Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I saw this and asked my doctor about it when I saw her a few weeks ago. She said that is why preseed should be used and inserted at least 15 minutes before sperm is introduced into the body. She said it needs times to thin out and mix with our own fluids. She also said that if you have enough CM on ur own to not use it but sense I don't that it will help. This video scared the crap out of me when i saw it lol.

smyleegrl324 - glad to hear ur mom is out of the hospital. :) hope this month goes well for you!

Oh thats good to know! We used it this cycle and after seeing that I was scared we were out!

Hey tropical doll. No baby for me yet. Only got to DTD on ovulation dsy this month on 6th April so holding out hope. Was wondering if anyone had an aged to concieve and we had some happy news on here. How you doing xx

well I've taken 2 tests one was a positive one was nothing. so that's confusing as heck. AF isn't due until Sunday so I'm going to wait and see if she shows up again before testing. I feel like she's right around the corner anyway. I did order fertility aid for men so hopefully that helps my husband swimmers.

Are you pregnant swimmyj! ? Is anyone I'm still trying for baby on month 7 xx

Nope I think there was a bend in the test. AF showed up right on time. Today we found our my husbands swimmers are under 20 mil so we have to get those up. We both started taking vitamins and hopefully in 2-3 months we retest and his guys are up :)

Feeling pretty good about trying the next few cycles. Not opk testing anymore but my doc wants me to temp for at least 2-3 months.

Hello ladies!!!! After a long much needed break I am back! My 3 months after methotrexate is now and once AF arrives (in the next few days) we are back on the ttc train! We are moving onto injectables this time. I am nervous because of what happened last time but I am starting to get excited to be back in the loop. How is everyone? :)

Hey brandy lovely to see you back glad your okay !!! I'm on cycle day 15 and waiting to ovulate. Af due 18th June so we shall see but got a lovely holiday to take my mind off the 2 week waiting game .

Lol I know I totally said I wasn't going to opk this month but I've caved and I am. I want to see if temping shows anything when I test. Has anyone used the wondfos past expiration? I did pick up some of the CB advanced digitals but man they are confusing!

I absolutely love the clear blue digitals. I feel like it takes the guesswork out of it. I would drive myself crazy comparing lines haha.

Thanks willow! I've missed everyone but really needed to just take some time. I am just patiently (trying) waiting for AF to arrive to get the ball rolling. That's awesome you get to go and take your mind off the ttw! That's the longest period ever haha

Awww brandy it's been a while since we've spoken :) wish you all the best. I've been abit down because I have IBS AND keep having flare ups that are making me poorly and I've been go ogling about pregnancy and ibs and risks and worried and can it affect my fertility at all. Well I think I ovulated today so here we go !. Baby dust to all you lovely ladies ! I hope we get some good news for this month let it be a lucky one.

Good luck willow!!! Thank you for the kind words! Get to baby making! I agree we need some bfps for this month!!! I think that CD 1 is going to be tomorrow. I have been spotting all day but not quite enough flow to consider CD1 yet. I am getting sooooo excited to start ttc again!!!

I'm sorry got carried away with the cd1 lol. I never knew that ibs would effect fertility at all! Would have never guessed that. I'm sorry about the flare ups. Sounds painful. Have you talked to your DR about it?

sorry you have had so much trouble willowtree24 :( I just got into cycle day 14 have had 3 days of the flashy smiliey's so i guess that means my estrogen is still rising. but its weird my temp 2 days ago spiked and went up again. This is my first month temping and i know with my crazy work schedule I'm sure it will be all messed up anyway lol. But it sounds gross but im super excited for the first time I have EWCM. I guess all these vitamins are really helping! Hoping i get a solid smiley today or tomorrow so i can actually bed ontime! idk feeling good about this cycle! might just because im on a caffeine high at work lol.

Thanks swimmyj !! Best of luck ! I haven't taken my temperature just done ovulation tracking and I had clear watery cm the other day. I've been taking pregnany vitamins too ! Hoping that helps me this month I'm on cycle day 17.

Well temp dropped way down today (i guess it's suppose to do that day of ovulation??) but I got a peak on the monitor today!! yay!!! and I got an acutally positive on the wondfo's. that's never happened before so i'm super stoked :happydance:. I've gotten the close to line but never like this. I can't believe how much these vitamins have helped me. Now fingers crossed they are helping my husband too hahaha. Had to attach a picture :blush: just so you guys can tell me on the wondfo that is a true positive right?

And even better I have the weekend off so me and my husband will actually see each other and be able to bed on time. this like never happens, lol so this TTW is going to be very long haha

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Thank you everyone ! Well it affects my general health and you really have to make an effort to BD lol. Because you just want to sleep all the time. I am making an appointment to talk to them about my fertility anyway so 2 birds with 1 stone and will just probably vent to her about all my worries. I would say that's a pretty good positive swimmyj! Get baby dancing lol. I know what you mean about having days off together we usually just pass each other with work lol. Have a lovely weekend !. I'm going to get organising and packing for my holiday I'm so excited haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->