TTC #1 and over 30

Sorry newbie - interesting about the temps but was hoping you wouldn't have a chance to find out.

bubbles - its rough when things are in the air like that, hope it gets sorted soon. I also tghink the stress of ttc throws everyones cycles off. Even ladies that weren't on bcp get irregular cycles when thay start ttc.

welcome twag - hope you have a short and sweet stay here.

How is everyone else doing - figure theres quite a few of us waiting to O or starting the BD marathon. Any one waiting to test?

Congrats again Sara-I'm ok, taking a page from your play book and taking this month off from charting, opk etc - need a mental break! Not that we won't "try" but we won't do the whole ttc shebang, you know?

SO happy for you!

Good luck to everyone! I'm still at least 2 weeks from o, if not more, so I'm kinda boring right now for the boards!

Congrats smimms!

Newbie - sorry AF got you!

Peoples - hope that is a good sign FX!

Twag - hello!

I'm not expecting to O till end of next week so nothing interesting to report!

Yay! Congrats Smimms on your BFP, Happy & Healthy 9 months!

AF got me this afternoon so I am out this month :cry:....here we go again.

Sorry mommy81. Hugs!

I'm still having weirds cramps in my lower stomach , my charts show I ovulated last Friday but maybe they were wrong and it's o pains.

Congrats, smims! So excited to hear the news. :)

Newbie, So sorry :witch: got ya. Praying for a bfp soon!

Welcome, twag!

Lily, I'm doing the same thing: taking a break from all the ttc stuff. BD marathon starts tonight for us. I'm just going to try and relax this month.

So sorry, mommy. :hugs:

bubbles, I hope things get straightened out soon for you. I imagine it's terribly frustrating!!! :hugs:

Afm, waiting to o, probably sometime this week or weekend. Trying to do stuff that takes my mind off ttc.

Hi ladies :wave:

I have been charting for over a year and my cycles are standard for me anyway O is CD14 and I have an 11 day LP whole cycle 24 days :shrug: so I am due to O this Saturday :thumbup:

I am excited and apprehensive about my 1st ever TWW :wacko: :happydance:

Hey twag looks like we'll be tww buddies :)

o day should be tomorrow...of course I couldn't get a good temp today :dohh:

Yay a TWW buddy :thumbup: :dust: for you how long have you been TTC?

I do not temp I did all that for a year on FF in WTT and so now I just check CM and know my cycles are they have been pretty much the same for a year and I always said when I started TTC I would stop temping :shrug:

I'm on my 10th cycle, have very regular 26 day cycles, never had a bfp. this is only my 4th cycle temping, I'm going to keep it up so I'll have lots of data if we need to see a fs...

How has the charting been so far? I have all my charting records for the last year and a half so if I need to see an FS I will hopefully have enough information :shrug:

But hoping it does not get to that for either of us :thumbup:

lots of :dust: for this cycle for you

Sorry ladies if tmi but I woke up this morning to an abundance of cm, per my charts I am 5 dpo, any inputs ? I have never had this happen .

I made an observation this time around in dealing with AF. The first couple days it is here I have a ton of ewcm. There is more of that than anything. I wonder if my body is confused and I actually o in the first couple days rather than the middle of the cycle. It would explain why I haven't seen a :bfp: yet because we don't bd during this time. Has anyone else experienced this as well? I am going to wait for a few months, maybe until next cycle and see what opk's tell me, although I have heard that they can be unreliable with PCOS. :shrug:

I made an observation this time around in dealing with AF. The first couple days it is here I have a ton of ewcm. There is more of that than anything. I wonder if my body is confused and I actually o in the first couple days rather than the middle of the cycle. It would explain why I haven't seen a :bfp: yet because we don't bd during this time. Has anyone else experienced this as well? I am going to wait for a few months, maybe until next cycle and see what opk's tell me, although I have heard that they can be unreliable with PCOS. :shrug:

Gypsy, Are you saying that you have ewcm during AF or right after? I had a friend who o'ed earlier than she thought since she had 26 days cycles and actually o'ed on like day 6 or 7. You never know what your body could be doing. I would get bd'ing anytime you see ewcm. :)

This month I am having lots of ewcm yesterday and today but it's tinged with streaks of blood. Definitely unusual and kinda unnerving (especially since I know I o soon).

Gypsy, Are you saying that you have ewcm during AF or right after? I had a friend who o'ed earlier than she thought since she had 26 days cycles and actually o'ed on like day 6 or 7. You never know what your body could be doing. I would get bd'ing anytime you see ewcm. :)

This month I am having lots of ewcm yesterday and today but it's tinged with streaks of blood. Definitely unusual and kinda unnerving (especially since I know I o soon).

It happens during AF. As soon as it started last week the next day I had a ton. I would love to bd right now to make sure we are covered except that OH is not comfortable with that at all. I can try to talk him into it but I am not sure if that will work. It is worth a shot though.

twag charting is fine once I got the hang of it. I've discovered that if I don't get enough sleep my temp is always 36.7ish (like today) which is high for pre o and low for post o but at least I know the reason. Hubby has also gotten used to the beeping every morning and doesn't jump up thinking it's his alarm :haha:

gypsy that is strange, I say bd just in case!

peoples I've come to the conclusion that everyone is different and there is no for sure sign of pregnancy, that being said if lots of cm at 5 dpo is different for you hopefully it's a good sign :thumbup:

baking that is weird about the bits of blood but great about lots of ewcm! Are you taking anything to improve your cm? I've been using Robitussin for a few cycles now and it's really amazing the huge difference it makes :)

So the reason I couldn't sleep last night was that I got laid off yesterday. Well technically I was laid off because my employer can't just fire me because she doesn't like me but that's basically what it was...About a year ago the clinic I worked at was bought by a doctor that in my opinion has just always been dying to be in charge. One of her favorite things was to take you into her office and talk to you about whatever random thing she thinks you have done wrong (last week I was told that I was not to speak too positively about a new doctor that had just come on to work one day a week in front of another doctor that has worked there for a long time...wtf?)

Anyways because she couldn't actually fire me I got severance pay and I can collect employment insurance while I try to find something new but my dilemma is that even though I have worked as a veterinary technician for about 6 years I'm not actually registered (didn't go to school, just learned on the job) and it's pretty much impossible for me to find a tech job because everyone will say I'm not qualified. So basically I have to decide if I should take a lower paying vet receptionist type job, find a non vet receptionist job (probably low paying as well) or look at doing some sort of online course to get a new job altogether all at the same time as I may of may not end up preggo...sigh

oh I forgot to mention the primary reason she gave for letting me go: I don't say good morning cheerfully enough :wacko:

ok enough venting for today

Luna that is terrible! I really hope that things get better for you. At least they have to keep paying you. You never know, maybe some time away from work is just what you need to get your :bfp:. Something 'positive' can come of this! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->