Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I was on bcp for 8 years and just came off 4 weeks ago. So first cycle being off.

Ladies my boobs are killing me and I'm so hot !! I also three up at 5 am this morning and am needing to constantly wee. I also have this horrible taste in my mouth. I'm excited but trying to stay sain right now 12 dpo amd I'm going mad symptom spotting. Lol how are you

Willow FX for you! When are you going to test?

AFM I'm also symptom spotting but also thinking these things are my body trying to regulate after being on bcp for so long. Just for the heck of it I think I'll text next Friday unless I get AF. My nips are sore and tender to the touch. Also having the urge to need to urinate more frequently but I have bladder issues so I think it's because of that.

willow can't wait fingers crossed hope the witch stays away!!

I forgot how tired progestone makes me I swear i can't keep my eyes open long enough to get anything done lol. Only 8dpo so 4 more to go until i test.

Thanks swimmy and ABmommy I don't like testing now I try to steer clear of getting that bfn staring in my face I feel like if I don't test then I won't get a bfn and there's still a possibility. I'm 13 dpo now due af tomorrow so if she doesn't come I will consider testing defiantly not a poas addict I just hate the heartbreak everytime. How do you guys feel about poas

I agree willow it's not fun to see a BFN. Although this is my first cycle off the bcp so I will probably wait for AF to come but if she's not here by the 22nd I'll probably test (not sure how my cycle is, so don't want to test too soon). If I get a BFN I'll probably retest on the 26th unless I've gotten AF by then. Tbh I don't even know if I ovulated so don't want to waste tests even tho I'm going to order some cheapies.

So everyone after that massive rant I just had about not taking tests I did because I thought what the heck if im nit I might aswell just a quick test and it's all over with and I can move on to next month.

Low and behold I took the cheapie went to do some bits and odd jobs came back and there was a clearly visable second line !! I ran to get another cheapie same again 2nd line. Took clea blue digital came up pregnant 1 -2 weeks!! I've tried to let it sink in the past few hours I'm so shocked right now I keep staring at the test thinking no it can't be... so I'm pregnant ! According to my lpm I'm 4 weeks 2 days praying for sticky bean ! Thankyou for all your support ladies you really are fantastic

Ahhhh willow congrats I got goosebumps reading your post!!!! Fx for a sticky bean!!!

Ahhhh willow congrats I got goosebumps reading your post!!!! Fx for a sticky bean!!!

Thankyou I still can't believe it. Looks like a July baby. How are you getting on this month ? Lots of baby dust to you

Awe July baby I want one lol I'm symptom spotting like mad. Trying to hold out testing just because I know it'll be a BFN since I most likely didn't even ovulate this month! Hoping I'm wrong, but assuming the worst.

Awe July baby I want one lol I'm symptom spotting like mad. Trying to hold out testing just because I know it'll be a BFN since I most likely didn't even ovulate this month! Hoping I'm wrong, but assuming the worst.

I'm the same try not to spot things but sometimes can't help it because it's all you want and think about ! I really hope it's good news I was really angry and emotional with poor dh now I know why he took the brunt of it all poor guy haha

Awe I'm sure it's all ok now that you have the good news! Women really do go thru a lot when it comes to this I'm not sure men even realize it. So I hope he understands it was a wave of emotion bcuz of the situation. are you going to get a blood test ?

WILLOW!!!!! Congrats!!!!! That's sooooooo exciting! Woooo hoooo!!! Prayers for a sticky bean!! All natural as well!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You better stay on the group still lol!

I'm 1 dpo today lol. I'm just happy to have O'd no matter what the outcome is :) I'm not testing early either (if I can help it) I am right there with you on the bfns. They are just so frustrating and such a let down. I'd rather just enjoy having a nice cycle for now then to be sad about early bfns

WILLOW OMG YESSSSSSS so happy for you!!! promise you won't leave us though lol I hope its a very very sticky bean!!!! can't wait to hear about your doctors appointments :)

DH and i got into a big fight just before i left for work. stress of his diagnosis really has us in knots. I really hope it won't be long before we are seen but I think we might go see a therapist that specializes in infertility.

You guys are so sweet thankyou both brandy and swimmy !! Just praying now for a very sticky bean indeed. Yes natural I was only taking folic acid tablets it was my forst month using conception plus abit like pre seed. And o was in fact going to be put on some.medication in December it truly is a miracle. I won't leave you lol of course I won't. My forst appointment as I'm here in the UK is on the 24th Nov first appointment with my midwife. They got me in sooner as I'm concerned about all the horror stories you here in the first trimester. I'm so glad you ovulated brandy that's brilliant !! The tww starts now then for you FX !!

Aww swimmy I'm aorry you fought it's bound to be stressful it's

You guys are so sweet thankyou both brandy and swimmy !! Just praying now for a very sticky bean indeed. Yes natural I was only taking folic acid tablets it was my forst month using conception plus abit like pre seed. And o was in fact going to be put on some.medication in December it truly is a miracle. I won't leave you lol of course I won't. My forst appointment as I'm here in the UK is on the 24th Nov first appointment with my midwife. They got me in sooner as I'm concerned about all the horror stories you here in the first trimester. I'm so glad you ovulated brandy that's brilliant !! The tww starts now then for you FX !!

Aww swimmy I'm sorry you fought it's bound to be stressful but I'm sure everything will be OK I think seeing a therapist is a good idea why not gives more of an insight. FXd !!! Lots of baby dust.
Ab mommy we go through a heck of alot don't we I am waiting till he's home from work to tell him! Im jot sure about blood tests we dont really get them but I might find abit more put at this appointment Baby dust !!

Aww swimmy I'm aorry you fought it's bound to be stressful it's

This just of sent before I finished writing haha .. technology

Willow, I'm glad you get to get in so early!! That'll help put your mind as ease. Is it a 6 week ultrasound? Do you have a lot of symptoms?

Swimmy, I'm sorry you guys are going through this! Sorry I didn't comment earlier, this last week has been crazy so it left me scatter brained and I just read all the comments! Maybe therapy will help. It's soooo hard when you can't conceive and it's your fault. I've went through it and have cried and cried to DH telling him how sorry I am we can't have a baby and he deserves someone that can. It really takes a toll on your self esteem. If it makes you fee any better, DH and I got in a fight on O day because he thought bd'ing was just a chore and yada yada. Needless to say I was PISSED and he maned up and got the job done lol! Omg I would have went off if I did allllll that stuff to just dtd when it was time after my ovidrel shot!! Hope things start getting better for you and DH. When are you going to test?

ABmommy, you are totally right on men not getting it a whole lot lol. We're the ones that have to go through it all so I think it's hrs for them to understand. Their lucky haha

Swimmy I'm so sorry you are going through this. If it's any consolation, my oldest sister and her husband had some issues as well. They had some sort of treatment done (I can't remember what it's called now, but it's a monthly thing) and they were pregnant after the first month of getting it done. So it's still possible.

Brandy- I get the whole DH thinking bd'ing is a chore. Try to have fun with it!

Willow can't wait to hear about your appts and see scans of little bean!

AFM I'm having zero symptoms to spot... Grrr. Pretty sure I'm out this month (may have never even been in if I didn't O), so not getting my hopes up.

Thanks 24th Nov seems ages away I'm going through some crazy emotions. Some times I feel no hope other times I'm calm and happy what is happening to me. My nipples are sore now shower time = ouch ! How do I keep myself busy until then I did another test today looks like it's getting darker so that's good right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->