Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Yeah I hope you don't need a d&c either. How many weeks are you? About 200 more hcg and you should be able to see something on an u/s. I hope it's over for you quickly and you won't have to be in limbo anymore. That's the worst. I had almost the same things happen. Hormones low, went up but not enough and they were just back and forth for a while. Started bleeding and my hormones never went down enough so I had to get the methotrexate shot to end it. I felt a lot like you did. I thought I'd be bawling when I got it but honestly by that point I was relieved it was almost over. It really is the worst though. It took me a couple months to pick myself back up. I hope you're ok. Did they say anything else besides to keep checking your hcg? I know with mine they kept checking until it went down from the last draw.

No we r just going to recheck Wednesday if no drastic improvement I will stop progesterone. But I think my hcg is going down all of my symptoms are gone except for my boobs still hurt a little. Hoping my doctor doesn't make me wait 3 months before trying clomid again.

That's how I knew mine were going down too. You can just tell. Hard to explain. I think if it happens on your own you don't have to wait. I had to because the shot can cause birth defects because it stays in your system up to 90 days. I don't see why you would have to wait unless you needed a d&c but I don't think you would with your hormones still on the low side. Sorry you have to deal with this.

Let me know how your results turn out today Swimmy! I'll be checking on here for an update. Hope you get some sort of news to get out of the limbo

They went form 803'to 987 .... There is no way this is viable. I just got lectured by the nurse in the office about good prenatal care and the power of miracles..... I lost it on her. How dare she give people false hope! She was like mam im a health care professional, quickly I jumped in that I am also a nurse and I know what the lab values are for a healthy viable pregnancy. And hung up, then sent an email to my doctor stating I would be stopping the progesterone and I would like clomid again for my next normal cycle. Hopefully she responds otherwise I have an appointment in 2 weeks and she will not have a happy person in her office. (Sorry long rant im just so mad)

Omg are you serious? That's messed up! If you didn't know about that you would be sitting there thinking everything might be ok?!! That's horrible! I'm glad you didn't listen and wrote your dr! You're completely right about the hcg. That's exactly what mine did! They should have told you that it wasn't a good sign when they didn't double. This was your first month on clomid? If so, that's great you got pregnant! I got pregnant on my first round of femara and then had the tubel but it still did the trick! I hope stopping the progesterone will help move it along and you can move on and start having hope again. Sorry the nurse said that..... I'm here if you need to talk/vent. I'm just sitting here waiting to O Which I am slowly losing hope that it will happen this month since I'm on cd 20 today and nothing. My cycles are usually 35 days so it's getting down to the wire. Oh well, if not it's not like I should be shocked lol.

hey everyone! quick update! so my period is due on the 21st, and i woke up today with light cramping, which was weird but didnt think much of it. then around lunch time i was bleeding some, so i thought "well i guess im out this month" thinking i was getting my period early. however, i bled a bit but now its just light brown when i wipe! so im wondering if it could by any chance be implantation! which would also explain the slight cramping, so im gonna keep my fingers crossed that af doesnt come with full force tomorrow! ahhhhh this is so hard sometimes!

Mama if it is implantation you should get a bfp in the next couple days. Good luck! You still have a bit until af is due!

Mama fingers crossed you get a bfp!! I'm so confused. My levels raised 2 points that's right only 2 points. Went for an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and there was a fetal poll and heart beat. Measuring perfect. I'm so confused, seeing a heartbeat was a lot harder than what I thought because now I'm even more worried about mc. Do you guys think I should forget labs and just wait for my next ultrasound in 3 weeks?

i know! its so early to be bleeding...still bleeding some today but its still super light, and usually i have a very heavy flow (tmi), i also usually get very bad cramps and right now i dont really have any...im holding out hope that its implantation and not that nasty witch! and swimmy is that a good thing?? haha im so new to all of this but id think a heart beat would be a positive sign, no?? hope things go well for you😊

well guys im out for this month! af kicked in in full force! i also did a test just because im a loser and thought it could still be possible, biggest BFN ever hahaha oh well once af goes away time to try again! it is only my fourth cycle TTC so im not getting too discouraged yet! i never thought this would be so hard!

Swimmy I would just go with the u/s if I were you. The blood draws are just stressful and if you have a heartbeat and you saw the peanut on the u/s then I would just be happy about that. I've heard that some people really do have low hcg. It's not common but it's happened. You could always invest in a Doppler and check on it when you need reassurance

Sorry about af mama. I always think of it as a fresh start. That's good that af came early! It's a little more regular!

exactly! thats how i like to look at it too! gets hard though, i really want this to happen! haha :)

Oh I hear you there for sure! We are on month 9. I am giving up slowly but it's so hard when it's something you want so bad. I don't even think I'm going to O this cycle

Brandy try not to give up I know its so hard but me and my DH went 15 months between bfps and the longer it took the more stressed I was getting (which wasn't helpful at all). It sounds horrible but I still have a very strong feeling this pregnacy will not be my sticky bean. I have no symptoms mostly, and i just cant shake the bad feeling. me and my DH got into a huge fight about it yesterday because he figures sense we saw a heartbeat we are 100% in the clear, and we are not same thing happened last time.

Ugh sorry I just keep going back from being super sad to trying to be excited. the next 3 weeks of waiting is not going to be fun. At least I only have one more day of work then I have a week off. Really hoping going up north kayaking/hiking will make me feel better.

Thanks Swimmy. I think it's getting harder because our baby was supposed to be due next month. It's been 9 months and I'm still in the same boat. I understand your roller coaster of emotions! That's one of the hardest things to go through. It's been so up and down for you and it's totally normal to feel everything you're feeling. I'm a mess and I'm just ttc! Let alone when you have a baby to think about. I'm glad you will have some days off to relax. That's all you can really do at this point. So you get another u/s in 3 weeks?

aw brandy thats brutal :( i cant imagine what you are going through! especially not even knowing if you're going to ovulate, let alone when :(
and swimmy its normal to go back and forth with emotions! heres hoping your feeling is wrong and the bean sticks around! baby dust to you both❤️

Yeah it's pretty bad. This month I almost went into a depression about it all but hubby pulled me back up. Feeling better and hopeful it'll happen but I just can't do it on my own. Today is cd 26 and I still don't think I've o'd.

Hoes everyone else doing?

aw thats rough :( it sucks when your cycle is so unpredictable...there was some talk that i possibly had PCOS because it runs in my family, but i had an ultrasound and bloodwork and everything seems okay so hopefully! im good! cd 11 right now! not sure if im gonna O this month or not...since af came early i now have no idea what is happening in there haha so just bd'ing every second day and hoping for the best! praying for this to be my month! good luck to you all💕

Hey ladies I'm not sure weather I ovulated this month either. I had my u/s done a few days ago and she didn't tell me much only I have a cyst which is common but I have to talk to my doctor again so I'm going back on Friday. Surly if I was preg this month the u/s person could of told me ? So I don't think this is the month due af in a few days if I even ovd. Aww brandy big hug to you your doing amazing though keep your chin up we all are and it will happen I know it will. Our little beans are yet to get to us. It's been a year already since my friend told me she was pregnant and I was trying thwn he is 3 months now. And yet more people telling me there preg. Sometimes I'm just abit meh. Sorry it wasn't your month mama. Onto next month. Lost of posative thinking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->