TTC #1 and over 30

well hopefully the other doctor will help you! It's amazing how difficult it can be just to get the help that you need sometimes

Gosh Luna - hang in there hun! 9dpo is still early, and your chart does look great. I am keeping everything crossed for you.

Goldfish I am sorry that things are not being made clear for you! I hope you can get some helpful information soon hun.

Well, im on cd9 and i just got a peak on my cbfm.... (last month was cd11 and i think it was right) but im wondering if the CP has interfered with it because i've never o'd this early before...grrrrr....

Hope everyone has a great week x

Hey goldfish, really sorry to hear about your experience with the doctors, I've really lost all faith in the uk health system over the last year, and it worries me now I'm having TTC issues and have to rely on them. I can't believe they didn't tell you what it said on your print out, they can't even blame it on misinterpreting figures if it was spelled out on there! I had blood taken three times and was just told each time over the phone 'all results normal no further action', but I don't know how they could just say that when it was like CD21 tests done nowhere near CD21 and during my long cycles before I'd even ovulated, so it couldn't have been normal CD21 results.
Also, the last time I went back to speak to a doctor about it and got a third different one as its impossible to get back to speak to the same doctor again about the results who actually sent you for a certain test, I happened to get one who seemed slightly interested in listening to me, and when she went back over my 'normal' results, admitted she wasn't really sure about them, actually phoned the endocrinology department at the hospital for advice on the results, and then told me two of the results were actually borderline or flagged up for some reason and needed to be retested. Makes me wonder how long they'd just leave me thinking everything was fine, and how long I'll have to spend fighting for what should just be done properly.

Newbie - woo hoo for a peak reading!!

Bubbles - I've lost faith too. Sounds like they did a similar thing to you, how can they be so careless! My GP actually told me to have my tests done at CD21 and CD5 - I actually refused and told him it was better to get them done at 7dpo and CD2-4! I'm now hoping that my lap surgeon will take more notice when I have my appt in a few weeks - will bring my results and hopefully they will test me again!

We have to listen to ourselves, ladies-we know our own bodies best! Good luck advocating for yourself and your needs.

Afm, I'm CD1. :(

Weird question...

Anyone ever heard a small, the only way I can describe it is "sigh" from around their ovarian region? I'm sitting here at my computer and I've probably heard, literally heard this little sighing sound coming from my left ovary every couple of minutes for the last 15 minutes...

Anyone? :wacko:

Lily - :hugs:

Team - never heard of that?! Maybe it's implantation!!

AFM, this cycle is looking disasterous :( Last night (CD14) I started bleeding a little and today it's become quite heavy, like what it would be on CD1 or 2 of AF...I've never had mid-cycle bleeding like this - I wonder if it's associated with why my CD3 estradiol was so high?? Anyone had this happen to them?

P.S. I only put "spotting" on my chart otherwise if I put "heavy" then FF changes me to CD1 instead of CD15 today!

Sorry Goldfish & Team, I'm stumped for ideas for both of those! When are you next due at the docs goldfish? Well worth a mention.

Luna - your chart is looking fab! Are you planning to test again?

I really don't know how accurate today's temp is, I had to get up about 2 hours before I took it...I guess I'll see what it's at tomorrow before I decide. Really not feeling like this is my month :(

I really don't know how accurate today's temp is, I had to get up about 2 hours before I took it...I guess I'll see what it's at tomorrow before I decide. Really not feeling like this is my month :(

Then I shall be positive on your behalf! :)

Whenever I've had rubbish nights sleep and woken up a couple of hours before testing it has gone up, although not as much as yours so could still be good! You're not out til you're out!

Hang in there Luna! I'm hanging onto hope for you too!

Sorry for your confusing cycle again goldfish :hugs:

:hi: to you other ladies, hope you're having a great week...

Well my temp rose today, so I know I can trust cbfm now and that o comes on second day of peak reading.... Means I got to 16dpo with the chemical last cycle...I really hope we caught it this time...last cycle we only bd the one time 2 days before o, so we've tried less is more this time too, and got the same timing by chance at 2 days before, and also o day, so fx!!!

Yeah crazy eh? If not or the long cycle last time it would have been cd14 o, it's like my body kept its same clock!! So glad I as cbfm tho, otherwise I would have missed it for sure!!

That's what I felt like happened to me this month. I o'ed on cd 16 last month so my body made up for it by bumping me up to cd 11 :haha: Really caught me by surprise, we almost missed it!

Lol, I'm glad you didn't miss it!!!! Crazy things these bodies of ours! Hoping to see a bfp from you very soon Hun!

Sorry meant to also say I've got no idea about that sound teams! Hopefully it means one thing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->