TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

cancerlib

Reaction score
Hi Mommas,
Lil intro about me: Had a MC at 5wks on Feb 1st, bleeding lasted 3days. No spotting ever since. Not waiting for AF but patiently awaiting O :haha:Am not doing anything special this month, other than EPO and Pre-seed to help with CM, has i dont seem to have EWCM.
I'd love to have buddies to share stories and experiences with. Lets move through TTC journey and encourage each other as we work our ways to sticky BFP!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs: and tons of babydust our way.
Praying for Rainbow babies for us all:baby::

I will be ttc after I get cleared on thursday :) (hopefully sometime this month) I just had a miscarriage on Saturday and all i have had is blood when i wipe since then (along with some small clots Sunday) its like the last day of my period that wont go away lol but my hcg levels were only 6 saturday night and hopefully will be at 0 by thursday - I was only 5 weeks so at least it happened before I was further along. BABYDUST to you :happydance:

I will be ttc after I get cleared on thursday :) (hopefully sometime this month) I just had a miscarriage on Saturday and all i have had is blood when i wipe since then (along with some small clots Sunday) its like the last day of my period that wont go away lol but my hcg levels were only 6 saturday night and hopefully will be at 0 by thursday - I was only 5 weeks so at least it happened before I was further along. BABYDUST to you :happydance:
So sorry about your loss, hoping u get ur body back soon. My bleeding wasnt much too,much like my 3days AF and on d 3rd day d pad Was hardly soak.
GL and babydust to u too

hi, I'm sorry for both of your losses! :( this is such a tricky time of feeling in limbo isn't it.

I had a MC at 5wks and am not waiting for AF but going straight for that next egg. I spotted for a week and then bled for 5 days quite heavy but like a period. I have finally stopped today, with just occasional (?heavy) spotting. DH is away until Saturday so we shall be starting then, so hopefully my egg doesnt arrive early lol

I chart my temps and use OPKs and can see that my pre-ovulation temps aren't quite the same as last cycle. I have tested -ve on a 10miu IC so know that my hCG is finally down and i am also getting -ve OPKs now too. So I'm ready to go lol

Im also planning to use a sperm friendly lube and daily BDing around my fertile window as it got me the BFP last time :)

baby dust to you both!! x

Hi Mommas,
Lil intro about me: Had a MC at 5wks on Feb 1st, bleeding lasted 3days. No spotting ever since. Not waiting for AF but patiently awaiting O :haha:Am not doing anything special this month, other than EPO and Pre-seed to help with CM, has i dont seem to have EWCM.
I'd love to have buddies to share stories and experiences with. Lets move through TTC journey and encourage each other as we work our ways to sticky BFP!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs: and tons of babydust our way.
Praying for Rainbow babies for us all:baby::

Hi hun, just wanted to say im in need of a buddy too after i misscarried at 5weeks on the 1st feb too, i started bleeding the saturday but think it happened the1st..

We are trying again straight away, i dont temp or test ovulation i just go with the flow if that makes sense, although im tempted with the rest but im trying for the relaxed approach..

How you feeling about becoming pregnant again, im slightly worried cause i dont want to go through mc again.. i think im going to try and test as late as possible this time (unless af shows)

anyway if you wanna chat get in touch.. think we need buddies to help get through these times

Emily

Hi mommas,pray for me. Finally d long awaited O has arrived and am so happy and sad at the same time. DH is down with malaria though he's relatively better now but i dont even knw hw to initiate sex without looking selfish. Last time we BDed was sunday night, dunno if i have a chance this month.
I'll try my luck 'nyways.
Hoping to catch the egg this month.:baby::dohh:

Hi ladies. I too had an early miscarriage back in august. We waited 2 cycles before ttc again in November. Still no luck and it's so frustrating. Next month would have been my "due date"....my sister gets upset with me when I say that because she feels everything happens for a reason. I guess it does, but when it happens to you, it's much harder to believe. Anyhow, I'm in my fertile week now. Got my positive opk yesterday so dh and I have been dtd. Let's hope we all get our bfp soon because we deserve it. What we went through was tough, but it made us stronger in some ways and I think it's about time we get rewarded with a sticky bean :) good luck ladies!!!!

Yeaaa! Mommas , we deserve sticky fattest BFPssss!!! Lets go get them
:happydance::thumbup:

Hiya Ladies, sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I had a MC at 6 and a half weeks on 4th January. I bled for about a week, then we started TTC straight away. Unfortunately my AF came anyway but now I'm waiting for Ovulation. 4 days to go! :happydance: MC is a really tough thing for anyone to go through but what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger, right? :) Fingers crossed and lot's of :dust: for those BFP's!!!! :hug:

Hey there,

I was diagnosed with a threatened M/C on 1/30 and started bleeding heavy on 2/2 I would've been 4 weeks.. We're trying again right away... Good Luck & Fx'd I'm always available to talk :) .. legs up & baby dust :)

Hey there cancerlib. I also lost my bean at 5 weeks 4 days last week. I have stopped bleeding and I am starting to become fertile (testing strips), but I do not want to Conceive this cycle. I am planning on April for TTC. Got so much to do (move house cross fingers) and sort things out. It wouldn't be fair on baby if I was stressed. Plus I feel the need to let ny body recover. I feel good as I do keep checking my fertility status, seeing the lines appear make me happy, but seeing the lines on the pregnancy test in May would be ever better!

I MC on 5th Feb at 4 and half weeks, and I am also jumping straight back in to it. I bled for 3 days and then spotted for 2 more. Hopefully I will O in few a few days time. Feel very anxious about this cycle. Its nice (in a crappy way)that we are all so near each other in dates!

Hiya Ladies, sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I had a MC at 6 and a half weeks on 4th January. I bled for about a week, then we started TTC straight away. Unfortunately my AF came anyway but now I'm waiting for Ovulation. 4 days to go! :happydance: MC is a really tough thing for anyone to go through but what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger, right? :) Fingers crossed and lot's of :dust: for those BFP's!!!! :hug:
So sorry for your loss,yes, it makes us stronger......*tons of sticky babydust for us all*

Hey there,

I was diagnosed with a threatened M/C on 1/30 and started bleeding heavy on 2/2 I would've been 4 weeks.. We're trying again right away... Good Luck & Fx'd I'm always available to talk :) .. legs up & baby dust :)
LOL....2 legs up. Lets go get our BFPsss! We deserve them!

I MC on 5th Feb at 4 and half weeks, and I am also jumping straight back in to it. I bled for 3 days and then spotted for 2 more. Hopefully I will O in few a few days time. Feel very anxious about this cycle. Its nice (in a crappy way)that we are all so near each other in dates!
So sorry for ur loss. Yep,we are all together in this.Our Success Is Certain

Hey there cancerlib. I also lost my bean at 5 weeks 4 days last week. I have stopped bleeding and I am starting to become fertile (testing strips), but I do not want to Conceive this cycle. I am planning on April for TTC. Got so much to do (move house cross fingers) and sort things out. It wouldn't be fair on baby if I was stressed. Plus I feel the need to let ny body recover. I feel good as I do keep checking my fertility status, seeing the lines appear make me happy, but seeing the lines on the pregnancy test in May would be ever better!
So sorry dearie. Whatever month you decide to try, ur Rainbow baby will be waiting for u, and dont worry you will still POAS(plenty sticks) and get ur BFP.....GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->