TTC #1 and over 30

Lol, I'm glad you didn't miss it!!!! Crazy things these bodies of ours! Hoping to see a bfp from you very soon Hun!
The silly thing is that I was telling my Dr how my cycles have ranged from 24-28 days because I o on different days and she seemed really confused about it even though it's totally normal :dohh:

Lol!!!! That's crazy that it confused her!!!! My o date changes a bit between cd 14, cd 15 and cd16!! Now I can add cd 10 to the list too, and I'm hoping that this potentially super short cycle turns into the longest ever!!!!

I don't know too many people who o on the same day every single cycle!!!

Sorry meant to also say I've got no idea about that sound teams! Hopefully it means one thing good!

Here's hoping! FX for us all...it's hard to remember what it was like before TTC was all I could think about!

My temp is still up at 19dpo. I think I should test. Planning for Saturday. OH is going out of town this weekend with his parents, how awesome would it be if he could come home to a bfp?

:hugs: to everyone the witch got and fx to everyone in the tww or waiting to o. We need more bfp's in this thread!

Good luck Gypsy! We definitely need some BFPs on the thread and I nominate you to bring us the next one please! Fingers crossed for you!

Well, there won't be a bfp for me for a little while. :( FS just found that I have a septum in the middle of my uterus that makes it very unlikely that I can have a viable pregnancy right now. He indicated that it is a very simple fix but it requires surgery and that won't be til next month. So I'm now waiting to finish this cycle and then get to work on having the surgery in Dec. Then we get to try again in January.

Ah really sorry to hear that baking, but glad they've actually found it, can easily fix it and you should be back in the game in a few weeks time with an even better chance xx

The RE seemed very confident and not concerned at all so I guess that's something, right? :)

He basically went into ok, there is a problem let's fix it and get you back in the game mode.

So sorry baking. Maybe that's just what you need to finally get your bfp! :hugs:

Oh baking im sorry to hear that, but as the others have said, at least it is an 'easy' fix (as easy as any surgery can be of course) and you will up and running and hopefully with a bfp very soon!

:hugs: baking. I'm sure January is going to be your month :)
Are they going to try to unblock your tube at the same time?

:hugs: baking. I'm sure January is going to be your month :)
Are they going to try to unblock your tube at the same time?

Thanks, Luna. Yes, he will go in and do an hysteroscopy which will allow him to fix the septum and the tube as well as check for endometrisis and fibroid tumors. He doesn't think that there is any evidence of endometrisis nor tumors but he wants to make sure. Once we got to the FS, things are starting to move pretty quickly!

A hysteroscopy isn't that bad. I had one way back when I was first diagnosed with pcos to check for endometriosis and polyps because I was bleeding so much. Afterwards I had a bit of spotting and cramping but that's it. Yours may be a bit different because you are having a little more done, but not that much different. They put me to sleep for mine so I didn't feel a thing.

Baking I so hope this will mean a new year bfp for you! Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year!!!

Well, there won't be a bfp for me for a little while. :( FS just found that I have a septum in the middle of my uterus that makes it very unlikely that I can have a viable pregnancy right now. He indicated that it is a very simple fix but it requires surgery and that won't be til next month. So I'm now waiting to finish this cycle and then get to work on having the surgery in Dec. Then we get to try again in January.

Well - some good news for you. My best friend had a septated uterus, and she just gave birth to her first baby WITHOUT having it removed. They tried for a long time (over 2 years) but one drunken night, Monet was created despite the 'wall' in the uterus. So, it's possible! Good luck!

You're not out until :witch: shows her ugly face. Maybe it will just take longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->