ttc#1 9dpo need buddy for support

I have everything crossed for you Hun. Good luck. When are you going to test?

I answered you yesterday, but for some reason my post didn't show up. I've been very sick the past couple days (nausea only) and can't keep anything down. I got a very very very faint positive on an inverted photo today, so I will retest. AF is 2 days late and hasn't shown any hint of coming. Good luck to you guys!

Oh good luck I have my fingers crossed for you too dear.

Well......16dpo and still a bfn! Called the dr and she said that an early miscarriage could change my cycle a bit and that I should have had a full cycle before trying again. She said to wait 1 more week and if I haven't started to come in for a test. I have an appointment already scheduled for chronic pelvic pain, so she will do it then. This sucks so bad! I want an answer one way or another already.

Got my answer.....AF came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so it's on to the next cycle. I should ovulate near hubby's birthday so maybe we can create a life the day he came into this world

Well officially 4 days late tomorrow will be 5 and still no bfp took 2 test one frer is was negative then lastnight took a equate walmart one and it has a faint faint faint line i thought i was seeing shit but the hubby said he see's it too but it's a blue dye test so not really getting my hopes up. waiting till monday if af isn't here by then ,then i will be making an appointment with my ob. so fx!!!!

Got my answer.....AF came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so it's on to the next cycle. I should ovulate near hubby's birthday so maybe we can create a life the day he came into this world

sorry to hear the wicked witch got you i'm waiting for her to hit too if i'm not pg i just wish she would come already and quit playing tricks!

I am 6 dpo right now I am pretty sure that this cycle is a total bust but I think I am ok with that. Hubby and I are at each others throats and its the worst it has ever been not sure if I am over reacting about little things or it is just getting bad between us. I might try to put off ttc for a little while. I really don't want to with it taking so freaking long already why should I stop? I keep going back and forth in my head gosh keep going or stop!?!? Ugh but my rant is over. :p

You are a lot more patient then I could ever be. Keep me posted if you need more moral support private message me and we can talk there or exchange facebooks. I still have everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->