Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

It's amazing how the world is so big yet through a little chat room we found one another, we all are going thru very similar situations, all recently married or about to b hehe and going thru this wonderful journey trying to create a new life hehe
I have been w.my husband for over 8 years but we just recently married in oct. He too is becomingmore proactive about making a baby, sounds like we all lucked out finding some amazing men!

I finally got y cross hairs, I O'd on Tuesday so I am officially 3dpo... ugh the tww
Started a new series and guess now is good as time as any to finish some projects I've neglected hehe

We are getting married August 13, 2016! Seems so far away! Yes it is amazing we all found each other! Ahh I wish I was in tww I just want fertile window!! Waitinf is the worst! Oh and I'm very thankful to have you ladies! It really is nice to know I have support and people who won't think obsessing over ttc is crazy and understands! :hugs:

Hey Jsjskanamks congrats on the upcoming wedding! I totally understand the stress of getting a house and getting married (not very helping when ttc lol). My fiance and I started trying about a year before our wedding and I agree I would have rather had the baby then a wedding on time hahaha. I wish my fiance was more proactive when it come to trying he is just a really positive guy saying all the time "if its meant to be we will" .... love him but man is that frustrating.

Work has been crazy the last few days working 12-16 hours is not fun. Can't believe I'm getting married in 6 days I feel like I still have so much to do and no time to do it lol.
I was really hoping to start clomid this cycle but it looks like its going to have to wait until next month I won't have it in time to start :( but maybe we will get lucky this month and I will get a honeymoon baby!!!

I so hope your honeymoon baby comes true. Perfect timing!!

I have not gotten any cross hairs on ff :( but perhaps it didn't have enought data. I just started temping last Monday and was due to ov thurs Friday. It's killing me not knowing if I did or not. It changed my calendar to green days says "most fertile time" but that's it.

Try not to be to discouraged Ella, I've never done temping but it seem like a hard thing to get down and from others i've talked to you really need at least 2 months to find your pattern. I hope this month is it!

I so hope your honeymoon baby comes true. Perfect timing!!

I have not gotten any cross hairs on ff :( but perhaps it didn't have enought data. I just started temping last Monday and was due to ov thurs Friday. It's killing me not knowing if I did or not. It changed my calendar to green days says "most fertile time" but that's it.

U may get ur cross hairs today it takes 3 days of Temps after o to get cross hairs

Still nothing on ff. It changed today to green as well saying most fertile days. However, I didn't get to temp yesterday as I was at brother house visiting and was sleeping with my niece because she had a bad dream in the middle of the night. Didn't want to wake her up with beeping in my therm.

:( I hope you get it soon. do you just use a normal digital therm? or is there a special one you buy for temping? also has anyone tried preseed? I'm thinking about getting it to take on my honeymoon. I don't use a lubricant usually but I've been reading up on CM during ovulation and mine doesn't usually get sticky. sry TMI lol any thoughts? I figure at this point it can't hurt right lol.

swimmyj1 Thank you congratulations on yours thats so soon! So exciting, where are you going on your honeymoon? I think a honeymoon baby would be so cute! <3 We use preseed, the applicator to put in can be kind of mood ruining so I usually put it in when I think we will be bding.(to help once they are inside) Then we also use it as regular lube. my suggestion would be use a lot less then you would think.

I use a basal digital thermometer. I got it off amazing for under $10. I used preseed this past time, I agree the applicator can be mood killing haha. I also put it in before bding lol I am 6dpo and not signs at all ... I am already planning the bd schedule next month haha it will actually fall on a weekend thank goodness! It so had to bd enough with my husbands work schedule and I feel bad preventing him from getting enough sleep. Oh the wonders of baby making hehe I'm really hoping to see some BFP from our group! It amazing how many prefer ppl I see now that we are trying, it's everywhere I turn.

Mine is also digital basl therm. I finally saw a temp spike this morning. Normally around 36.4 and today was 36.6. Doesn't seem very big. But looked big in ff chart.
I have never used preseed. Maybe have to look into it for a following month if it doesn't work.
I'd also love to see some bfp this month. :)

I would love to see bfp from our group! I'm getting so anxious for this fertile window. oh got a promotion this morning!! yay but that means he will start going on the road for work, really hoping this will be our month because from now on who knows when he will be gone during that time :( ugh so hard to feel a little upset about it. His job pays the bills I feel so selfish being disappointed. I'm proud of him for his promotion and raise but this puts so much more stress and pressure on ttc

Congrats on hubby's promition. That's great news!!

I agree we need some good news from someone, congrats on his promotion. I'm sorry that's going to make it harder TTC :-( that's not selfish to be disappointed about that. I'm seriously considering taking a pay cut and switching to be a nurse on day shift just so I would see him more and TTC would be easier lol. oh the crazy things we go though while trying. :wacko:

I'm gonna try pre-seed on our honeymoon if that doesn't get us anywhere. Hopefully my doc will give me Clomid tomorrow when I see her and we can try both next cycle. We all need some extra baby dust this next try! :hugs:

Hi again ladies...It has been a little while....but I've been busy with church and Easter activities.
Now my wait continues..........................................

Welcome Jsjsk! :flower: This truly is a great group! I trust that you'll find the support, advice and encouragement that you need here.

Hey haven't posted in forever ....how is everyone I'm out for this month didn't gwt chance to BD :-( where is everyone in their cycle ? Lots of baby dust

Hey willow sorry just got back from my homeymoon. I did opk test during the trip but not at the same times or every day so I never saw a true positive. But we definitely "tried" :haha: a lot on the honeymoon hehehe. We used pre-seed and I've been on metformin 1000mg for almost 2 weeks so maybe this is my month. How about u willow where ru in ur cycle?

hi ladies how is everyone feeling today? Anyone have any news?
Well things have been emotional for me. I had a post coital test done last week and dr couldn't find any sperm. Me and my fiance thought for sure he wasn't making any since he remembered he had two undecended testicles when he was born and they were fixed when he was one and then at 6. (not great odds) we were devistated. dr ordered a SA but me and my fiance couldn't take waiting anymore so what does any crazy ttcer do when they want to know if there's sperm... go buy a microscope. I swear I feel crazy! But so after we dtd we put it under the microscope, we saw sperm swimming around!!!!!! Not many but at I was happy there was even one, and it was only about 4 hours after we dtd earlier. We are gonna wait 3 days then check again! We are soooo happy! Gonna get either fertileaid or fertilityblend for men and hope that helps!
So thought I was out for awhile but theres a chance! it only takes one! And on top of all that temping for the first time this month there still is no clear ovulation, but I believe I'm 4 dpo? and we dtd every other day in fertile window so maybe I have a chance. This month I wont be as disappointed as others since I know we know the problem and are doing something about it. I just feel so lucky that he is producing sperm since we truly believed he wasnt!

How is everyone doing where are you all in your cycles?

I am on cd6 waiting on my fertile window to come! I am more excited for it this month because it falls on a weekend which is helpful bc if my dh's work schedule. I am also trying primo rose this month with preseed. I used preseed last cycle but only once. Hoping this month fairs better for us. My stress level has reduced some, as my mom is finally getting out of the hospital today, thank goodness! Good luck ladies! Anyone near the same cd as me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->