! i think if af does come that the hubby and I will be throwing the planning out the window and just winging it because this is getting way too stressful.

I think this was meant to be lol my birthday is sept 3rd and DH and I got married July 24th 2010. Haha I have tried to stop googling and I am doing pretty good... I think. I don't let DH know to much he would probably stress me out to much and with this site my stress level has gone down a lot. Just hope it helps getting a bfp.

ha what a coincidence. I think I over share with my hubby sometimes I feel like he's thinking "here we go again different month same thing" lol but I have to give him props cuz the past few days i've been snapping his head off and he just lets me calm down then he will talk to me lol. i just can't wait for the bfp

There are times I start sharing stuff and he looks at me like " omg what the hell are you talking about" it's even worse when I am super excited about it. Poor husbands having to deal with our moods. Yesterday after bding DH was tickling my ass and I thought I peed a little so I started bawling he wasn't sure what to do or even what was wrong poor guy. Lol hope these are good signs of bfp to come this cycle. When do you expect AF?

af is expected on this saturday the 17 but i hope the b*#&$ gets lost on her journey lol

Besides the bawling yesterday slight cramping on my right side. What about you?

mood swings, cramping which started out weak and became stronger by day which is weird cuz i don't get cramps before af. and for the last few days i have had diarrhea and this morning was constipated then this afternoon had diarrhea again with nausea which i thought was a stomach bug but i've never had a bug last this long. and i've had hot flashes but we're in texas so that's a normal thing.

It sounds irritating and very promising. I'm gonna try not to freak myself out to much. Just gonna keep temping and staring at the damn charts until AF arrives or is late. I could get AF anywhere from the 18th to the 22nd. But really hoping she does not show her ugly face.

i haven't tried the temp thing is it easy to do? and does it work as in telling you when you o?

It does show you when you o but only after and it can get messed up if you don't take you temp at the same time everyday and you have to have at least 4 straight hours of sleep and when you take your temp you can't move out of bed you can't drink or eat or it could mess up your temp. I am having issues with my last two temps because I woke up so many times in the night. But that could be a symptom and also the vivid dreams. Do you have any new symptoms?

I don't know what's going on today! i woke up this morning and went to the pee and i was spotting so put in a tampon cuz i figured i was about to start. so i broke down crying to the dh. well today we went to my sisters house and i told her about what happened and she told me to go check my tampon that it could have just been normal pregnancy spotting so i did well needless to say long story short i have only bled enough to not even fill up a extra light tampon so i have no idea if this is my period come early or what! but my periods are always super heavy the first day and well this isn't. i'm just emotionally drained and tired and can't figure out whats happening with my body! :(

Ill keep my fingers crossed that those are all good signs.

I am just feeling like a bottomless pit and I that I could eat everything slept better last night. Not sure when the witch is supposed to show. Hoping the witch does not show for either of us and we get our sticky bfps.

well bad news here :cry: the :witch: made her visit 4 days early the light turned to heavy this morning. i still haven't went to sleep yet. husband read yesterday about the preseed stuff and wants to try that so that's next on the list. i want to try temp tracking but i have issues sleeping so it's hard to get 4 syraight hours and be able to test at the same time everyday so i guess it's on to opks too! :sad1: well i hope you get your bfp all the angel dust that can blow is coming your way!!!! :dust:

Thank you and really hope you get your bfp this cycle. Give everything a chance before giving up. I bet you get your bfp soon. :) gl

My hubby told me yesterday that giving up is no option lol so I'm in this till the bun dings lol. Next month is a big birthday month in my family with mine, my moms, my grandmothers, and stepdads so lets hope it's the start of a new birth to happen fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->