Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Glad things went better with DH swimmy! That can be a very sensitive subject for men. Hopefully it can happen on its own. I go to a fs and it's not as bad as people think. Good luck with your next cycles!! F'x for you!

Willow- I hope you can figure out what's going on! Maybe it's a late implanter! How you been feeling? Still been having symptoms? :)

AFM: today was O so starting the tww tomorrow. I am so gretaful to have some hope again and be able to ttc again after not being able to!! <3

Brandy_R - I guess I'm just nervous going to one and the cost they have on their website and that's a little scary too lol I really hope you get your BFP this month. cant wait to O this cycle either :)

Yeah some stuff can get expensive like the injectables we just did and you have to get around 4 u/s. Thanks for the positive words! I def need them lol. When are you supposed to O?

I think the 2nd according to ff so still a week away lol. i hate the waiting i really suck at it. I was looking on their website and they have the costs on there and it is scary. the 4 u/s needed alone are over 1000$ meds not included.

Oh yeah thats really goos news then hopefully a ba y for you soon swimmyj ! Thats all posative news ! Really implantation that late ? The gynecologist said I should start my period in the next 3 days so I shall see if that's the case but if it is implantation then that would be very very late considering I ovulated on the 4 th 5th or even 6th of June ( didn't opk) and my cycles as there longest was 30 days that's 19 days since I ovulated today. We shall see what happens hope my next cycle is normal. Still don't feel very well at all. Baby dust !! Hope your week is a good one.

Oh yeah thats really goos news then hopefully a ba y for you soon swimmyj ! Thats all posative news ! Really implantation that late ? The gynecologist said I should start my period in the next 3 days so I shall see if that's the case but if it is implantation then that would be very very late considering I ovulated on the 4 th 5th or even 6th of June ( didn't opk) and my cycles as there longest was 30 days that's 19 days since I ovulated today. We shall see what happens hope my next cycle is normal. Still don't feel very well at all. Baby dust !! Hope your week is a good one.

Oh and we only baby danced on thw 31st of may and 4th of June so even if I ovulated later there isn't much chance as didn't bd. Right.

Swimmy- yeah that sounds about right. It was about $1000 for the U/S and $1000 for the shots. If you O on your own you probably wouldn't need injectables though. And I know what u mean about waiting! I'm in the tww and I am going to try to not think about it and hopefully it will go fast (we shall see) haha

Willow-yeah that would be really late for implantation. I've heard people being late but it's pretty uncommon. Sorry you're going through this and don't feel good. I hope when AF comes it will take all that with her

willowtree24 - ya that does sound pretty late so its probably just a CP :( i'm sorry that just stinks! sending lots of hugs your way. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Is it bad that I've started planning my kayaking trips around my ovulation cycles lol I realized I will be Oing next cycle right in the middle of this trip and I'm tempted to cancel it.... that's probably over doing it right?

willowtree24 - ya that does sound pretty late so its probably just a CP :( i'm sorry that just stinks! sending lots of hugs your way. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Is it bad that I've started planning my kayaking trips around my ovulation cycles lol I realized I will be Oing next cycle right in the middle of this trip and I'm tempted to cancel it.... that's probably over doing it right?

I think so too :-( but I still feel so poorly my stomach hurts too now. But I still haven't get my propper af I'm now 10 days late. Hope you ladies are having better luck

Willow wish I could give ya a hug. I'm sorry your feeling so crappy :( did your doctor say anything about what to do if you don't get AF anytime soon??

Willow wish I could give ya a hug. I'm sorry your feeling so crappy :( did your doctor say anything about what to do if you don't get AF anytime soon??

Thank you ! If I don't get af then I'm going for an ultrasound hopefully will shed some light on what's happening. I wad thinking of getting some opks and testing as I should be ovulating again soon or should of been. So I can see if there's anything suspicious that way. Just want to know what's going on so I can get back to ttc !! Lol

I hope it normalizes soon! After my last mc it took I think about 2 weeks before my opks had no second line at all they always had a faint one. So that's how I tracked when my body went back to normal. Fingers crossed for you hun!

sounds like a good idea. I keep getting these times of being really hopeful and then others like why am I still TTC without going to see the FS why are we waiting 6 months before going lol

Sorry you're going through all this willow. I hope you can figure out what's going on soon so you can move on and get back to TTC.

Swimmy: you will be O'img soon!!!!

AFM: just sitting here doing my progesterone and waiting for my trigger to test out. Light today so I hoping by thurs it'll be neg because I plan on testing Sunday :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Still negative today hoping for a + opk tomorrow! Oh Brandy I have my fingers and toes crossed for you lol.

Aww thank you swimmy! I'm really not trying to get my hopes up but I'm starting to get anxious. I will be testing again tomorrow and hopefully get a neg so I'll know my trigger is gone. It's so hard to tell what's going on because I'm on progesterone and that mimics symptoms so anything I notice can easily be from that. DH this it's going to be bfp but I'm just totally on the fence. Thurs is now 8dpo :) How's the O thing going for you? Anytime now right?

FF scared me today and said I ovulated cd 10 lol didn't think about the fact that I worked the last 3 nights in a row so my temps run a little high. But I got a + opk late last night yay! Waiting for my monitor to give me a peak still but I feel so much better with a + opk. Ttw here I come

Oh yay!!! That's awesome news!! Hope you get your peek today's the tomorrow! Happy bd'ing :-D

I am sooo excited to report that I've been cramping since last night! I'm hoping its IC!! Also my trigger is out of my system! So any bfp will be a true one in the next couple days! I'm excited because I've never had this before and AF isn't due for a week!!! I cannot WAIT till this weekend! I just hope I'm not too disappointed if it's bfn hehe

Brandy fingers crossed for you!!! Monitor never picked up a peak today and my opk started to fade so I think mine might need new batteries whoops. Oh well treated today like I ovulated sense I had the temp dip.

Willow how are you doing hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"