TTC #1 and over 30

The next time that I go to the doctor I will ask them about that. It may be a more drastic diagnosis, but all I want to know is what is going on with me so I know how to fix it. I feel like the doctor that I had just told me I had pcos because I was in her office every week looking for an answer to what was going on and she got tired of it. I will talk to my doctor about it and see what he says about it.

It's an easy fix really. Just take medicine that lowers your pituitary gland's secretion. I hate to ask.. Do you carry weight in your face or shoulders?

Hey ladies! I started this thread in first trimester so we can view BFP fertility charts.
BFP fertility chart sharing please.
Some ladies have already submitted them. Very interesting.

Just curious.. How many TTCers have a normal 27-29 day cycle? I've noticed a lot of varying cycles here.

I do. I was five days late once and then I realized it was waiting for Thursday to arrive. :) I have the weirdest cycle where it's every 4th Thursday for a while and then it does something weird and gets on a Tuesday or something and then has to right itself back to coming on a Thursday. Weird, huh?

The next time that I go to the doctor I will ask them about that. It may be a more drastic diagnosis, but all I want to know is what is going on with me so I know how to fix it. I feel like the doctor that I had just told me I had pcos because I was in her office every week looking for an answer to what was going on and she got tired of it. I will talk to my doctor about it and see what he says about it.

It's an easy fix really. Just take medicine that lowers your pituitary gland's secretion. I hate to ask.. Do you carry weight in your face or shoulders?

My face and shoulders not so much as my tummy area. I recently had surgery to have my gall bladder out and that threw my system really off, I gained 30 pounds in a month eating hardly anything because I was sick. My body is just a mess right now and my doctors don't seem to want to listen to me or care about my situation.

When I have gone to the doctor in the past I was told all my problems could be solved if I lost weight. He didn't even want to hear that I had the same issues when I was the ideal weight for my height in high school. It was still the weight's fault. They want me to lose so much weight that I will be very skinny and I don't want that. Yes, I do want to lose some weight, but I still want to look healthy, not the sickly thin they want me to get to.

Hello

Been trying to decide weather to join this forum for a couple of days. have been ttc for 9 months with no success am nearly 32 and so desperately want a baby, it feels like everyone around me is pregnant except me!! Have read some of the posts on this site and feel like I will get some understanding from people who are going through the same thing. My friends have been very understanding but all have been able to conceive with no problems, feel alone. Sorry for long post but feels good to get it off my chest.

Just curious.. How many TTCers have a normal 27-29 day cycle? I've noticed a lot of varying cycles here.

My cycles have ranged from 27-32 days. I've been the same for years now! I have only charted the last 6 months, but transferred my April/May chart to FF a couple of weeks ago. I just now figured out how to put my BBT chart on my signature panel from FF! FF says that it looks triphasic...any thoughts??

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!:happydance:

My cycles have ranged from 27-32 days. I've been the same for years now! I have only charted the last 6 months, but transferred my April/May chart to FF a couple of weeks ago. I just now figured out how to put my BBT chart on my signature panel from FF! FF says that it looks triphasic...any thoughts??

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!:happydance:

Your chart looks very very promising! I agree with the triphasic analysis...test soon so that I can live vicariously through you please!

Hello

Been trying to decide weather to join this forum for a couple of days. have been ttc for 9 months with no success am nearly 32 and so desperately want a baby, it feels like everyone around me is pregnant except me!! Have read some of the posts on this site and feel like I will get some understanding from people who are going through the same thing. My friends have been very understanding but all have been able to conceive with no problems, feel alone. Sorry for long post but feels good to get it off my chest.

Welcome!!

My face and shoulders not so much as my tummy area. I recently had surgery to have my gall bladder out and that threw my system really off, I gained 30 pounds in a month eating hardly anything because I was sick. My body is just a mess right now and my doctors don't seem to want to listen to me or care about my situation.

When I have gone to the doctor in the past I was told all my problems could be solved if I lost weight. He didn't even want to hear that I had the same issues when I was the ideal weight for my height in high school. It was still the weight's fault. They want me to lose so much weight that I will be very skinny and I don't want that. Yes, I do want to lose some weight, but I still want to look healthy, not the sickly thin they want me to get to.
Good luck, nothing worse than not know what you're up against but I hope you find a doctor that is willing to help you figure it out.

cushings does sound like a good fit and is often confused with PCOS.

Hello Ladies!! Anyone know anything about exercise during the 2WW? I've kept working out like normal, I'm no hardcore athlete or anything. 20-30mins treadmill and crunches. Think it's safe?

