TTC #1 and over 30

I caved and told OH about the "inconclusive" test. He felt the same way I do, excited and nervous at the same time. I am going to wait a couple days and get a pink dye test and try again. If I get a line on that one then I will spend the money and get a digital. I can't believe this might actually be happening. I was convinced that my chart was lying to me when it told me I was ovulating because of my pcos and I was doing nothing but giving myself false hope.

Good luck gypsy :)

Baking obviously you are just waiting so we can be cycle buddies again ;)

:) But I'm hopeful you won't need me as a cycle buddy. :hugs:

I discovered that a walk around the neighborhood as well as dinner out can wear me out. Recovery from this is not instant as he made it seem... So so tired now.

Baking-definitely take it slow and rest - your body will tell you when you're ready to jump back in full speed. :hugs:

Hope you're back to full speed soon baking, but look after yourself and get as much rest as you need before then! I'm feeling worn out which I really didn't expect after my ankle surgery, but I suppose lugging myself around on crutches and a suddenly irritating DH doesn't help!

I'm so sorry, Luna. :( :hugs:

And thanks, Lily and Bubbles, my dh keeps reminds me that while it was lapascopic it was still pretty major removing all that endo and fixing the septum. I think I'll take it fairly easy today...

Bubbles, the anaesthesia made me so tired and feeling out of it for a couple of days. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Luna, you have me as a cycle buddy this time again. Looks like my body is finally ready to begin a new cycle. :hugs:

I'm sorry Luna. Given my longer cycles you and baking are likely to have me as a buddy too. :hugs:

Gypsy-was your blue line skinny or thick? Can u post a pic? I have a pretty good sense of the difference between Evap and bfp and I am sure we would all be happy to opine!

It was thick, the same width as the control. It was very faint and I freaked out and threw the test away :)blush:) because I wasn't expecting any lines. I could barely make it out, but it was there. I don't think it would show up in a picture. I am afraid to test again. Go figure, I have waited over three years for this and now I am shaking like a leaf and afraid to test. :dohh:

Also, I am sending everyone a couple buckets of :dust: because we needs some bfp's to result from Christmas!

Gypsy!!!! How could you not think of us before throwing your test away????? And how could you tease us with blue dye. Girl, if it was thick, I'm calling BFP.

I convinced myself that I would never see a bfp. When I saw a line I freaked out and instinctively threw out the test, thinking of a million reasons why it couldn't be a bfp. I am going to go get another test, a pink one this time, and see what the results are.

Haha I swear I didn't do it to torture everyone. :flower:

Gypsy! Oh man the suspense is killing me! Please share a pic next time you poas! Got everything crossed that the second line shows up agin ( and even darker):winkwink:

Good luck Gypsy really hoping it is your bfp :dust:

Oh Luna... :hugs:

Baking and Bubbles - hope you two are recovering OK after your surgeries. Baking - I haven't been on for a few days but I must've missed that you have endo...so sorry.

Gypsy - looking fwd to seeing a positive result from you tomorrow!

I'm on CD10 already, it's gone by so fast as work's been so busy and I think I'm starting to *almost* like grapefruit juice...after about 9 cycles on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->