TTC #1 and over 30

Oh wow, bubbles!!! keeping my fingers crossed for ya!! How exciting!!!

Thanks, ladies, for all the concern about my kitty. The vet says he's okay (for the moment) but they did a bunch of blood work and we'll get that tomorrow. He's now classified as a senior cat so they are doing a lot of tests.

Lily, so weird! My cramping has been lighter today but it's def still there. Doc said I could have a wonky cycle as all the endo heals but by my temp it seems like I o'ed. I was def worried I would o late or not at all.
I'm so glad we're all together, I love tww buddies! :)

Good luck bubbles keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

Good luck ladies in the TWW :dust:

10dpo today & I woke up just feeling out this month :shrug:

AF is due Sunday I dunno just think she is going to show!!

My non-SS for today are: crampy/twingy feeling, queasy feeling, weeing a lot, Bbs are huge, v light pink/brown cm (tiny amount), cervix v high, v hard & closed and this feeling of being out :shrug:
Normal pre-af for me at this point - spotting, skin breakout, lower back ache, bloating, irritale/PMS monster :shrug: none of these yet!!!

Sounds good twag, really hope this is it for you! Had the same kind of signs myself and was convinced I was out this month but just got a BFP on a digi this morning at 13dpo, so you're still in the game, hope you're next!

Congratulations Bubbles H&H 9 months :happydance:

What were your symptoms?

OK so just had to pee for like the 100th time this morning and pad is clear and no pinky cm when wiped :shrug: plus I found myself welling up :wacko:

Still feel out tho :shrug:

I was trying so hard not to symptom spot as I was convinced I was imagining anything that might be symptoms. I've not really had anything major, but had an obvious dip at 6dpo which suggested implantation, and looks like that's what it was as I stated with a slight crampy feeling shortly after that, maybe around 7 or 8 dpo, which got stronger but not painful or anything, just felt like some kind of activity down there, various twinges in the ovary area, a few headaches and on/off waves of slight nausea. Plus my boobs started becoming sore around 7-8dpo too which never went away, this is always a giveaway for me as I never get sore boobs but nausea and headaches aren't that unusual for me.

I only noticed increased urination yesterday but than I also seemed more thirsty yesterday so that could explain it, and I had slight backache a couple of times but not that noticeable if I hadn't been looking out for it.

No smell/food issues so far, and no obvious CM changes or implantation bleeding/spotting.

Are you waiting for AF and trying not to test? A FRER would likely show up for you now if you have all those symptoms and are only a couple of days from AF being due, not that I want to be a POAS pusher as I normally try avoid it! I'm still 4 days off AF being due though and have got BFPs on a few different tests over the last few days.

I am waiting for AF and hoping not to test until I am late I just do not want to see a BFN :nope:
AF is due Sunday so not long to wait now I guess :shrug:

Congratulations again :hugs:

Thanks chick, I totally understand wanting to wait as I'm normally firmly in that camp, I hate seeing BFNs too. I had a big stash of cheapy tests which were too tempting though and when I saw a squinter on one of those I had to go get some FRERs! Will keep everything crossed for you, not long now :)

Twag-that spotting/tinged cm sounds VERY promising!!

Bubbles-thanks for telling us your signs - those posts are so helpful. Many many congratulations to you and fx'ed for the stickiest of beans!

Happy Friday ladies!

Thanks Lily you think?? You don't think it is too late being 10dpo? :wacko:

I agree seeing new BFP cycle symptoms is very usefull :thumbup:

Wow congrats bubbles!! :hugs:
Praying for everyone in the TWW!! Come on BFP's!!!

Twag-implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo!

Twag-implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo!

I have read that but my LP is 11 days it just seems to close to me :shrug:

Is cool cycle 5 it is and if AF shows Sunday then my fertile window is whilst we are away in the Cotswolds for the week :thumbup:

Loving the news, bubbles! And I am so happy you hear you felt weird cramping and twinges cause that's my symptom! Well, mine and Lily's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->