TTC #1 @ age 20 and no luck so far, HELP!

Thanks for your feedback!
Can I ask how long were you on BC? And was it regular BCPs or was it the shot or Yasmin?

I was on Depo, then switched to pills in September, so only on the pill for about three months. I don't remember what the name of the pill was. What were you on, and when did you stop taking it?

Well ladies me and the hubby just bd, and I noticed a little pinkish discharge when I got up and used the bathroom after. See my ad ranges from 25 to 28 days so if it were to have started on the 25th day I would have started on 09/17 well it is not Tuesday 9/18 and had just that little "blood" dont know if this is af starting or what... I am hoping if she does show her ugly face, next month will be our month...praying for a little bun in the oven. Baby dust to you all...

Sarah, hope this is it for you! Do you normally get pink discharge before your period comes?

Hi Sarah,

I have just joined the group and is nice to hear that others are in the same boat! My fiance and I have been trying for 6 months without success and I am really worried that there may be something wrong. So many of my friends are pregnant and it happened within the first couple of months! I so badly want to be a mum so I understand how you feel!! I would also love advice and hear others stories. Is 6 months normal? Chin up hun, lets keep our fingers crossed!x

Can any of you ladies help me? I've posted two threads, but no one's really biting. For those of you who were on BCPs, how long after you stopped did you get a visit from AF again? I'm not sure whether I'm missing a period or if I just won't get it for a few months.

Hello!! We meet again :winkwink:

I was on BCPs for 2 years and AF showed up the following month. I think it depends on the time you were on them and the type of pills you were taking. I was on Ortho-tri-cyclen low & Microgestin.

Well ladies me and the hubby just bd, and I noticed a little pinkish discharge when I got up and used the bathroom after. See my ad ranges from 25 to 28 days so if it were to have started on the 25th day I would have started on 09/17 well it is not Tuesday 9/18 and had just that little "blood" dont know if this is af starting or what... I am hoping if she does show her ugly face, next month will be our month...praying for a little bun in the oven. Baby dust to you all...

Sounds promising!! I hope you get your :bfp: this month!! Il be praying that the :witch: doesnt show up.

Thanks for your feedback!
Can I ask how long were you on BC? And was it regular BCPs or was it the shot or Yasmin?

I was on Depo, then switched to pills in September, so only on the pill for about three months. I don't remember what the name of the pill was. What were you on, and when did you stop taking it?

The Depo shot I heard takes at least 6-7 months to clear out so I understand you not getting your AF immediately. I was on the Tri-Nessa pill, which is the same thing as Ortho-Tricyclen, just a different name. I stopped taking it August 11th, got my(I'm assuming) "withdrawal" AF, on August 13th, and then have no period since. But I did get a positive on my OPK this month on the 15th. I'm not really sure how to interpret all of this.

Can any of you ladies help me? I've posted two threads, but no one's really biting. For those of you who were on BCPs, how long after you stopped did you get a visit from AF again? I'm not sure whether I'm missing a period or if I just won't get it for a few months.

I was on BCPs for 2 years and AF showed up the following month. I think it depends on the time you were on them and the type of pills you were taking. I was on Ortho-tri-cyclen low & Microgestin.

HEY AGAIN! :haha:
I was on it for 2 years and 5 months. And it was Tri-Nessa, which is just the non-brand version of Ortho-tricyclen. My AF showed up 2 days after stopping, but I think that's just from withdrawal. And I haven't had a period, BUT I did get a positive on my OPK this month on the 15th!

Hi Sarah,

I have just joined the group and is nice to hear that others are in the same boat! My fiance and I have been trying for 6 months without success and I am really worried that there may be something wrong. So many of my friends are pregnant and it happened within the first couple of months! I so badly want to be a mum so I understand how you feel!! I would also love advice and hear others stories. Is 6 months normal? Chin up hun, lets keep our fingers crossed!x

6 months seems like forever when you're trying, but that's surprisingly around average. Are you both taking a daily vitamin, eliminating alcohol and caffeine, timing it close to ovulation, and using sperm-safe lubricant(if you do use lubricant)? I say pick up some PreSeed at Walgreens or Target. I've heard so many great things about it, and I use it as well!

Hi ladies. I'm 22 and my husband is 21, we've been ttc going on 3 months now & without bc for 5 months. I also thought that our young age would help us to get pregnant right away but I guess I was wrong. It's hard for me to imagine that my husband & I have been trying for this long & nothing has happened, yet I have family who just happened to get pregnant right away (not trying, no bc).

Just thought I'd drop in & share our story.

:hugs: crazy4baby. It's awful isn't it. But it is completely normal to not conceive straight away. So try not to worry and just continue BD'ing.
Have you been using any OPKs, charting, CM checking?
Best of luck!

