TTC #1 and over 30

We dtd last night and unfortunately due to work & having to travel to in-laws etc today is looking unlikely but if we cannot fit it in tonight then tomorrow morning is go :thumbup:

We have been following SMEP so doing it every other day since CD8 and then we dtd both CD12 & CD13 fingers crossed

:dust: ladies

Merry merry Christmas to all who celebrate! I'm so thankful for all the wonderful ladies on this board for supporting us through this roller coaster ride of ttc. I've been on it, like many of you, for far longer than I ever planned, but the support here has made a big difference. Raising a virtual glass to the 2013 grapefruit gang BFP over 30 club!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Cheers Lily, raising a virtual return glass of grapefruit juice over here!

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Christmas, this is my favouritest thread on BnB, I know I joined quite late in but you all made me feel so welcome and have given me amazing support when I needed it most. I also never imagined the TTC journey could be so long or difficult, but I'm glad to have had you all there for company!

I hope 2013 is good to us all and brings the grapefruit gang baby boom!

Good luck catching that egg twag :)

This is definitely my fav thread too! <3 you all, 2013 is definitely going to be our year

Merry Christmas girls, I hope the new year brings many many beautiful bfp's for us all xx

Merry Christmas ladies :hugs:

Well dtd this morning FF says O today let's hope we caught some Christmas magic :thumbup: now the dreaded TWW

Have a wonderful day ladies :hugs:

I hope you caught that egg twag!

Ewcm started today, merry Christmas to me :haha: hubby's work schedule is questionable this week...hoping o holds off for a few days still...

Happy Holidays a little belated...I was out of town to visit family but now I'm back!

My dreaded 2WW ended yesterday with a BFN...I thought, why not test on Christmas day, maybe I'll get a BFP...oh well...2013 it is!!

I ran across Fertibella online and I wanted to ask if any of you have heard of it or tried it. It's supposed to increase fertility and online all these women say they only took it for 1 month and got pregnant, but I'm skeptical. I wanted to ask you ladies first.

Also, baby dust for those who are starting the 2WW!

Sorry about the Christmas Day bfn that really sucks but I hear a 2013 BFP is all the rage at the moment :hugs:

I have not heard of it sorry :shrug:

So Grapefruit Juice Gang do I have to stop drinking the grapefruit juice after I have O'd? I really like it :haha:

Zp-sorry about the bfn! :hugs:

Twag-drink on, sista!

Not sure whether I've ovulated yet-time and temps will tell. Hope everyone is well-2013 and our bfp's are just around the corner!

:dust:

Twag - it can't harm so if you like it drink on! I've given up coz I may bankrupt myself with grapefruit juice purchases every day! It's a hard habit to break though, I fear I may have to attend GJA meetings (grapefruit juice anonymous!)

Ha ha ha :haha: we buy fresh orange juice for every morning anyway so I have just swapped it for grapefruit juice DH likes it too so all good :thumbup:
I do think it will be hard to give up but hey why do we have too it is good for u full of vitamin c :thumbup:

So not a lot going on here 3dpo I decided this morning that I am not temping anymore as I will just obcess over the temps :wacko: plus I can't be bothered tbh :haha:
So I am v v tired, bloated beyond all belief, boobs are feeling huge & sore, my skin is mental spots and dry patches and itchy too - not symptom spotting just general observations :dohh:

Twag-once I confirm ovulation until about 3dpo I too am planning to stop temping-it drives me mad. Good luck-you are a few days ahead of me!

Good luck Vegan when are you planning on testing when AF is due or later?

3 weeks post -op and I feel great! Looks like I will o sometime this weekend. :) Good luck to everyone, it looks like a couple of people are looking to o soon too!

Luna and baking - I think the three of us might indeed end up being 2ww buddies again with twag a few days ahead of us! Twag-I've decided not only no more temping during 2ww once o is confirmed but no more testing either unless I am officially late. Too emotionally loaded and heartbreaking otherwise. I'm trying to keep my cool a bit more than I have been lately, so we shall see how it goes! Good luck to everyone and have fun this last weekend of 2012!

Looks like we're all still waiting to o :coffee:

Lily I have to say you've got an impressive streak going there ;)

Vegan I agree I will not test until I am late at least 5 days!! I do not need the disappointment tbh :hugs:

Happy New Year ladies I hope 2013 brings us all the things we hope for :dust: :hugs:

Loving that BD marathon Lily! Hoping that egg pops out soon to join that party!

Happy New Year girls, may the BFP fairy be extremely generous to this thread in 2013! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->