TTC #1 @ age 20 and no luck so far, HELP!

Alright ladies:UPDATE
The husband and I bought opk and pregnancy test strips from Amazon. They cone in blue and pink little plastic wrapping. Very inexpensive and very effective. Used the ovulation strips starting on cd 8 and found I ovulated on cd 10. The key to th war strips is you wait for the test line to be equal or darker than the control strip. Well I found I ovulated for two days. Had bd the night before and all through positive opks. I redomend you ladies get these if you are having trouble TTC. Comes with 40 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy test strips for only thirty dollars. Baby dust to us all.:kiss::happydance:

So the exact month I first used the opks, we finally got our :bfp::bfp: SO VERY HAPPY! Our first pregnancy test was with the tests that came in the kit. Just little dip sticks, and at exactly three weeks pregnant, only 11dpo we got our positive.:haha: Went inthaf exact day for beta and came back positive at 41. One week later at 1987 and four says later at 2875.:happydance: I am currently seven weeks and two days pregnant and very happy. Get our first ultrasound on the twentieth of this month. Excited to hear it little one finally. Praying for the best and for our little one to make it safe into our arms in June. Ladies don't give up. I give you all baby dust. :friends:
:dust:

Congratulations! That's great news for you! How long have you been trying in total?

Congratulations again. You must be over the moon :hugs:

sorry ladies but i am screaming from the roof tops!! i got my bfp this morning!! omggg!! :D
Hope my little bean sticks!!

Thanks OrchidFlower, so much so I actually got mine today too! :happydance: although I'm still really early and scared the test is lying! :haha:

omg yay!!! we can be bump buddies! have you done a digi yet? im 3-4 weeks, i did a calulator thing online and it said i would be due around the 10-12th of august x

I don't know unfortunately sweet, as I did another test today which was negative, so I might have had a false positive :cry:
I would be due around the 14th if I am...

I don't know unfortunately sweet, as I did another test today which was negative, so I might have had a false positive :cry:
I would be due around the 14th if I am...

oooh hun! well i will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you and hope that you just got a dodgey test! chin up! yourl get your bfp soon! xx:hugs:

Thank you Mama Perez! Yes we are doing all of what you mentioned, it is just so frustrating. The past 3 months we have looked at ovulation dates without success. I used to suffer from Anorexia and I am worried this may be causing problems. My periods never stopped and I got help quickly. I just hope I haven't ruined my chances!!

This is so late! SO SORRY! I've been busy with the hubby coming home form deployment and getting everything ready for our move this month. I don't think that will hurt your chances of you getting pregnant, especially if you're healthy now. Don't worry, mama! I'm sending as must baby dust as I can spare!

Thanks OrchidFlower, I hope so too! I've had more faint lines on tests. But I don't know if they're BFPs or crap tests.

Thanks OrchidFlower, I hope so too! I've had more faint lines on tests. But I don't know if they're BFPs or crap tests.

Take a digital one! Even if it's faint, it's a positive. :)

Hi ladies. Thought I'd drop in and say hi even though this thread was started in September. I am 20 also and on my first cycle; 6dpo. I started using OPKs my first cycle because I've heard of people not ovulating their first months after BCPs so I just had to know. I was so excited Cd16 when I got that positive opk! I am also using conceive plus because 3 years if BCPs caused some vaginal dryness so I didn't have any cervical mucus this cycle. The gyno I saw said that the dryness and pain accompanying it should go away within a couple months now that I'm off it.

MamaPerez, I did write that like 3 weeks ago. I had a chemical pregnancy.

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm 22, DH is 21. We've been married since March 2012 and TTCing since July (after being on the pill for 6 months), so this will be our sixth cycle. Like many of you I thought it would happen right away. My DH doesn't want to try OPKs or temping yet, so I've just been charting like crazy. Baby dust to you all!

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having lots if fun TTC ;) I am so happy to see some if you with you BFP after I started this thread... I wish the rest if you sticky baby dust!!!!! I am now 20 weeks and expecting a baby girl :p my husband and I are so excited and can not wait to share pictures ::):):):) wish you all the best, and I promise to update you much much more, been very busy lol

Glad it's going well for you sweet!
I've had some fertility testing done so far, which has all come back normal. Waiting for DH to have his SA done. Although we believe our infertility is being caused by the epilepsy medication he takes (which is common). Which unfortunately will mean that unless its changed, we won't conceive at all. And I don't want him to change his medication.

So unfortunately mine is not good news. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"