TTC #1 and over 30

:hugs: gypsy, im sorry about the witch

Lovely to see you Mrs Chezek, I have been keeping track via your outstanding journal!!

Go figure. As soon as I am convinced that AF is here the spotting goes away. I still have cramps but that is it. I am going to plan on testing December 12 because based on my last two cycles that is when AF should start. That is cd97.

Just popping in to say hi.

Sorry to those that are having a hard time. I really have all my fingers crossed for loads of BFPs coming up. :hugs:

Lily - Hope that you had / have a wonderful birthday.

:dust:

On our way home from Mexico today so I'll liven up this thread ;) happy birthday lily :)
I'm about to o, I said it would be a laid back cycle but am considering starting up temping once I'm home tomorrow...
Had a bit of a tiff with hubby last night, he said some things I really hope he didn't mean, either way not sure if we'll get any more :sex: in before o :( maybe it's normal for things to start getting to him this far along. Sigh

Luna - perhaps a bit of mad make up sex is in order??? :winkwink: Sorry that DH is being a bummer about things. Big big hugs :hugs:

Happy birthday Lily! :cake:

Good luck gypsy and Newbie! Here's some dust for you both and anyone else that needs it.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

:hug:

Hi ladies, I've not been active on BnB for the past week as it was my birthday (boo to another year older) and I've been away on a work trip - unfortunately terrible timing to be away as FF thinks that's when I ovulated :( I keep telling myself it only takes one to make a baby, but we've timed it pretty well so far, and no luck yet... I have to admit I am getting really scared now as we are nearing the 1-year mark and that hopeful feeling is getting smaller.

Luna - :hug: hope you had a nice holiday anyway
Lily - happy birthday, maybe it will be your lucky month!
Baking - good luck for your surgery
Gypsy - I really hope your cycle is better this time, so awful to have such long bleeds :(
Newbie - when are you testing?

Hi to MrsChezek and ZeeZ - nice of you to drop by :wave:

Hi Goldfish, im not sure i will, unless for some reason the witch stays away....we shall see...

Im sorry you are feeling down :hugs: did you get any BD in the window at all?

Luna I hope your hubby got over his mood and that you got some BD in and caught the egg!

Nice to see you Mrs Chezek & ZeeZ :hi:

Newbie - don't blame you, I don't think I will test either unless AF is officially late! We did manage to BD 2 days before O day - it's not the best but better than no chance I guess!

Good luck girls! Pretty sure I'm out this time already, just waiting on the witch :(

Hello ladies! Sorry to be mia lately but been busy with pre op stuff and Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear the witch got those (she got me last Friday) and crossing my fingers for those waiting either to o or testing. I'm definitely out this month since I have to take bc for the surgery. But that is ok, the doc is correcting my issue next week (ahhh!) and then January will be our month! Crossing everything for you all, I appreciate you all's support through this ttc journey. I hope we can get some bfp's soon!

Bubbles - I think your chart still looks quite good!! Looks like you could still be in it...

:hugs: ladies
Goldfish plenty of people have success with less bding, I hope this is your month :)

Baking it's great that things are moving so quickly for you :)

Newbie your chart is crazy! I remember we thought you o'ed super early before I went away.

Well I don't know what hubby's problem was the other day but he seems to be in a better mood today so my plan is to attempt to seduce him then talk about things after. Hope it goes well!

Thanks Goldfish but I think today's temp confirmed my suspicions! It peaked and started dropping at the same day and temp as all my previous failed cycles so no surprise there's no BFP in this one really. Yay for charting giving you that kick in the nuts a few days earlier than AF!

Luna - good luck with seducing your man! :)

Good luck luna! And yes - either my body geared up to o and didnt (thus why cbfm picked up peak) or cbfm is just stupid and lying to me!!!! V annoying either way!

Bubbles im sorry it doesnt look like your month. I only charted again this month to see if cbfm was actually right, and now that i know its all over the place ive got no idea what i'll be doing next month, as i think charting stresses me out more than it does me any good!!

Bubbles - I think your chart still looks quite good!! Looks like you could still be in it...

Looks like you might be right...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/551927A4-7AF6-43BA-8FBA-EBD8FA2FF73C-4899-0000064131E87065.jpg

Yippee!! Congratulations Bubbles! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

This thread usually gets BFPs in 2s or 3s and it's been so long since the last ones I'm sure it's going to explode with them soon!

Goldfish - Happy belated birthday. I know that your timing wasn't ideal but don't give up yet. The month I got my BFP we only BDed once during my fertile period and I'm convinced it was 2 days before O (my temps weren't 100 % clear on the exact day but based on my BFP and my first scan).

Good luck Newbie and Luna, hope you doing well.

Baking - good luck for surgery, sure that next month will be your month.

Sorry if I missed out anyone but thinking of you all.

Oh wow, congrats bubbles!!! So happy for you! Yes this thread always gets BFP in 2s and 3s...Good luck everyone. Praying for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->