Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Thanks Swimmy! I am sooooo excited and anxious! It's hard to not get my hopes up but HAVE to not incase this isn't our month. I'm glad you got your bd in and treated it like O day. Better safe than sorry for sure! Hope you catch the eggie!!!

Willow! I've been wondering where you've been also! I hope everything turned out ok. Hope to hear from you soon!

Well everyone I'm 20 days late for period going to see if I get my next one as it's not far away !! Never had this before
Hope everyone is ok and have we had any good posative news lately

Willow have you tested and still gotten bfn? That's so confusing!

So I had a large temp climb on cd 15 for 3 days it still above my baseline but did fall the last 2 days. But totally random I got some yellow tinged ewcm 5dpo took an opk and very positive like showed up in 30 seconds. Bd just incase, but same thing today got another + opk this afternoon gonna keep bding just incase I didn't actually ovulate the first time. Got my 21 day labs done hope those let me know something cuz im very confused here.

It's so confusing isn't it swimmyj you think your getting somewhere. Your body tells you one thing and yet tests say something else. No idea what's happening with me. Having some strange stomach feelings andy boobs hurt I feel run down. Just waiting to see if I get my next af and see if my cycles start normally again.

Willow I would call your doctor and see if they would do a blood test. Its very rare but my friend even at 3 months pregnant would not get a + on a urine test. Not trying to give you false hope but it can happen.

My progesterone came back really low 1.73 so next cycle I'll be doing that. Fingers crossed!! she said that with my dh being on fertilaid and me on progesterone she would be shocked if we don't have a successful pregnancy within the next year. Oh i hope shes right :)

Willow I would go get it checked out too! That's a long time to be late. I have also heard of people not getting + on pregnancy test.

Swimmy that's good news about the ferilaid and progesterone! This last cycle was my first month on it too :)

AFM: I am going for a scan tomorrow to see if I have any cysts from over stimming last cycle. I am prepared for a break this cycle but would be happy to be able to try.

I'm starting to think i didn't ovulate on cd 16 i know my temps went up but they came down and i got those +opk's on cd 20/21 thinking maybe i O'ed late or something because AF does not show signs of coming. it sounds crazy but i would love some text message updates with what my body is doing lol that would be great hahahaha :thumbup:

Brandy hope your ultrasound comes back good so you can try!

Can't wait to leave for my cabin in a few hours (as soon as I get out of work:happydance:) this RN is booking it out of here!

Oh yay! Have a great getaway!!! I think I could use something along those lines also haha!! It's hard to tell with the whole O thing. All I know is You should O like 24 hours after surge? I don't O on my own so I don't use opks. I just get a shot to make them drop :) I wonder how people have been too!! Thanks for the good luck! I'm sitting waiting for my u/s right now haha! I had the methotrexate shot in March, had to wait 3 months. Then last cycle that I just finished was our first cycle back. Now today I'm pretty sure we will be taking a break AGAIN! I would just love to be able to try for like 3 months in a row without a forced break. I think my odds would be better somehow :-/ Enjoy your getaway girl!!!

Oh yay! Have a great getaway!!! I think I could use something along those lines also haha!! It's hard to tell with the whole O thing. All I know is You should O like 24 hours after surge? I don't O on my own so I don't use opks. I just get a shot to make them drop :) I wonder how people have been too!! Thanks for the good luck! I'm sitting waiting for my u/s right now haha! I had the methotrexate shot in March, had to wait 3 months. Then last cycle that I just finished was our first cycle back. Now today I'm pretty sure we will be taking a break AGAIN! I would just love to be able to try for like 3 months in a row without a forced break. I think my odds would be better somehow :-/ Enjoy your getaway girl!!!

Hey !!! How did your u/s go ? Good news I hope ! Can you get your shot if the eggs are there waiting in your ovaries ? :) baby dust

Willow I would call your doctor and see if they would do a blood test. Its very rare but my friend even at 3 months pregnant would not get a + on a urine test. Not trying to give you false hope but it can happen.

My progesterone came back really low 1.73 so next cycle I'll be doing that. Fingers crossed!! she said that with my dh being on fertilaid and me on progesterone she would be shocked if we don't have a successful pregnancy within the next year. Oh i hope shes right :)

Thanks brandy I know it's rare tbh I've lost hope and am trying to get back to normal and ttc again. Waiting for af to arrive on friday. I really hope you get your BFP brandy. I was taking the pre pregnancy vitamins do they show up do you know in urine or blood tests tjat your taking them

Hey willow! Thank you! Did you end up going to th dr? Hope you're doing ok!

I got good and bad news yesterday. The bad news is that I have one huge cyst and am not basically on bedrest the next two weeks because they don't want it to twist because it's very heavy she said. And I have a baby one but nothing she's worried about. The good news is that she was very impressed that I didn't have a lot more because of what I looked like last time. Also I now get a much needed month off from the stress :)

Ohhhh sorry about the cyst those hurt. I'm pretty sure I had one the other week, it popped thank goodness while I was at home because I couldn't get out of bed for almost 30 minutes lol. I'm waiting till next week to test so far only 2 days late but no real symptoms. Doctor agreed to clomid and progesterone next cycle! Really hoping I get a sticky bean in the next few months

Oh yay!!! Just be careful because I've heard a lot of Clomid thinning uterine lining. Not everyone I don't think I've read it and one of my friends just had it too thin this month because of it. I hope that doesn't happen though! How do you wait so long without testing? I wish I could wait like that! I can't go past 9 dpo haha

Thankfully I haven't had much pain yet. I had one before and ended up in the hospital. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen this time. I'm hoping it will just reabsorb.

Well still no AF so confused. If I ovulated on cd16 im 15dpo but if I actually ovulated on cd21 im only 10 and my LP is usually 11 so I still haven't tested haven't wanted to get my hopes up.

Thanks for letting me know about thinning I hadn't heard of that before. I will definatly keep an eye out for changes.

Awww good to you!!! I have always heard not to test until 10dpo but I can never wait that long haha

Today I am on cd 10 and got a pos opk! I have no idea what is even close to up with that! We bd anyways but I haven't ever o'd on my own that I know of and my stimmed cycles weren't until cd 18. I hope the cysts have nothing to do with it. Anyone ever heard of that before?

Willow: How you doing girl?

Hey good luck to you both ! Swimmyj and brandy. So I would of been 3 days late and got cramps and a spot of blood and I was so excited by cycle was back to normal put a pad on and the tinted amount ever is on it. I'm so confused xx

Willow ru still getting bfn? That's so frusterating!

Hey everyone so mu next scheduled af came as on time but wasn't as normal still but who knows I went online and bought 20 of them cheap ovulation tests ! Should be fertile in the next couple of days. In my window. Peed on one the other day just to see and it was negative. So here we go to another cycle. How's everyone doing?

AF showed up a week late last cycle I think I ovulated late. Started on clomid and progesterone this cycle. Trying not to be too hopeful but it's so hard not to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->