Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I don't know if they are going to let me record it. I really hope so, DH is coming with me and Ive heard weird things that they don't let them in the room during a transvaginal, I hope that is wrong. At the least I hope we get a picture if all is well.

I can't believe your almost 12 weeks! That's so exciting!! I would want to sing it from the roof tops at that point. One of my friends know and my aunt and uncle who have had multiple mc they are my life lines. And then of course my negative mother ugh.

But on sad news my uncle lost his 5 year battle with cancer yesterday :( I hate cancer!

hey guys! so im still just chugging along...due to my weird cycle af is due a month from today, i've been bding every second day and the other day i was retaining water in my feet really bad, which doesnt really happen to me, and today my nipples are a tad sensitive...trying not to read too much into it, but its hard to not be somewhat excited! i think im not gonna test unless af is late though...unless i see a lot more symptoms between now and then haha...i'll keep you all posted! glad everyones doing well! brandy i have my fingers crossed for this month for you!

I don't know if they are going to let me record it. I really hope so, DH is coming with me and Ive heard weird things that they don't let them in the room during a transvaginal, I hope that is wrong. At the least I hope we get a picture if all is well.

I can't believe your almost 12 weeks! That's so exciting!! I would want to sing it from the roof tops at that point. One of my friends know and my aunt and uncle who have had multiple mc they are my life lines. And then of course my negative mother ugh.

But on sad news my uncle lost his 5 year battle with cancer yesterday :( I hate cancer!

Swimmy they should defiantly let you take your DH for the ultrasound even if it's a trans vaginal well I would hope so ! I'm excited for you I know 12 weeks 5 days to go and 11 days until my next U/S can't believe it. My mum was negative at first I think because she had a few mc 's in the past and it was scary she's excited now she tells strangers when we're out who don't know us lol I'm sorry about your uncle cancer is evil I lost my aunt to ovarian cancer 4 years ago. Wish there was a cure !!

Smyleegrl, thank you for the kind words! Hope you're doing well!

So sorry to hear about your uncle Swimmy. Prayers for you and your family. This is the furthest you've gotten in your pregnancies right? I think you got your rainbow on the way <3 I'd def complain if they don't let your hubby in for your u/s! That's a special time that you both have been waiting a very long time for and he deserves to be part of it with you.

Willow I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks already!!!!! You must post a bump and u/s pic for us when you find out how!!! Id LOVE to see!!!

Hope you catch that eggie Mama!!!! Sounds like you should be covered with the bd'ing!

AFM: I've had one hell of a crazy last few days. I think I got a bad batch of ics because I kept getting faint bfps but then they would be neg. I stopped my progesterone a couple days ago. Didn't start this morning so I took a frer and it was a faint (but def there) bfp. I was about to call the dr for a beta and realized it's Sunday! Well a couple hours later af started and it's def a painful one. I usually just get a little bit of dull pressure. Now I'm hoping I didn't make the wrong decision by stopping the progesterone. Can't dwell on it now but I just have to keep looking forward to next cycle. I started my "flow" about 6pm tonight so I would consider tomorrow cd1 because it started later right? Sorry this is so long, just so much that happened.

Smyleegrl, thank you for the kind words! Hope you're doing well!

So sorry to hear about your uncle Swimmy. Prayers for you and your family. This is the furthest you've gotten in your pregnancies right? I think you got your rainbow on the way <3 I'd def complain if they don't let your hubby in for your u/s! That's a special time that you both have been waiting a very long time for and he deserves to be part of it with you.

Willow I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks already!!!!! You must post a bump and u/s pic for us when you find out how!!! Id LOVE to see!!!

Hope you catch that eggie Mama!!!! Sounds like you should be covered with the bd'ing!

AFM: I've had one hell of a crazy last few days. I think I got a bad batch of ics because I kept getting faint bfps but then they would be neg. I stopped my progesterone a couple days ago. Didn't start this morning so I took a frer and it was a faint (but def there) bfp. I was about to call the dr for a beta and realized it's Sunday! Well a couple hours later af started and it's def a painful one. I usually just get a little bit of dull pressure. Now I'm hoping I didn't make the wrong decision by stopping the progesterone. Can't dwell on it now but I just have to keep looking forward to next cycle. I started my "flow" about 6pm tonight so I would consider tomorrow cd1 because it started later right? Sorry this is so long, just so much that happened.

Neither can I it's flown by 11 days and counting till u/s I tried to add a picture and it said file not compatible don't know why I'll have another go. Will you go see your dr straight away to talk about what's happened then on Monday or ring up ? Wonder why you got those bfps I hope everything is ok !! Lots of baby dust

Brandy - I had a batch of bad tests one cycle it drove me crazy i was getting bfp but my blood tests were 0. So annoying!

AFM - got to see a heart beat today 121 :) but our darn bean was in a strange spot in the sac. Of course right in this crevice so the crl was only measuring 5 weeks 6 days. Or doc said that was most likely due to not being able to get a good picture. Hopefully next scan in 2 weeks gives us a better look.

