Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Really nervous now. Did a blood test today 4 weeks 1 day, hcg is 55 (retesting to see if it doubles) but my progesterone is only 10 :( and I'm already on progesterone so it's a good chance I think this won't end well. I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks if no bleeding starts. I thought I would be less stressed getting a bfp but I'm way more anxious now (sorry I know I'm being a complete moron)

Are you going back for another beta in 48 hours? Usually you have two to make sure they are doubling. You're still very early so keep your chin up. I don't know much about progesterone numbers. I took it but never got it checked. They automatically put you on it if you do injectables. How you holding up?

I'm sorry I didn't read the date on here. But either way you should be going back today. You would want to see your hcg be at least a 110. HCG is supposed to double every 48 hours for a healthy pregnancy. I found out through those when I had my ectopic in Feb. If they aren't, I would totally call and ask for another one to check for doubling. let me know how it goes girl! I'm rooting for you!!!

We decided to try on our own again this month and we are planning on (if financially it works out) doing IVF next cycle. I am sick of waiting lol

They did order a repeat for 48 hours later. Im stuck between going strait from work this morning and having it drawn at 44 hours or waiting until i have to come back into work and having it drawn then lol I'm sure 4 hours won't make a difference I just don't know if I can handle waiting until monday to get my results if I get tested later in the day.

But I totally admit I've turned into a crazy person lol I want this to go well but I just have a bad feeling it wont haha. My doctor won't increase my progesterone so that is really upsetting me and she won't recheck the levels. UGH

It's normal to be nervous for sure! As long as your number doubles you're good :) Did you end up going early? Can't wait to hear how it went!

It didn't double :( it only went up to 83 so the nurse said it probably isn't viable. Increased my progesterone and want to redraw Sunday. Idk is there even a point to staying on progesterone. I don't want to draw this out longer than necessary. I did end up getting it checked at 40 hours but I don't think that would make much of a difference

hang in there gals. I still can't believe my eyes. Got home from vacation tonight and got a BFP! its light but def there. going to take a digital in the morning and i already had an appointment to talk to my doctor on wednesday gonna beg her for a blood test. really hoping its not just a chemical or something. I've been super weepy today :cry:

Omg swimmyj that's amazing news I'm so happy !! Congratulations fantastic !!! Bet your over the moon !!

I haven't been on here in a while ... I went to thw doctors and thw told me I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome. That's why I'm finding it hard to ttc got an ultrasound soon to see what's what and what I can do fertility wise. Had a mini breakdown and cried thinking dh would leave me if I can't carry a baby of our own. Doing some research at the moment and being positive :) really hope your hcg doubles swimmyj best of luck to you and brandy !! How are you brandy

I'm sorry swimmy. Any other news? I'm not sure what increasing progesterone would do but maybe they have a plan. You've been on my mind. *hugs* I've been there

Willow: I have PCOS also. It doesn't mean you can't carry a baby. It just means you might not O on your own. They will give you something to make you O and hopefully that's all you will need.

AFM: I am about 85% sure we are doing IVF in the next couple months. I'm excited but oh so nervous. I'm just sick of messing around lol

I'm sorry swimmy. Any other news? I'm not sure what increasing progesterone would do but maybe they have a plan. You've been on my mind. *hugs* I've been there

Willow: I have PCOS also. It doesn't mean you can't carry a baby. It just means you might not O on your own. They will give you something to make you O and hopefully that's all you will need.

AFM: I am about 85% sure we are doing IVF in the next couple months. I'm excited but oh so nervous. I'm just sick of messing around lol

Oh thanks brandy that's good news then I didn't know too much about it. Hopefully start that soon then :).

Yeah it's not too bad. It sucks but could be a lot worse.

That's crazy I also have pcos, running to the lab at 6am so I can get my results in the afternoon. But my wondfos haven't gotten any darker sense Friday :( I just have a feeling this isn't my sticky bean.

I was wondering how everything turned out swimmy. Let me know how it turns out. I'm rooting for you! Big hugs girl

Up to 179 today. So it doubled this time retest Wednesday I feel a little better but it's just a long waiting game lol

Your right it could be worse. Got to think on the brightside ! Hoping everything goes well for you swimmyj ! Sticky bean !!! I have been using opks but I've been getting misleading results on the line ones need a digital after all I should just go one lol. I'll atm off work though. Brandy how's your month going ? I'm cycle day 7 or round abouts

Swimmy that's AWESOME news!!! There's still hope! Maybe it just took the little bean a min to get going. Mine never went up like that so I think you're def on the right track! We need to see 400 wed!!!! Yayyy!!

Willow, I am on cd 10 today. Got a high read on my digital and a pretty good looking line on my cheapie (not pos yet) but I'm anxious to see if I get a pos in the next couple days and we're just bd'ing every other day until cd18 or so. I'm not testing unless af is due this time. After my cp last cycle I just can't handle it. Just so you are aware, with pcos it's hard using opks sometimes because your body can gear up to O and give you a pos opk but your body doesn't release an egg. That's why it's hard to get pregnant. BUT you just have to work with what you got and that's what I'm doing this month. Just rolling with it and if it doesn't work out I at least tried lol. That's all you can do without going to a fs. We're doing IVF in the next couple cycles so I think I'm more relaxed about it. What's your opks doing? I told you to get some digitals lady! They help sooooo much!

I love digitals they are expensive but wondfos never gave me a true + even when my digitals did. Rude lol.

Haha yeah that is rude! Making you second guess yourself like that! I always get nervous because I get peak on the digital and not on cheapies and it makes me think something is wrong lol. I don't even know if I O on my own but I have no other choice but to bd when it says it's time and pray it works. If not, it's not like we're out much. I hope we can all be pregnant together. I'm a little nervous about the IVF if it doesn't work. Again, just do what I'm supposed to and pray it works I guess.

hang in there. My doc said no way would we be able to get pregnant on our own. Even if this little bean doesn't stick at least i get to prove them wrong that we got a bfp without IVF.

Okay so now I'm cycle day 10. Your right brandy we have to work with what we've got. I'm just eager for this scan it seems to be taking forever. Have any of you ladies tried fertilaid? I've seen good reviews on them. No good lines yet we shall see over the next few days. I'm terrible with baby fever at the moment talking about names haha no baby yet. Really pleased for you swimmyj ! I wish we could all be pregnant at the same time also. Wouldn't that be good !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->