ttc#1 9dpo need buddy for support

For sure worth it. This tww is still dragging on for me.

when are you going to test? any symptoms yet? lol we have been talking for while now lol my name is annie btw. on fb if u have one.

Nauseous off and on today I have been feeling crampy light but awkward. Tested this morning got a bfn. But I am only 10 dpo. My name is Devin hubby's name is michael

it's still early fingers x for the bfp. my hubbys name is robert he's going after work to pick me up some opks till i can get my order in on amazon cuz by my chart it says i'm suppose to be in my fertile week starting tomorrow so fingers x for two pink lines so we can start 1st round of using the preseed.

I'm hoping and crossing everything for you. I'm pretty sure my husband would not do that for me lol. But I'm not sure if I would want to opks I love temping tho.

Well the first day of no soda went down the drain today I was so tired this morning that when my mom and I went shoping we stopped to get a fountain drink from a corner store and I put my cup under the dr.pepper and pressed the button. The cup was full by time I remembered that it's no soda for me lol. So it starts tomorrow for sure lol. I told the hubby and he just shook his head and was laughing.

well the no soda and heathy eating is going good today so day one almost done lol. Decided it was best to cut back on smoking instead of trying to quit while trying to quit caffiene too been doing good. this morning when i woke up i took an opk and it was positive so lots of :sex: this week lmao. fingers crossed.

Woohoo good luck. Feels like AF is coming soon. Hope not.

I'm hoping with being nauseous and so freaking emotional it's a bfp and not my body messing with me. I have also been snappy at the husband but he is taking it like a champ. Lol how is it going with eating well and no caffeine?

It went well today just drank water and had broccli cheese and rice with chicken for dinner. My only splurge today was icecream cuz i was craving something sweet. The hubby and I did our first round of preseed so fx it works.
Your symptoms sound promising. Wishing and hoping and praying for bfp for you!!! fx baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!!

That's awesome. I am glad you are doing so well. I think we are allowed to splurge alittle. I will be finding out if AF is coming some time this week. Anywhere from tomorrow to Friday depending on how long my cycle wants to be I might just keep testing every morning lol. I had a very large temp drop this morning so maybe it is implantation or it could be AF. I was telling my hubby today I wish I could just see in there to see what was going on. Lol do you work or just your hubby? Both hubby and I are security guards for the same company. Not sure how they will like it when I get my bfp but I will probably not tell them until I am At least 12 weeks.

yep it would be awesome to have a little window to see in there lol. I do not work Just the hubby he is a mechanic at firestone. I am a stay at home wife I take care of my man child as I call him lol. He pouted when he got home cuz he wanted to play the xbox and i told him no i''m like u flippin man child quit pouting!lol.

Haha nice my husband is always playing video games on his computer.

Haha my hubby said he would stop playing for me lol. It's the main reason he didn't want me to test Saturday because he wanted to play all weekend and he really thought I was. Just wait now for AF to come full force. I thought this was my cycle.

Haha my hubby said he would stop playing for me lol. It's the main reason he didn't want me to test Saturday because he wanted to play all weekend and he really thought I was. Just wait now for AF to come full force. I thought this was my cycle.

:-( af sucks! are you spotting or fully started hope it's just spotting!

Spotting so far but my temp shows that I am going to start soon. But it's taking way to long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->