Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Hi ladies! sorry i havent posted in forever! so the last 3 months i have gotten my period on the 3rd of each month...now all of a sudden last night i had the tiniest dot of blood on the toilet paper when i wiped, and nothing else! really hoping this is a positive sign and that AF doesnt show up in two days! what do you guys think?? i was also EXTREMELY irritable and moody friday night, which usually happens the day before AF starts if at all (im a very happy and easygoing person) and noperiod just the dot last night...feeling soooo hopeful this month because id love to be able to tell my family over the holidays! i'll keep you guys posted :)

Good luck mama! You aren't out until af shows up! Let us know how it goes!

Swimmy: Your scan is coming up soon right? I'm on cd 11 today. Spotted a little bit of pink yesterday so I'm not sure what that's about. I've used to digital opks but stopped because they give me peak readings all the time and it's not true. I always have a light line on wandfos. I've never gotten a positive on a lined opk. Hoping I will this month. Do you O without meds?

Willow: How ya doing over there?

Thanks brandy! i was impatient and did a test today and very obvious negative....but af isnt due til tomorrow so theres still hope that it's just too early! ive done an ovulation test every single day since my last period and i get negatives all the time...so maybe i didnt ovulate this month, my cycle is so wonky...but i also may have missed the surge so i have no idea what to think! ugh i just want this to happen for all of us :(

Mama: Do you have pcos? I do and that sounds a lot like me. I don't think I o on my own ever

Scan showed my lining is nice and thick for cd 14 I only have one mature folicle though, there was another one but its too small. If no bfp this cycle then we are gonna increase the clomid. I have regular cycles but I don't think I ovulate on my own. Both times I've gotten bfp was with clomid, doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.

Mama - fingers crossed!!!

Yay for a mature follicle!!! Did you trigger or do you use opks? I'm going to schedule my scan tomorrow for Monday. I'll be on cd18 but that's been when they are mature my medicated cycles. I'm on cd 14 today and neg opk. We're bd'ing every other day right now just in case it happens and we don't know. Excited to see what you're doing! We will be on the tww together!!! :)

TTC #1!!! Excited to make some new friends on here!

Welcome ABmommy! We're all ttc #1 also. How long have you been trying?

Good luck!

I'm going tomorrow for a follicle check!! Praying I'll trigger tomorrow!! Hope everyone is doing ok!! It's been pretty quit around here lol

Hello everyone haven't been here in forever been super busy anyhoo they healthy eating went out the window early on but determined to try again. I'm 9 dpo and going mad I feel like it's a bfn but haven't tested I'm just thinking this way because that's what I always get its so discouraging. I've had cramps though on 7 dpo who knows. How you getting on brandy x

Hey Willow!!! I've been wondering how you've been!! Glad you O'd!!! You're lucky you do with Pcos!! I'm ok. Going for my follicle check tomorrow! Praying I can trigger!!! I'll let you know what they say!!!

ABmommy - welcome!! bet you won't be waiting long for your bfp

willowtree24- we missed you! I always say wait until 12dpo just to be sure. (but 1/2 the time i don't follow my own advise lol)

Brandy_R - how did the scan go???

AFM - no trigger shots yet just doing opks. But bad news we got a call that our genetic testing came back and there are some abnormalities. They want us to come in tomorrow morning and discuss our results. I'm really worried, I didn't really think genetic would be our issue. I know there are all sorts of things that could be wrong doesn't mean it would stop us from having a healthy baby but some things would mean only IVF with genetic testing before implanting which is crazy expensive, or heck there are even some we would have to use a donor for. ughhhh sorry all the bad possibilities are running through my head, and i'm starting to really lose it. :cry::dohh:

Swimmy- thanks! I go to my doctor today for routine check up so hoping maybe I get good news today! Fx!

Hey Willow!!! I've been wondering how you've been!! Glad you O'd!!! You're lucky you do with Pcos!! I'm ok. Going for my follicle check tomorrow! Praying I can trigger!!! I'll let you know what they say!!!

That's fantastic news hope it goes well and you can !! We need babies !!! Lol my friends find out the genders of their babies this month I got a little fustrated again lol. 11 dpo now!

Yeah swimmy I'm trying to wait for af I recon I won't test until she's late or I get stronger symptoms than I am now. In having to pee rather alot and very tired I'm having to take naps bbs are kinda sore too 11 dpo now I'm hoping and praying for a bfp hope you ladies are well.

Hello ABmommy I hope you got good news !!

DH is off for a sperm check up soon so I hope that's OK in his department lol

no news. she thinks the bc is still in my system so guess i'll wait for AF

Sorry to hear that ABmommy. Always next month for sure!

Willow, I know what you mean about others pregnancies and it getting you down. It's hard not to but eventually you will have your baby and it will all be worth it <3 When's af due?

Swimmy, sorry you're worried. Why did you have to have the genetic test done? I've heard of it but know nothing about it. Does it mean there's something wrong since you have to go in to discuss the results or is that procedure? Keep your chin up!! Did you O? If so how many dpo are you?

My scan went well. Got a 26 1/2 mm follicle so I triggered tonight. Bd'ing will be in session tomorrow and the following day lol! I promised myself I wasn't testing early also! The nurse said to wait for 16 days to test. We looked it up and that's thanksgiving!!

Let me know how you all are doing!

Sorry to hear that ABmommy. Always next month for sure!

Willow, I know what you mean about others pregnancies and it getting you down. It's hard not to but eventually you will have your baby and it will all be worth it <3 When's af due?

Swimmy, sorry you're worried. Why did you have to have the genetic test done? I've heard of it but know nothing about it. Does it mean there's something wrong since you have to go in to discuss the results or is that procedure? Keep your chin up!! Did you O? If so how many dpo are you?

My scan went well. Got a 26 1/2 mm follicle so I triggered tonight. Bd'ing will be in session tomorrow and the following day lol! I promised myself I wasn't testing early also! The nurse said to wait for 16 days to test. We looked it up and that's thanksgiving!!

Let me know how you all are doing!

Af Is due november 14th still haven't tested. I've got a cold today it seems and feel rotten. I'm glad you had good news get bd bd bd bd !! Haha

Brandy - that's a great size folicle!! Mine was only 18 on cd14 and I oed cd16 so I hope that was good enough. I'm 6 dpo today.

Willow - fingers crossed! It's weird I also am having a lot of cramps today they actually woke me up.

My DHs genetic test did have an abnormality called 47 xyy he has an extra chromosome. So we have to go see a genetic concler to asses all of the risks, but it explains my mischarrages so at least we have an answer. Our two options are keep trying we probably will have some more losses but odds are eventually we would get a healthy baby or do IVF with genetic testing of the embryos. I'm just not sure im ready for IVF yet.

Abmommy - if you have only been off it a few cycles she's probably right. Also it can depend how long you were on it for. Hopefully AF doesn't show up though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->