Hello Ladies!! Anyone know anything about exercise during the 2WW? I've kept working out like normal, I'm no hardcore athlete or anything. 20-30mins treadmill and crunches. Think it's safe?

Hi Alisa! I'm an ACSM certified exercise physiologist and keeping up with your normal workouts is perfectly fine -- as a matter of fact, I find that it keeps my mind off the 2WW for me!! :)

Here is a link from ACSM regarding exercise and pregnancy - although, it doesn't cover the 2WW period.

https://www.acsm.org/docs/current-comments/exerciseduringpregnancy.pdf

Hopefully this helps! I'll see if I can dig up any additional information on my end!

:dust:

Hi Alisa! I'm an ACSM certified exercise physiologist and keeping up with your normal workouts is perfectly fine -- as a matter of fact, I find that it keeps my mind off the 2WW for me!! :)

Here is a link from ACSM regarding exercise and pregnancy - although, it doesn't cover the 2WW period.

https://www.acsm.org/docs/current-comments/exerciseduringpregnancy.pdf

Hopefully this helps! I'll see if I can dig up any additional information on my end!

Great info, thanks!

I am happy to see that stationary cycling is good, that's my favorite cardio at the gym!

Muchas Gracias Muchacha!! I feel that exercise is a crucial part of being healthy (body & mind), and being healthy means healthy eggs, and healthy eggs means healthy babies!!! Have my fingers crossed for all of us!!! I can't wait to test!!!

Welcome gold member! I understand what you are going through. It took me 8 months to conceive and that sadly ended in a mc. It's been 8 months now since the mc and every month that goes by tears my heart more and more. I also feel that everyone around me gets pg within 3 months of trying. It's hard to hear. I hope you get the support you are looking for here.:hugs:

Grkprn, your chart looks VERY promising!:thumbup:

So sorry to hear that kmae. Its hard to explain to people the pain that you go through each month when yet again no baby news. A girl at work randomly asked me if I was pregnant the other day and I nearly cried on the spot, I find it very hard as I work with babies 0-2, they are all so cute but every day I just wish that I had my own. Lets hope we both get the news we are hoping for soon.xx

Muchas Gracias Muchacha!! I feel that exercise is a crucial part of being healthy (body & mind), and being healthy means healthy eggs, and healthy eggs means healthy babies!!! Have my fingers crossed for all of us!!! I can't wait to test!!!

Heck yeah-just wanted to say that I agree with this completely!

Welcome gold member! I understand what you are going through. It took me 8 months to conceive and that sadly ended in a mc. It's been 8 months now since the mc and every month that goes by tears my heart more and more. I also feel that everyone around me gets pg within 3 months of trying. It's hard to hear. I hope you get the support you are looking for here.:hugs:

Thank you Kmae! I did test today (AF due today) and it was a BFN :( I'll test again in a couple of days! My BBT keeps staying up...when I take my temp in AM, I dread that temp drop during this point of my cycle!

I am so sorry to hear of your mc; I have not been through a mc (unless it was a chemical pregnancy), we have been NTNP for 5 years and nothing....while numerous co-workers keep getting pregnant. Finally, we went to a RE in Nov. 2011 to get the ball rolling and actively TTC. I'm hitting 39 soon! Yikes! I hope that we all get the news we've been waiting for!

I also wanted to say that I've been stalking these forums for about a year and babyandbump seemed to be the one that kept popping up in my Google searches! :thumbup: It has been liberating to be able to speak with like-minded women! Thank you all! :hugs:

Thank you Kmae! I did test today (AF due today) and it was a BFN :( I'll test again in a couple of days! My BBT keeps staying up...when I take my temp in AM, I dread that temp drop during this point of my cycle!

I am so sorry to hear of your mc; I have not been through a mc (unless it was a chemical pregnancy), we have been NTNP for 5 years and nothing....while numerous co-workers keep getting pregnant. Finally, we went to a RE in Nov. 2011 to get the ball rolling and actively TTC. I'm hitting 39 soon! Yikes! I hope that we all get the news we've been waiting for!

I also wanted to say that I've been stalking these forums for about a year and babyandbump seemed to be the one that kept popping up in my Google searches! :thumbup: It has been liberating to be able to speak with like-minded women! Thank you all! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your BFN, but it's still early enough. You came to the right place though. Babyandbump is the best forum for all women on their pregnancy journey. I've tried other websites, but the participants seem to be more concerned with their symptoms than helping others.
Welcome and GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->