HELP! I feel ridiculous right now. I took an EPT (pregnancy test) yesterday. I thought you were supposed to read it after 3 minutes, not 10. Well, I read it after 3 as a BFN. After being online, I read you should usually do 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I caught it 12 hours later and there's a slight positive. It's NOT an evaporation line, at least I don't think. It's not a shadow. I see a blue line. To be sure I wasn't crazy, I also looked at the other negative pregnancy tests from EPT and none of them had any show of a positive. How do I read this?

My friend once took a PT in the evening that was a BFN, but she read it again in the morning as a BFP. It was correct. She really was pregnant and with a baby girl. Do I interpret this pregnancy test the same way?

I would suggest you get another test and do it again just to be sure. It sounds good, but I don't know if you can get coloured evap lines, and the fact they suggest you don't take any notice of the test results after about 20 minutes.

Well ladies the evil af showed her face the other day. Am said I didn't get my BFP but happy I decided to wait until af or not before I bought another pregnancy test, definitely made this cycle a little easier to end. Praying I have better luck next Monty. I am investing into opks today. Let me know how you all do:) beat baby dust wishes to you all.

Well ladies the evil af showed her face the other day. Am said I didn't get my BFP but happy I decided to wait until af or not before I bought another pregnancy test, definitely made this cycle a little easier to end. Praying I have better luck next Monty. I am investing into opks today. Let me know how you all do:) beat baby dust wishes to you all.

That darn evil :witch: Well now you can have lots of :sex::sex: so Af wont show up next month and you can get a :bfp: Im waiting for AF to show up. It was suppose to come yesterday but didnt. I dont have my hopes because I havent had any pregnancy symptoms. Im sure she will show her face pretty soon.

HEY AGAIN! :haha:
I was on it for 2 years and 5 months. And it was Tri-Nessa, which is just the non-brand version of Ortho-tricyclen. My AF showed up 2 days after stopping, but I think that's just from withdrawal. And I haven't had a period, BUT I did get a positive on my OPK this month on the 15th!

Well that a good sign. Since you got a positive OPK, AF may be coming soon. Give it a few more days. Try not to think about it and relax. I know its hard. Or it could be that youre prego. I read your other post. I would suggest you just get a new pregnancy test that way you can be sure.

Hello ladies, I have been on the forum for my past 4 cycles and have finally joined :haha: I am 20 years old and happily married, he is the man of my dreams and we are so excited to start a family of our own. The husband and I have been TTC for the past 4 cycles with no luck, :growlmad: I am sad that it is taking me so long, now i know that it takes an average of 6-12 months but I am so impatient and feel my age should be helping my 25% chance every month. We have tried many of the combinations like preseed, softcups, and robitussin (eeewww) with all :bfn: at the end of my cycle. I have a 26-28 cycle length and am praying for a :bfp:this month which would make that the 5th cycle. I was wondering if there are any other young woman out there TTC and what is your journey?:kiss::dust: to us all :hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah!! I finally found someone my age. I am 20 as well. My husband and I have been trying since March. Five and a half long months. He is 21. We have been taking Geritol together and we quit drinking caffeine. We walk our dogs regularly because exercise is good for TTCers. It isn't easy waiting. My husband and I waited because we thought I would get pregnant so quickly, boy were we wrong. It has become a stressful thing. This is my first month trying Geritol and the slogan is "there is a baby in every bottle." I am due to test next week and I have had a few symptoms. Don't give up girl! We haven't been trying as long as some of the ladies on here, bless their hearts. I have two friends on here that got pregnant after 8 months, and then 6 months. Try using OPK's. I don't use them, but I have heard many positive things about them. Keep your chin up, it's really hard some times but keep at it. :hugs:

still no signs of anything for me?? baby dust to alll you loverlyy ladies!! xx

Thank you Mama Perez! Yes we are doing all of what you mentioned, it is just so frustrating. The past 3 months we have looked at ovulation dates without success. I used to suffer from Anorexia and I am worried this may be causing problems. My periods never stopped and I got help quickly. I just hope I haven't ruined my chances!!

Hi, I'm from the UK and having been TTC for 5 cycles. Got married last year (september) and stopped using bc in feb 12 (I have been on the pill then the implant for years tho). I waited for my cycles to calm down then been bd'ing around ovulation for at least 4 cycles. It's so frustrating not to have conceived already, especially as it feels like i am surrounded by babies and pregnant friends! Hubbie is 42, with a 19 yo son - he is much older than me (I am 27). Starting to get really down about it, and feel like there is something wrong with me! Been taking ovulation tests, and will start charting next month if I don't test positive in a fortnight's time.
Hope all you ladies get the positive test we all want this month :)

Hi sarah I am 22 me and my partner have been try for 6months now but no luck ! ... last year I did fall pregnant but it ended in mc sadly I wasn't even trying then :s :( .... I am still ttc ! :D .. I do believe in what a lot of the ladies say about "try not 2 stress and things will happen" but me an u all no it isn't that easy .... Sending u lotsa luck and baby dust to u all :D x

So this morning I saw a small bit of a lotion-like brown discharge on my underwear. I decided to put on a liner, and after a couple hours, I saw a very small pinkish brown spot. Anyone know what this is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->