TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Good afternoon ladies :)

I did an OPK this morning and had what looked like an Evap? So I did another one and it was exactly the same! :dohh: The second line looked white, I don't know wether that is the start of my Positive or wether it's an actual Evap. My test yesterday only showed one line so I don't think it's a bad bunch of tests. I might try my Clear blue digital test later and see what happens. :wacko:

I did an OPK this morning and had what looked like an Evap? So I did another one and it was exactly the same! :dohh: The second line looked white, I don't know wether that is the start of my Positive or wether it's an actual Evap. My test yesterday only showed one line so I don't think it's a bad bunch of tests. I might try my Clear blue digital test later and see what happens. :wacko:
I believe with OPK,thr's nothn like an Evap line or a faint positive, infact the result must be darker than the control line. Y not try ur digital? It will save u the worry of evap n faint line.

I believe with OPK,thr's nothn like an Evap line or a faint positive, infact the result must be darker than the control line. Y not try ur digital? It will save u the worry of evap n faint line.

The second line was white/grey though? :wacko: I'm going to do another test at about 6pm with my digital. :)

whats an opk ladies :/

gl all i cant stop poas i said i wouldnt but i have them in the house, i think i saw a faint very faint line but i think its just me wishing it was there im only cd19ish and i think 8dpo so stupidly early so i think its in my head..

fingers crossed for you all

gl all i cant stop poas i said i wouldnt but i have them in the house, i think i saw a faint very faint line but i think its just me wishing it was there im only cd19ish and i think 8dpo so stupidly early so i think its in my head..

OPK = Ovulation Prediciton Kit :)

If you have them in the house, it's just so tempting! Haha, I'm the exact same ;) Fingers crossed for you hun! :dust:

oh i thought so, it is i got like 30 for about £3 lol so dont feel bad wasting them, i havent used ovulation ones before might try it next time if needed..

:)

It all depends on the sensitivity of d test u used. POAS again at 10DPO if its a + by then it should be darker.
GL

Yeah I just got a bulk load of HPT's and OPK's so as you say, you don't feel bad wasting them as they are cheap :haha:

yeah i will leave it till monday at least as my last bfp turned into an early mc. haent and wont tell OH for a while as he will only worry.. Im pretending i didnt do it lol otherwise i will get my hopes up...

Woohoo! I just got my first Positive OPK! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg

Still shying away from opks because I got 2 + ones a week apart (this was before my mc). I only used 3 total and they were all +. Any idea what could have caused that? There was no doubt about it, they were all very positive...

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining the chat as first time on here. Fingers crossed for you all that the positive opk's turn out to be the month 4 you all. Hope myself spring is a good'un too. I'm 28 came off depo have been ttc since sept 2010' although officially last sept 2011' as it took a year for periods to return. Unfortunatey suffered miscarriage at 8 weeks 4 days Dec 8th and have think I have just gone through same last week, well.....?
That 1s complicated as I got a smiley face Jan 24th & no period this month so tested & got a +. Started getting stomach pains & bleeds similar to miscarriage in Dec. Have since had a neg test so...... Hope 3rd time lucky & thought it would be good 2 chat. On minute your up on cloud 9 then....... Can't wait 4 it 2 work out

Chocolat: Welcome to the thread :hi:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hug: You will get all the support you need on here, I have found BnB so helpful and all the ladies are lovely and friendly! :D

yeah i will leave it till monday at least as my last bfp turned into an early mc. haent and wont tell OH for a while as he will only worry.. Im pretending i didnt do it lol otherwise i will get my hopes up...
Lol,same here,i have no intention of telling DH until i know the BFP is a sticky one,no need making him worry pieces

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg
Oh! Lucky U,dats awesome news. Let d BDing begins,lovely BDing weekend...lol

Still shying away from opks because I got 2 + ones a week apart (this was before my mc). I only used 3 total and they were all +. Any idea what could have caused that? There was no doubt about it, they were all very positive...
Y not try d digital ones? Or try temping.

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining the chat as first time on here. Fingers crossed for you all that the positive opk's turn out to be the month 4 you all. Hope myself spring is a good'un too. I'm 28 came off depo have been ttc since sept 2010' although officially last sept 2011' as it took a year for periods to return. Unfortunatey suffered miscarriage at 8 weeks 4 days Dec 8th and have think I have just gone through same last week, well.....?
That 1s complicated as I got a smiley face Jan 24th & no period this month so tested & got a +. Started getting stomach pains & bleeds similar to miscarriage in Dec. Have since had a neg test so...... Hope 3rd time lucky & thought it would be good 2 chat. On minute your up on cloud 9 then....... Can't wait 4 it 2 work out
Welcome on board,so sorry for ur loss. 3rd time's a Charm....*hugs*

Are both of those OPKs from the same urine? Interesting that one shows negative and one positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->