TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Im thinking I have! Must have surely I'm on cd16 ish I think do I'm thinking I have over the last few days but don't know for sure. Really don't know when to test again as I really don't want to yet to early. When will you guys test on what cd never :)
Good luck all

I have 4 days to go until I O hopefully! Give or take a day as I have never tracked my Ovulation before! :shrug:

Im thinking I have! Must have surely I'm on cd16 ish I think do I'm thinking I have over the last few days but don't know for sure. Really don't know when to test again as I really don't want to yet to early. When will you guys test on what cd never :)
Good luck all
I'll wait till Mar 1 to test.just want AF to b late b4 testing.
GL

I got my positive opk at 6pm on the 14th. When I tested again at 11pm, it was already negative so I'm thinking judging by the opk, today I am either 1 or 2 dpo. I ovulate about two days after my positive opk so just to be "safe", I'm counting today as 1dpo :) I really hope this is the month for all of us! A bfp would be the perfect bday gift for me :)

I'm so sorry for all of your losses! I mcd on 1-16 at almost 5 weeks and we're ttc but kind of guessing right now because I have no idea when I'm o'ing. Baby dust to all!

Yes,we deserve BFPsssss!!!!! And with our HOPE n LUCK combined we are going to get it and this time our LO will stay with us.:thumbup::happydance:

I'm so sorry for all of your losses! I mcd on 1-16 at almost 5 weeks and we're ttc but kind of guessing right now because I have no idea when I'm o'ing. Baby dust to all!
So sorry for your loss. Y dont u try temping or OPK? Thou BDing like thrice in a week will cover all bases. All the best for u.

Hope1409: Yay for you being in the TWW! Hope it flies by for you :D

StayHopeful: Sorry about your loss hun :hugs: I hope things get back to normal for you soon then you know where your body is at :hugs:

cancelib: Thank you :)

As for me, I did an OPK and the line was a bit darker than normal so maybe my O is on it's way :happydance: I did a HPT just for the fun of it which was negative but I didn't expect anything more! :haha:

StayHopeful: Sorry about your loss hun :hugs: I hope things get back to normal for you soon then you know where your body is at :hugs:

As for me, I did an OPK and the line was a bit darker than normal so maybe my O is on it's way :happydance: I did a HPT just for the fun of it which was negative but I didn't expect anything more! :haha:
Hahaha thats great, start the BD pronto!
GL

Hahaha thats great, start the BD pronto!
GL

We have started :haha: Thank you. Baby dust to all :dust:

So sorry for your loss. Y dont u try temping or OPK? Thou BDing like thrice in a week will cover all bases. All the best for u.

I had heard that temping and ok werent reliable after a mc because your body is all over the place for a while, so I figured I'd start temping again after my first af if no bfp. But now I'm wondering if that wasn't true... And I tried opks before I got my bfp the first time, but I got two strong positives a week apart so not sure what to think about that and now I'm wary of them...

If you search FF you will see many charts in which people have been temping straight after MC and although their pre-O temps are a bit wacky at the start many come down to where they should be in time for O. Quite a few actually get their BFP too *yippee*

Mine has finally dropped to pre-O temps today at CD9 (hoping it wasn't just mouth breathing lol) so that's a bit wacky compared to previous cycles but looks like its getting back into the swing of things. Will know tomorrow if it was just a fluke lol

Post up your charts if you have them :) I love to follow peoples charts too (..sad I know hehe..)

Glad to hear some of you are getting close to +ve OPKs :)

How's everyone doing? What CD or Dpo are we one. I'm confused for myself thought I O 8days ago as I had tiny amount of blood then nothing. But yesterday u had a load of thick white CM I don't normal check it so asked on here and now thinking maybe that was ovulation..
I feel like I'm having a lot of symptoms though aaarrggh it's all in my head I'm sure.

How's everyone doing? What CD or Dpo are we one. I'm confused for myself thought I O 8days ago as I had tiny amount of blood then nothing. But yesterday u had a load of thick white CM I don't normal check it so asked on here and now thinking maybe that was ovulation..
I feel like I'm having a lot of symptoms though aaarrggh it's all in my head I'm sure.
Lol....am 3DPO

I had heard that temping and ok werent reliable after a mc because your body is all over the place for a while, so I figured I'd start temping again after my first af if no bfp. But now I'm wondering if that wasn't true... And I tried opks before I got my bfp the first time, but I got two strong positives a week apart so not sure what to think about that and now I'm wary of them...
I believe if your blood test is negative b4 u start using OPK u wont get a false positive.
GL

The usual advice is to eat as though you are pregnant so a fairly healthy balanced diet. It's also important to drink 2-3 litres of water. This helps flush out the empty follicles which will keep filling with blood & helps prevent OHSS as well as flush out all the drugs from treatment & during EC...and obviously ensure you're hydrated.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->