TTC #1 and over 30

And it only gets more fun if you have to do an IUI, I have blood drawn before every follicle check. It's pretty annoying and I bruise so easily from it, it's going to very interesting this cycle because I can't hide the bruises as easily since it's getting warmer.

I'm getting to be a pro at getting blood drawn and the ladies at the lab know me.

I'm so jealous of your big trip! :)

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet lately. Who's in the TWW with me? I'm 10-11 DPO. I had a tiny amount of brown blood when wiping today. It's either IB or AF is on the way—preferably it's the former.

2ww here I am 2 dpo today

GL :dust:

Good luck with the IUI baking!

And dust to everyone else...thinking of you all :hugs:
:dust:

Hello ladies! Can I join in? I'm 31 and TTC #1, this is my first cycle. I am about 8 - 10 dpo but not expecting a BFP this round so looking forward to next cycle.

Hi ladies,

It's been a while, but I'm still following the forum!

Baking - good luck on your IUI this week! I hope there are no cysts and it sticks!

Mrs JJ - welcome! It's nice to have a new member!

AFM, DH got an infection that has put TTC on hold for two months or so. This is the second month, so I"m hopeful that a month from now we can resume BD'ing. It's been a frustrating journey for me so far - it feels like the universe keeps putting obstacles on my way. First DH almost got fired in March and he got super stressed out, so no BD'ing then. Next, he hurt his back REAL bad, so no BD'ing again the following month. Now, 2 months off due to this infection...I know it's not on purpose, that I need to take a deep breath and keep going...But there are days that it's hard. Thank goodness for this forum and for you ladies who will listen to my incoherent rant!

Oh, and :dust: to those on the TWW!!!

Hi everyone and welcome jj! AF came last week after an annovulatory cycle so looking for some vacation loving - we leave next week! Decided against clomid because I won't be able to be tested on day 21 to see if 50 mg works but that's coming in June. Good luck and dust to all my ladies here!

Welcome, Mrs. JJ!! GL!!

zero-I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you get to start trying again next cycle. I'm glad that your DH didn't lose his job. That would be very stressful.

Enjoy a relaxing vacation, Lily! I hope you get your BFP!

I'm somewhere in the beginning of my cycle. Maybe cd 10? I'd have to look at a calendar. DH and I have decided to take it easy on the 'trying' this month. We are going to BD when we feel like it and not pay attention to Oing schedule or feeling like we have to BD on certain days. I need a break from OPKs and obsessing. We're still trying, just not actively trying. We leave for a two week vacation at the beginning of June, but that will be my TWW. I'm not going anywhere near as fun as Veganlily (just back to CA to see family), but it will be nice to get away with DH.

GL on your current cycles, ladies!! Let's get us 30s gals our babies we have patiently waited for!

Hi Ms. JJ! Welcome!

Twag, good luck in the tww hon!

Lily, vacation starts soon, I am so jealous!! I think I definitely need a vacation away from all the stresses right now.

ZP, sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope you can get back to ttc soon. :hugs:

Lionchild, good luck with the relaxing approach this month!

AFM, Did my second IUI this morning. Got to see my follicles in the middle of ovulating from the ovary. Beta test two weeks from today.

Just come on to update you all that I got my :bfp: :cloud9:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/tanyaparker_01/9bf4dac654247f6393840477aa344cea.jpg

GL ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->