Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

im trying not to read too much into things but i was spotting today! no cramps at all, no AF due, it took me completely by surprise and i always know when AF is coming...when i wiped the toilet paper was pink and nothing more than that! (sorry if tmi lol) im really hoping its a good sign...will test in a few days and see what happens

im trying not to read too much into things but i was spotting today! no cramps at all, no AF due, it took me completely by surprise and i always know when AF is coming...when i wiped the toilet paper was pink and nothing more than that! (sorry if tmi lol) im really hoping its a good sign...will test in a few days and see what happens

Yay mama that is a positive sign :) hold on and re test like you said lots of baby dust to you ! It's so hard not to read into things isn't it ttc has sp many ups and downs.

sadly i do think is a weird af :( i now have cramps and its quite a bit heavier...guess im out for this month :(

Sorry af gotcha mama. Keep up the positive attitude! Have you ever looked into why your cycles are so long? I feel bad for you because you only get to try half the time. You sound a lot like me when im not on fertility meds.

Thanks Willow! Scan went well! Starting shots tomorrow! I take 100ius a day until next Friday. So I'll be stimming for 8 days. Makes me a little nervous but I have to trust that they know what their doing.

i have tried...theyve done tests and ultrasounds and everything seems normal i guess..originally i thought i had PCOS as it runs in my family but they said there isnt an abnormal amount of cysts...but there was low blood flow to one of my ovaries so im thinking maybe i dont always ovulate from that side...but no one seemed to take it seriously cause i didnt have a doctor so was always going to walk ins...i finally have a doctor now and she knows im ttc so hopefully she'll help me look more into it! i just want this so bad :( its so frustrating when your body doesnt work the way its supposed to!

Mama im sorry :( I hope your new doc finds some more answers. Was your DHs sperm count normal?

Brandy - hang in there I know how hard all these drugs can be. Can't wait to hear how your next scan goes

That's great brandy ! I know you put so much hope into that they're doing things right it is scary ! I'm sorry af got you mama I hope you find a good dr who will look into it properly if you don't ovulate from 1 side then that could be a cause I just hope that you get some answers it's hard not knowing what's happening

Thanks ladies. Tonight's my last night of clomid and then I just keep doing my shots until I go for my scan Friday. I don't feel anything like I usually do with Femara so I'm not sure what that means but I'm not sure I felt much my injecactables cycle. It'll be very interesting what the scan shows. I haven't took clomid before and haven't used injectables like I am now. Just praying it all works out

yea his sperm count was good..of course it's me haha i have the worst luck! but i am quite a bit overweight so i'm now on a diet and hoping losing some weight will help! so fingers crossed lol

Hello ladies! Sounds like lots of stressing going on...as hard as it is try and relax, maybe try some yoga ..it helped me..and just sitting down and getting lost in a good book...I was just like u tho stressed until about week 7...then I called some...
Celebrated my birthday this week and got the best early bday gift..we got to see our nugget and hear the heart best...I wasn't even supposed to get a u/s but my dr did one.yahh.but cld t get clear pic bc my uterus is tilted and nugget was jumping all over the place but we did get one clear shot of our lil one..so exciging.next u/s is Feb 1 and if baby cooperates we will find out sex!

Mama don't count ur self out..I had really bad cramping rt b4 af was supposed to come and I got my bfp
Willow and swimmy love the pics.wish I cld have gotten on...hopefully next time

Baby dust to yall..still praying for u all..praying for sticky beans and healthy babies!

Gonna rant here a minute. Went home for my uncle's funeral it was a lovely service, but I have been crazy sick this last week. Just nauseous 99% of the time, which I could totally deal with if my family hadn't insisted on everyone going out to eat/drink after. I really wanted to bail but family is important. Walking into the brewery were we were having lunch was the strongest beer smell ever and idk I just couldn't take it and ran outside and vomited. :dohh: Trying to pull it together went back in. And apparently my DH decided that was a good time to tell everyone our good news :nope: I'm a little angry. I'm not even 8 weeks I get he's excited but still!! Anyone feel like I'm over reacting I've been doing that a lot lately lol.

Oh man! I would be pretty upset if I was you, but just because of what we've been through. ESP when you're already on edge and it seems like that would add to it a bit. Buuuut guys don't think like us and he probably didn't think it was as big of a deal as it would be to us. I would tell him if he tells anyone else you'll kill him haha! I think it's the male trait -_-

Gonna rant here a minute. Went home for my uncle's funeral it was a lovely service, but I have been crazy sick this last week. Just nauseous 99% of the time, which I could totally deal with if my family hadn't insisted on everyone going out to eat/drink after. I really wanted to bail but family is important. Walking into the brewery were we were having lunch was the strongest beer smell ever and idk I just couldn't take it and ran outside and vomited. :dohh: Trying to pull it together went back in. And apparently my DH decided that was a good time to tell everyone our good news :nope: I'm a little angry. I'm not even 8 weeks I get he's excited but still!! Anyone feel like I'm over reacting I've been doing that a lot lately lol.

If I was you I would be upset too sometimes men don't think about things like this like us woman do. And it would add more pressure have you spoken about it he didn't ask you if you should tell them ? He just did it I'm assuming. He would of just been excited with your family there I hope you feel better and you can talk about it and he understands your point of view :)

If it makes you feel any better, Swimmy, clomid has got me a little on the bitchy side. I have been able to control it because I just keep my mouth shut because I don't want to look psycho. Last night was my last dose so I'm hoping it will detox soon haha

Hahahaha I definitely had some crazy clomid moments. Darn stuff can really mess with your hormones. Not looking forward to working the next 3 nights in a row. At least I have the weekend off. Getting really nervous about my scan Monday lol

I wasn't as bad as I was on Femara thank GOD! But I def was getting mad easier than usual lol. I think it's gone now because I'm back to my normal self :) I'll be praying for a nice healthy strong heartbeat! I'm sure it's soooo exciting yet nerve wracking at the same time! Have you ever saw any of your babies heartbeats? I will be bawling the day I get to experience that.

My scan is Friday. I'm praying for some good news also! Let's pray for good news these next few days <3

No we never saw a heartbeat with any of my others. So i'm really hoping this is a good sign. I've also never been sick/tired like this with my other 2 pregnancies. I can't wait to hear about your scan friday!! I'm starting to get more nervous for mine lol

Good luck with your scans !! Seeing a heartbeat is a brilliant sign they say once you see a heartbeat that it's very positive :) I had my ultrasound today ! Was amazing baby kept flipping about moving and wouldn't go into the right position to be measured so I had to go in 3 times haha kept being too shy I saw all baby's fingers and toes and was making a sucking movement with its mouth so adorable ! I'm over the moon I told my manager today she took it quite well haha. Hope everything is ok wiyh you ladies lots of baby distance to you brandy. And I bet your looking forward to your scan swimmy :)

I can't wait to hear about yours also!!! That's soooo exciting! I am so happy for you after what you've been through!

I have some active ovaries so I'm hoping I have more than one but no more than 4! Fx we get good news these next few days!!! :)

I think I've managed to attach a picture of my 12 week scan :) health and happiness ladies !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-20-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-15-00-20-19.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79