TTC #1 and over 30

I see it Smimms!!! VERY faint but you're only what 13 DPO? I got a slightly darker line on 14DPO :happydance: I'm so glad you took time off to take care of yourself - clearly it paid off!!!! :hugs: Enjoy :flower:

I see it Smimms!!! VERY faint but you're only what 13 DPO? I got a slightly darker line on 14DPO :happydance: I'm so glad you took time off to take care of yourself - clearly it paid off!!!! :hugs: Enjoy :flower:

Think I'm only 11 dpo. Had a long cycle this time around.

I was trying to do math based on limited info :dohh: :haha: I figured you were early though! Plenty of time for that line to get nice and DARK DARK DARK.

I was trying to do math based on limited info :dohh: :haha: I figured you were early though! Plenty of time for that line to get nice and DARK DARK DARK.

Im hoping! I took another with super diluted urine and it was darker. Going to go grab a digi soon. How's your pregnancy going?

Congrats Smimms! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

The witch got me yesterday....at least i know know that my v chart was the accurate one! My oral chart had my o date wrong by two days....

Onwards we go....

Sorry Newbie, good luck for the new cycle.

Congrats on the BFP I spy, about time the thread had one!

As for me, my crazy chart continues, CD42 in 17 minutes time, with no sign of AF. I'm so confused, have always had regular cycles before BCP and on my breaks from BCP, but now I come to TTC and actually want a regular cycle for the first time in my life, and AF decides to go AWOL. After my letter from the docs last week I had kind of psyched myself up for the news that I was hypothyroid and would need to take medication for the rest of my life, but finally got another appointment today, and was told that I'm borderline hyperthyroid but all my other levels that should've been out for thyroid issues were normal. So due to that and also missing my first ever AF, I'm being sent for more blood tests. I was really hoping it would all be sorted today but it's getting more bizarre, at least they're looking into it now. It should ideally be CD21 tests a week after ovulation, but seeing as it looks like I've not ovulated this month I can't really time that one right! Really hope to get some answers soon, preferably with a quick fix! So sorry to have brought all this craziness to your thread guys, I swear I was normal before this cycle! I'd still like to cheer you all on even if my own BFP seems to be moving further away!

ok ladies, I am 3 dpo and I am having some mild cramps in my left pelvic area, any of you every experienced this?

I'm hoping! I took another with super diluted urine and it was darker. Going to go grab a digi soon. How's your pregnancy going?

Awesomeness :happydance:
I'm doing well! Thanks for asking. I can't believe I'm in the second trimester already. All my doc appointments went well so far and the bean's looking healthy. You can check out my preg journal if you'd like! Link's in my siggy. Still over the moon for you! :hugs:

Hi :wave: I am 32 and DH is 34 and we are TTC #1 well NTNP for him (men are scared of the words TTC :haha:) but this is cycle 1 :thumbup: :D

Hey ladies, back at work now. Had forgotten how tiring teaching is... Hugs to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->