TTC #1 and over 30

Seeing the doc today for the post-op appt. Get to find out more about what he did. Weirdly excited because he'll tell us our next steps.

Go get those eggy's girls! :dust:

Good luck with your appt! :)

I wish I was about to o with you all! I have about 10 days to go still

Don't be feeling too left out Luna, I could have 10 days or more left to actually wait myself! It's still only patches of EWCM and I had 4 or 5 full days of proper EWCM last time before O, so I don't think I'm as close as I did yesterday anymore. I took an OPK earlier but left it upstairs and didn't check the result. Also I've tried and failed to O around this same time in my cycle before, although there was no EWCM or cramps that time, just a positive OPK so it looks more promising so far this time that it might be happening, I hope so as it's so frustrating waiting til later on in the cycle like CD50 or CD39 like my last two! I'm sure it's not good in general to ovulate that late and have a chance of a good outcome.

Well I hope it doesn't take that long! Maybe we can end up tww buddies :)

Sorry baking, just realised I totally missed your post somehow!
Good luck with your appointment, hope it goes well and they have some good info for you.
Just got my appointment through today to go back for my stitches out after my ankle surgery, Dec 27th. Hope there are a lot less trips to the hospital for me next year unless it's baby related and in a good way!

Sorry baking, just realised I totally missed your post somehow!
Good luck with your appointment, hope it goes well and they have some good info for you.
Just got my appointment through today to go back for my stitches out after my ankle surgery, Dec 27th. Hope there are a lot less trips to the hospital for me next year unless it's baby related and in a good way!

Thanks, bubbles! Good luck to us all and let's make 2013 OUR year for babies. They will be such lucky little ones. :hugs:

Positive OPK tonight, managed to finally get a BD in but not feeling hopeful already. The EWCM didn't seem quite right yet, and would've liked to have got a few more BD in earlier. Really wasn't expecting a positive OPK yet! Haven't even been taking my temps accurately as I was seriously expecting another long cycle especially after the loss. DH is really surprised things are happening so quick, he is used to waiting weeks/months before he gets a baby making time warning!
Suppose I shouldn't get too excited yet, could still be another gear up but nothing happening...

Good luck, bubbles!

We got the go ahead to start trying again asap and if we aren't successful in 2-3 cycles, we are looking at IUI. I apparently have stage 3 endometrosis and the best "cure" is pregnancy. He got it all during the surgery but wants to make sure we get pregnant sooner rather than later. We left the doctor's with the instructions to get busy, basically. Gotta like those doctor's orders. :)

Fab doctors orders chick, add some bubbles orders, get very busy and bring us a BFP! :)

Baking that's crazy you didn't know you have endo, did you have any signs?
Your Dr sounds great, just think he expects you to be preggers in 2-3 months! So exciting :)

Good luck Bubbles :dust:

Sounds great Baking go get busy girl :thumbup:

Hi girls, sorry I've been mia, we have just moved house and I've been in chaos for about two weeks now and just finished my job on weds, my cat got a tick and nearly died, but the lil trooper pulled thru thank goodness...now madly trying to get organised for Christmas!!!

Good luck testing gypsy! And to those about to o, good luck, I hope you catch that eggy and make some Christmas babies! No better way to start the new year than with a bfp!!!!!

Hey Newbie, good to see you back! Sounds like you've been having a busy time, hope you're getting settled and glad the cat is ok!

Luna, other than painful cramps during AF which (only lasted about a day), I had no idea about the endo. But apparently it was all over. He even let me keep all the pictures he took during surgery.

Thanks, bubbles and twag! Dh is off at lunchtime today until the New Year so lots of time together. ;)

newbie, so good to see your name again! Glad to hear your cat pulled through.

Gypsy, have you tested yet?!?!?!?!

Nice that a lot of you ladies are close to ovulating (or ovulating already) :thumbup:

I'm expecting tomorrow to be CD1 (temp drop today and AF is due tomorrow).

And generally somewhat frustrated these today. I think I had mentioned in this thread that we got this Micra sperm check kit as we had some suspicion that we might have a male factor. So we tried it out yesterday and at first couldn't find any swimmers at all, and after about 1 1/2 hours my DH finally found a few, but only really a few. I know that it's a home kit, and that it has to be repeated anyway, but I feel that our suspicions were confirmed and that we'll have to do an actual SA rather sooner then later. Hopefully January....

Have you had hubby try zinc, AuCa? I asked my DH to take it around June and we had an SA in August. Our doc says hubby has great sperm. I think some of that is because of the zinc but I have no real proof. :)

Auca for one I wouldn't completely trust the at home test so don't stress. I think a proper SA for your hubby would be a great thing so you can know for sure.

I don't know how long zinc takes to work but I bought hubby a multi with the highest level of zinc I could find and his SA about a month later was fine :)

Thanks for the advice with the zinc bakingbabe and Luna!!
He's just on "normal" supplements right now, but now that you say that I'll definitely try to get him to take additional zinc.

Yeah, I think he's actually more stressed than I am. I thought it would be better to do an actual SA right away anyway, but you know how men can be...he wanted to figure out things on his own first (I guess to be prepared).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->