TTC #1 and over 30

Taking CD5-9 and great tip on water. I got a little headache overnight - blamed the tequila I had though! I'm really hoping my experience is like yours, Luna. I feel like the last of the original group of girls in this thread which is AWESOME for y'all - I truly couldn't be happier for each of you - but man I need to catch up!

Vacation was totally incredible and turns out I ovulated right before we left so we juuuuussssst missed it (not much pre-trip bd, lots of in trip!). With that behind us I feel ready to really commit to making this happen.

Good luck Lily!!! :hugs:

Hope the BFP ladies make it over to the expecting thread...it's pretty quiet and could use some more posters :thumbup: Congrats again to baking and twag! Just so happy for you both :hug:

Good luck with your first Clomid cycle, Lily!! I hope it only takes one cycle! There have been a lot of lucky BFPs from Clomid on the threads I subscribe to, so I hope yours is another lucky case! Also, I understand how you feel about being ready to graduate to the pregnancy boards. I also started TTC #1 in March of 2012. It seems like a very long time ago.

Good luck with the Clomid Lily :dust:

Thanks y'all! Tonight is the last pill then it's on to mucinex, preseed, temping and getting busy!

Chezek - omg look at your baby!!!!! And SO nice to hear encouragement from all my old (now pg or mama) buddies on this thread. Warms my heart - sniff.

Lion - me too exactly - since march 2012. It was a long time ago...hugs to us both!

Sorry I've been MIA on this thread recently. Congrats to those who got their BFPs and good luck to those still waiting.

Lily and lion child - we've been TTC since march 2012 too (plus NTNP for a few months before that and WTT before that because I was on put on drugs to put me in temporary menopause for severe endo in June 2011). I've just done my first IVF and in the TWW now waiting to test. Very scared because if the IVF doesn't work then I'm not sure what to do.

Lily - I really hope the clomid works for you!

Omg, I'm going to throw like a thousand pounds of baby dust at you Goldfish!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

good luck goldfish! (I've been silently stalking your journal for the good news :blush: )

Good luck Goldfish sending a tonne of baby :dust:

Thanks ladies :)
MrsJJ - that is the biggest pile of baby dust I've ever seen - made me smile!!!

Thought I would give an update - got a BFN 2 days ago on official testing date and now AF is here. Very sad, but going to give IVF another go at some point soon.

I'm so sorry, Goldfish. I can imagine that is extremely disappointing.

I hope your next IVF is successful and that you are able to get it done very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->