TTC #1 and over 30

So sorry pbl, that chart is cruel, as if things aren't difficult enough for you as it is! Although it may be the last thing on your mind now, I really hope you find the strength to try again soon and that your cycles don't go crazy. You will have your little one in your arms some day, don't give up x

How's everyone doing? Any testing going on soon?

I'm having one of those it's never going to happen for me days :(

Hi, Luna. I am definitely feeling like that the last couple days. Tested BFN today and a temp dip so I am betting AF will be here really soon. I know we've only been trying for 3 cycles but my hope is deflated.

Definitely having a never gonna happen day over here. I really thought my cycles were back to regular quite quick after coming off BCP, but now I'm really worried they're going to be all over the place now with no O at all, which means no chance of a BFP. AF was due yesterday but no sign yet, and as FF isn't sure I've ovulated at all it might not have happened this cycle so AF might not be on her way and I have no idea how long it could go on for :(

I am so sorry, PBL, that is terribly cruel of your chart. :hugs:

Luna, Tink, and Bubbles. :hugs: I feel like it may not happen sometimes too. The doc pretty much said 1-2 more months and we have "unexplained infertility", it took me days to stop crying when I think of that. TTC is so tough, emotional and stressful!!!

Glad I'm not alone :hugs:

Baking I can't believe your doctor would say that! I swear doctors can be so insensitive.

Last week I would bleed for a couple hours and think that AF was here and then it would stop. She finally came, light right now, but she is here. I have been having pretty bad cramps but I noticed that swimming helped them for a couple hours. If only I could live in my pool I would be set. I get upset when I put my info into FF because seeing very day turn red I don't know when it is going to stop. Last time AF showed up it lasted a full month cramps and all. :cry:

Good luck to everyone who is going to test soon and those who are waiting to o. Sending tons of :dust: to everyone!

Hugs to everyone , it's been a tough month for all . We definitely need some BFP on here soon, we all need the motivation.

I'm so sorry evryone is having such a tough time. Just had a heart to heart with DH. Can't say I feel any more optimistic then before but do feel less alone in all this. I'm so glad I have you all to talk to, or I would have definately gone crazy by now,

wishing all my ladies the best - roll on the BFPs!

Hello Ladies!

I haven't been on in awhile...hope everyone is well.

I am currently 12 past ovulation...AF should be here Wednesday, FX that she stays the hell away!

How's everyone doing?

:dust:

Hey mommy when are you testing? It's that time again for us :sex:, maybe 10th time will be the charm...

Well ladies after almost a year of trying I got this with smu. What do you think?

Attachments

• lunapic_134730178172209_1 (2).jpg
    lunapic_134730178172209_1 (2).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 20
Hi Simms - How have you been?

Viewing this on my phone so can't see much but hoping that's what I think it is!

Viewing this on my phone so can't see much but hoping that's what I think it is!

I've been good. I had to take a break from here because I was driving myself bananas lol. Doesn't mean I didn't stalk the thread though lol. How have you been? I think I got my BFP this morning :happydance: Didn't do anything differently just relaxed this month, no opks or anything and boom.

I've been good. I had to take a break from here because I was driving myself bananas lol. Doesn't mean I didn't stalk the thread though lol. How have you been? I think I got my BFP this morning :happydance: Didn't do anything differently just relaxed this month, no opks or anything and boom.

Congrats that's such great news! I'm so happy for you :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you. A bunch of us got hit with AF at the same time so a BFP was desperately needed around here and I'm glad it was you.

I've been mostly good too. You know the ups and downs that come with ttc but been getting lots of support on this thread - so glad you started it.

Congrats that's such great news! I'm so happy for you :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you. A bunch of us got hit with AF at the same time so a BFP was desperately needed around here and I'm glad it was you.

I've been mostly good too. You know the ups and downs that come with ttc but been getting lots of support on this thread - so glad you started it.
Thanks ZeeZ I'm glad this thread has turned into something so positive!! Hang in there my dear ttc is tough and I definitely had to step back, take a month off and just relax and not think about when to test or BD and I think it was for the best. After that I was ready to start again with a different attitude (which I needed). Fx crossed for you ZeeZ it will happen when you least expect it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->