TTC #1 @ age 20 and no luck so far, HELP!

I hope he can change medications. But I understand the need for it. I send you my best wishes your way and hope his SA is full of healthy swimmers :)

Do you all mind if I join??? I am 22 y/o and have been trying on and off for 3 years. I have been married for 2 years, and we have been together for 6 years. I am currently 7 DPO. This cycle was a little different as for the first time I had slight cramps all day CD15 on my left side by the ovary and a HUGE glob of EWCM (sorry TMI) I am cautiously optimistic

Hello Ladies Im so happy to see some have still posted on my original thread :thumbup: I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and very excited to meet my Little girl soon. :cloud9::crib: and let me tell you pregnancy is the most amazing thing ever. Yes all of the morning sickness is very hard and there are days when all you want to do is cry, but watching my little baby roll her tiny foot along my stomach is the most heart wrenching and amazing thing ever. We are now visiting my OB every two weeks in preparation for our little ones big arrival. We have also been participating in prenatal classes once a week and finishing getting the nursery and all of the last minute essentials. I promise I will continue to post on her to keep you all updated since I took such a long break away. I also will post a few new threads so keep an eye out.

I hope some of you ladies have had some :bfp: since I was last on here. :happydance::hugs: How are you ladies doing in the baby making department?

Baby dust to you all!!

:dust:

Hi :hi:
You must be so excited for the arrival of your LO! Not long now.

I'm still TTC (16 cycles in total now), we've found out that me have male factor infertility. We're hoping to become part of an IVF trial later in the year. And if not. We'll have to wait until next year in order to get IVF on the NHS :thumbup:

Hi :hi:
You must be so excited for the arrival of your LO! Not long now.

I'm still TTC (16 cycles in total now), we've found out that me have male factor infertility. We're hoping to become part of an IVF trial later in the year. And if not. We'll have to wait until next year in order to get IVF on the NHS :thumbup:

I wish you the best of luck in your baby making trial. I pray that you dont have to wait until next year. Keep your head up high though, once it happens it is the best. :hugs:

I am in the same situation as many. DH and I started trying when I was 18 and him 21, and figured we would get pregnant right away...well 5 years later still nothing. I have regular cycles and am using OPKs and charting. Our issue is that I only have one tube due to a previous ectopic so we figured it would take longer, but not this long! I am now almost 24 and want a baby so bad!!!!

Hey!

I first started TTC when I was 20. It took 8 months with absolutely no luck.
I stopped for awhile and now at 21 I just started again. A week into my first cycle of TTC. I know the pain of trying and getting BFNs.. especially after going through school where they tell you it's insanely easy to get pregnant.

On average it takes 7 months for a woman to get pregnant, so don't lose hope just yet :)

I am in the same situation as many. DH and I started trying when I was 18 and him 21, and figured we would get pregnant right away...well 5 years later still nothing. I have regular cycles and am using OPKs and charting. Our issue is that I only have one tube due to a previous ectopic so we figured it would take longer, but not this long! I am now almost 24 and want a baby so bad!!!!

Keep trying!! Im sorry to hear about your previous ectopic pregnancy but I send much sticky baby dust your way. 24 is still very young and you have plenty of time :thumbup: keep your head up. Have you tried softcups before?

Keep trying!! Im sorry to hear about your previous ectopic pregnancy but I send much sticky baby dust your way. 24 is still very young and you have plenty of time :thumbup: keep your head up. Have you tried softcups before?

I haven't yet. I have read about them and have considered it. Did you get PG using them?

Hello ladies, I hope you all are having fun trying for your little miracles :kiss:
I am currently 36 weeks today and am very excited to meet my little girl soon.. I wanted to drop by and give you all an update.

-So at my 32 weeks appointment I was told that I was only a "dimple" dilated and 0% effacement. She told me that baby is very big and is doing amazing, to my surprise

-2 weeks later when I went for my 34 week appointment you again checked my cervix and told me I was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced!! :wacko: She told me that baby had dropped to a station on -2 and that she could feel her head, My doctor was very impressed that being a FTM that I was progressing so fast. She told me that she would like to start seeing me every week now because of my fast progress.

-At my 35 week check up I was 1.5cm dilated and 70% effaced :happydance: she was again shocked at all of the progress I was making and due to the fact that I can feel my contractions not as pain but only feeling my stomach tighten.
I was very excited after this appointment because she told me that with my progression so far that she KNOWS that
I will not make it past 38 weeks and she sees me delivering at the end of this month!!

I go again this Tuesday coming up and am very interested to see if I have progressed at all some more. I am hoping I have due to the fact the other day I lost my mucous plug in the morning when I sneezed (sorry TMI) and also that night before going to bed I felt it fall out of me while brushing my teeth.
**For those of you wondering it is a very thick substance that almost looks like a jelly but it clear to a yellowish color and VERY STRETCHY!! I was not as they describe as a "bloody show" but my doctor assures me that this is not always the case for every woman. It can be clear all the way to red. I will keep you all updated on how my progress is.

**For those of you wondering I do walk three miles every day and also have an exercise ball that I have been sitting on while at home watching T.V or on the computer so that I can help my baby descend, I have remained exercising every day my hole pregnancy and never lay around. Gained only 20 lbs my pregnancy and feeling great! :happydance::happydance:

Stay active ladies!! I believe it has helped me A LOT, also stay very hydrated.

Baby Dust to you Ladies
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"