Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Brandy fingers crossed you have perfect follicles this time :)

Willow that is an amazing scan!!! so excited for you im grinning like a moron at work lol. Monday needs to get here I've started to get insecure again haha.

Omg Willow! He/she is PERFECT!!! I didn't know they looked that much like a baby at 12 weeks!! Simply amazing!

I can't wait to hear about your scan Swimmy!! I'll definitely let you know either way how it goes. Pray hard I get some good news (for once) lol

Thanks ladies I grinned the whole way through haha the detail was incredible was a very shy baby indeed lol was so amazing I was in there quite a long time too and she was scanning just under my belly button so they've moved up abit !I swear I felt something going on down there but who knows.. I hope you have brilliant follicles brandy !! Aww swimmy I hope everything is well and I'm sure it will be it's so hard not to think about though but we're here for you can't wait to hear how it goes :)

Oh ... I also made it fb official last night and my fb blew up haha was nice everyone had left se lovely comments

Glad everyone seems to b doing well...praying for a good monday and great follicles!

Well had the scare of my life last night..I started gushing blood yesterday and rushed to er...baby and I are fine but I'm now considered higher risk and am on modified bed rest until I c dr I on monday..er dr said he thinks I have pockets where placenta is attached and they r filling w.blood..he wants my on to confirm ..my poor dh had to sit in waiting room forever while n I had ultra sound..she finally found heartbeat..I was so scare bc she cld t get it at first but guess it was bc our lil nugget is super active..same thing last week at 11 week scan..and w.tilted uterus we couldn't get good pic of baby..ultrasound tech was super sweet and snuck me a picture of our precious Lil bundle...never loved something so much at first glance.. my husband cried when he finally got to come c me..thinking the worst until he saw my smile..I showed him pic and he sobbed.. praying they get to results as to why it happened and pray n it won't harm baby and won't happen again...I honestly don't think I've ever been so scared...I'm technically supposed to b 13 weeks tomorrow but dr measured me at 11 weeks yesterday so a few days ahead I'll take it heart rate was 150 last Monday and 164 last night... so so thankful

Says file is too large ..how do I add pic?

I'm glad everything turned out ok that is so scary! My bff had bleeding with her second pregnancy lucky for her she's an ultrasound tech and scanned herself at work and found something similar. Still super scary!

Hope Monday still has good news. I wouldn't worry about measuring a little off Er machines usually arnt great especially if baby is moving a lot.

Also pregnacy question. I'm kind of worried the last 2 days I've had quite a lot of watery discharge. No itching/smelly but I've never had this before is it normal in pregnacy? I'm going in Monday so I didnt want to call my doc today.

OMG that is scary!! Glad everything is ok!

Swimmy, I've always heard that increased cm is VERY common in pregnancy. I had a lot of white cm just in the few weeks I was pregnant. I cannot WAIT for you scan Monday!!!!

Well the scan today couldn't have went any better! I have 2 that are ready to go and possibly 2 more! So between 2-4 follicles!!!! That means my combo cycle did exactly what it was supposed to do!!!!! Wooooo hooooo! We opted for our first IUI that's scheduled for tomorrow as well! Even if we don't fall pregnant this cycle I am very happy with where we have came as of today! It might have taken a year, but we are exactly where we need to be in terms of follicles!!! Right now, I couldn't ask for anything better!! Feeing sooooo blessed!

Brandy - YAY!!! omg soooo happy for you!!! 2-4 follices is so exciting :) I hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow and you end up with a very sticky bean!!!

Thanks Swimmy! I am so excited! This girl I talk to got me freaked out about it so I went in soooo nervous. The IUI was soooo easy! Now we just wait bd tonight and tomorrow morning and wait until the 30th to test! I am NOT testing early this time haha!

So glad it wasn't bad! I can't wait till the 30th lol I hope hope hope for a bfp! Lots of fairy dust your way!

Thank you! I need all the crossed fingers, prayers and fairy dust I can get! Starting to think it's going to take a miracle to get pregnant again lol

Swimmy, your app is tomorrow!!!! Hope you find the perfect heartbeat ❤️

Good luck both of you !! I hope this is your month brandy !! You had some brilliant follicles ! Swimmy your scan tomorrow !! I'm so excited for you! Tell us how it goes ! I'm getting a bump it's so cute haha

Super nervous ugh. Hoping all is well. My DH wants to tell everyone when we are together Valentine's Day but I want to wait until closer to 14 weeks (if all is well lol) I'll let you know how tomorrow goes :) thanks gals!!

Willow - yay for baby bump!!

brandy: good luck!!!! all my fingers are crossed and lots of baby dust to you!

swimmy: good luck on your scan tomorrow! i have a good feeling for you this time :)

willow: so glad everythings going well!

afm af is done so now just bd'ing lots...i got af two months in a row which never happens so im hoping maybe its a positive sign that i am ovulating, maybe just not every month...i started a diet a bit ago so maybe the change is helping, we'll see! all i can really do is hope at this point! its been 8 months of ttc and i know that isnt as long as all of you but to me it feels like a lifetime!

Thanks, mama! Two periods in a row is an awesome sign!!! Keep that bd'ing going!! I've been at it for a year this month and yeah it seems like it's been FORVER. Honestly it gets easier after a while. I think I'm just used to it now lol

SWIMMY!!! Let us know how it goes today!!!! I'll be stalking this thread all day lol!! Fx for you!!! ❤️

I remember crying around our 12 months of trying 24 totally sucked I was ready to give up. Mama hang in there sounds like a good thing your are getting AF on time. A good diet is something our fertility doc stressed when ttc.

So scan went perfect!! :happydance: Peanut is measuring a little ahead this time has a heart rate of 180!! So we are done at the fertility clinic and are now being sent back to our ob. So now probably have to wait until 12 weeks until our next scan :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Yayyyyy!!! Congrats!!! That's such wonderful news!! I am so happy for you I could cry!!! What a great u/s photo also ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->