TTC #1 and over 30

Thanks goldfish! I'm missing my grapefruit juice today, I'm staying at my mum's for a few days as DH is away with work and I didn't dare stay home on my own after falling down the stairs on my crutches once! Starting to feel better now though as I've not had to use as many painkillers today so things must be healing. So annoying not being able to get my leg wet though, showering is a nightmare! I'm CD17 now and no sign of EWCM yet, looks like it's gonna be another long cycle!

Oh Luna... :hugs:

Baking and Bubbles - hope you two are recovering OK after your surgeries. Baking - I haven't been on for a few days but I must've missed that you have endo...so sorry.

Gypsy - looking fwd to seeing a positive result from you tomorrow!

I'm on CD10 already, it's gone by so fast as work's been so busy and I think I'm starting to *almost* like grapefruit juice...after about 9 cycles on it!!

Goldfish, the endo wasn't found til the lap and I won't really know what stage it was til our Thur post op appt. But it was causing the tube blockage. He unstuck everything and I should be good to go!

Thanks goldfish! I'm missing my grapefruit juice today, I'm staying at my mum's for a few days as DH is away with work and I didn't dare stay home on my own after falling down the stairs on my crutches once! Starting to feel better now though as I've not had to use as many painkillers today so things must be healing. So annoying not being able to get my let wet though, showering is a nightmare! I'm CD17 now and no sign of EWCM yet, looks like it's gonna be another long cycle!

Take care of yourself, bubbles! :hugs:

Grapefruit juice going well here I got a whole stash to cover me over Christmas :haha:

Gypsy any news? :dust:

:dust: & :hugs: ladies

Sorry to hear that AF got you again Luna :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm 10dpo today (and tested BFN in the morning). My LP is 12 days, so should have my definitive answer pretty soon. Started thinking about grapefruit juice yesterday, lol...but will have to wait until we are back from our holidays.

Two big thumbs up for the grapefruit juice again over here! Was starting to worry that I hadn't kept it up enough as I've been staying at my mums and not had any for a couple of days. Went out and got a carton today to have while I'm there, and when I went to the bathroom this afternoon I saw that the EWCM fairy has been very kind! Thought I had loads last cycle but there's even more this time and it's only the first day of it. Had a temp dip today to the temp it usually drops to before O, and I was hoping it was still a few days off yet as DH is away so no swimmers!!

How much grapefruit juice do you drink I have been having a small glasss everyday? Thanks :flower:

I've just been having a small glass each morning too,
I really wasn't expecting to be anywhere near O for maybe weeks yet, so didn't want to go overboard with it! Looks like you don't need more than that though! I'm amazed that it actually works still!

That is good then I am cd9 and I have had some good EWCM today :thumbup: I am just having another glass of grapefruit now why not I like it :haha:

Hmm just checked again the next time I used the bathroom and it's back to creamy so looks like it was just the start of it and I might still have a few days before O, hope so anyway as I need a few days to get some swimmers stocked up!

Sounds like a few of us are in sync again - I just had some ewcm too!! Though it stretched quite a bit, it was a little sticky too. I usually don't get much fertile CM (even with all this grapefruit juice drinking) and I had one of my lowest temps ever today, so maybe I'm ovulating today?!

Good luck, ladies close to o'ing! Sending lots of :dust: for a Christmas miracle.

I am going to test again on Friday. It would be just my luck that the world would end the day I get my bfp. :haha:

Arrgghhhhhhh gypsy I so thought you had some news then - the suspense is killing me you are being really strong holding on I hope it means good things :dust: :hugs:

My EWCM is in patches most of the day it is watery but then big globs of stretchy stuff tmi but like giant snot is there which has to be good right :thumbup:

:dust: to this of us waiting to O I hope some Christmas magic results in some BFPs :dust:

Fingers still crossed gypsy!

Having the same here twag, big glops of very clear stretchy EWCM, then back to creamy like it never happened. Hopefully it's just my early warning again and will become just super powered EWCM over the next few days!

Bubbles, twag, Luna and baking - looks like we are all within a few days to a week or so of o-exciting!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Bubbles, twag, Luna and baking - looks like we are all within a few days to a week or so of o-exciting!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm not sure if my body is playing tricks on me! Almost sure I'm just starting my fertile window, not able to have our Christmas announcement with the family anymore, but maybe a Christmas ovulation will be good instead, as long as we catch it of course! Good luck ladies, it's good to have a few of us in sync, there's got to be a BFP from Santa there somewhere!

I am expecting O over the next couple of days the latest Christmas Day despite wanting to have an annoucement at least to parents this Christmas hopefully some Christmas magic will rub off instead

:dust: good luck ladies I hope we get some Christmas bfp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->