TTC #1 af due nov 7 could use a buddy :-)

lilkittykeio

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
DH and I are TTC #1 in our 3rd month. Hoping 3rd time will be the charm. Anyone on the same cycle and want to buddy up? My AF is due Nov 7th.

Hi ladies!
DH and I are TTC #1 in our 3rd month. Hoping 3rd time will be the charm. Anyone on the same cycle and want to buddy up? My AF is due Nov 7th.

Hi Lilkittykeio,
My DH and I are also in our 3rd month...and I am due AF on Nov. 7th, I would love to be your buddy!!! Here's hoping that 3rd time is a charm for both of us. Have you been getting any symptoms?

Hi jeni12

Thanks! I hope 3rd time is the charm too! It's always been a lucky number for me. I have had a few but really trying not to look for them. I had spotting at 8dpo and feeling feverish. Nothing else really. Just made a post about b12, I am a vegetarian and just got a tip from an app I use to watch my b12 but didn't give suggestions so I'm a bit concerned about that. How are you feeling? Any symptoms? Baby dust to us!:dust:

No symptoms really, but like you said I am trying not to look for them and obsess like the last two months, since last month I was sure I had all the symptoms lol.....heres hoping for two :bfp: this month!!!!

Hey Jeni12 How you doing? You testing tomorrow? AF got me today so I am out :cry:. I hope you get your :bfp:!

I didn't test yet, Im holding out. No AF yet, but I feel like she may be on the way. Good luck next month and hopefully we will both have a :bfp: for Christmas!!

Hey Jeni12 How you doing? You testing tomorrow? AF got me today so I am out :cry:. I hope you get your :bfp:!

Unfortunalty the :witch: found me this morning also:-( Onto next month...good luck and like I said hopefully BFPs will be coming our way for Christmas!!!

Aww sorry to here that :nope::hugs:

Gotta keep pma so yeah December is going to be out month! I bought opks, preseed, and b-complex vits so I'm ryeady to go. Cd4 today so should be able to start :sex: tomorrow.

Hi,

Can I join you guys?! We're starting to TTC baby number one this month, and I'm also on CD4 today. I'm getting a bit obsessive already and we've not even started yet!

Sure!
It's hard not to get obsessed with baby making. Last night I went to a home birth club and felt kinda out of place because I didn't have any kids and wasn't even pregnant lol. Just thought they could help me find a midwife. So I was sitting there with 20 kids all different ages running around thinking wish I had I kid to bring lol.

Good luck I hope you're one of the lucky ones that gets a bean right away!
:dust:

Hi my situation is slightly different, just due to the fact that i just finished Depo shot. But i started AF on the 7th of november too (which was my birthday... evil witch) it was a month after i was due for next shot, so hopefully my cycle is regular and we can start Ttc. :) Keeping the fingers crossed :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->