:thumbup::happydance: I've managed to upload my 8 week scan picture. I know how to do it now ! Hurray

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-15-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-15-15.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
That's brilliant !! I didn't get to hear mine at 8 weeks and I won't get to hear it at 12 weeks either just see it on thw screen I'm so tempted to buy one of them dopplers but I've heard many bad things about it damaging the development ect so I'm not sure ow. Did you get a picture ?

Awe hello baby!!! Within 24 hours I now have myself back to freak out mode that this one isn't gonna be good. Wtf is wrong with me!!!
Willow did you ever have a 6 week scan?

I did get a picture but it totally sucks. Here is one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3
Awwww!!! Adorable little beans!! So exciting to have some good news on this thread after all we've all been through!!! Too cute!

Cd 2 for me. Starting my Femara tomorrow and waiting for the nurse to call me back on the details for our hybrid cycle. All new stuff so this will be interesting!

Swimmy I think it's normal to fee that way after what you've been through. That'll def be me lol

Good luck brandy ! Tell me.more about thw cycle your doing this month your doing something different aren't you ? Lots of baby dust for this cycle ! It's horrid weather here lots of rain.

Swimmy I never got a 6 week scan I wasn't even suppose to have one at 8 weeks my first one was 13 weeks ! But I had cramping and was worried so I went in to hospital and they sent me for a scan that morning and everything was fine :) I was really nervous and worried up until my 6th week and then I calmed down and just found peace I just thought if this baby is meant to be then everything will be fine. It's compleatly understandable I thought the worries stopped when you got pregnant after all the joy and tears lol seems not i don't even get to hear the heartbeat until around 20 weeks apparently. It sucks big time

I think all that is totally normal! I will be a nervous wreck for the first 12 weeks! Ugh lol! But like Willow said, if it's meant to be, it will :)

I'm doing a combo/hybrid cycle. I usually do Femara but for some reason they switched it to clomid? I'm not sure why but I'm going to ask. I have my baseline scan Thurs and then I start my shots fri! Let's hope I get a nice response but not over stim! I am a little nervous about the clomid though.

Brandy - I've heard clomid gives you more of a chance of multiple eggs and Femera doesn't. I can't wait to hear about how this cycle goes for you! So excited!!!

Willow - i'm trying to find peace in what will happen will. It sounds silly but i bought some adult color books and those are sooo calming.

Oh good luck brandy yes I've heard that too higher chance of multiples. I hope you feel good this cycle ! Hope it all goes well.

I've been looking at apartments don't think I'm going to fit me dh and a baby in here would like somewhere bigger with lots more space

hey guys! im glad everyone is still doing well! so far for me im not sure whats going on, nipples are still quite sensitive...i did a test yesterday and BFN of course...although im not sure when i ovulated, if i even did, or maybe my nipples are sore cause im ovulating now? i decided to take a break from OPKS and just BD all the time and if it happens then cool, but i think the tests were just adding stress! im gonna do my second test in a few days, and if thats a BFN im gonna wait until after my period is due on feb 3 or so :) hoping i get lucky this cycle, as my moms birthday is the 28th and id love to surprise her with the news of becoming a grandma! she wants this for me so bad, and is the only person who knows i am ttc! i am so lucky to have her! anyways swimmy i have a good feeling for you! i think everything is going to be fine :) and willow im so happy you're progressing well and i loved the picture! brandy, good luck with this cycle! baby dust to you:):):)

Thanks ladies! That would make sense as to why they switched it. ESP since I've been just getting 1 follicle with the Femara. I've always heard of horrible side effects so I'm a little nervous but it's worth it to get more follicles, I guess!! Starting the clomid tonight and baseline u/s tomorrow morning. Here goes nothing!

Mama - thanks I hope your right. I seemed to have calmed down a lot the last few days. Willow you were right it's weird I just kind of got calm about it and am hoping for the best. DH still is a little too hopeful for me example already comparing strollers and car seat ratings. I think seeing a heart beat made him feel like we are 100% clear lol

Brandy - the side effects are definatly a little more annoying with clomid. I noticed with 100mg I had crazy hot flashes and would wake up covered in sweat, still had it with 50mg but not as bad. And only went crazy on clomid one cycle lol. My fingers and toes are crossed. How many mg are you taking? And are they doing folicle scans?

Thanks Swimmy. I need some good luck. I'm taking 100mgs of clomid. I'm at my baseline u/s now and fx can start my shots tomorrow as well. I'll probably be getting scans every 3-4days this cycle. I'm hoping it's not too long because the u/s are $230 a pop!

Wow brandy that's alot isn't it. What it takes to have babies. How'd it go can you start your shots ? Thinking of you :')

My scan is a week today ! Scary and I'm also moving house in 28 days going to be a busy bee aren't I lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->