Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Thanks for the support, guys...and welcome Smyleegrl! :thumbup: It feels so good to be able to speak with others who understand exactly how I feel!

I'm hanging in there. I cried so much today...felt so down. :cry: ...but I'm starting to feel a little better now.
Still not ready to take the test though...so I'm gonna wait it out a bit longer and pray for the best! I usually cry when AF shows up, just out of sheer disappointment....so I can't imagine taking a test and getting a negative response. Don't think I'm strong enough right now! :nope:

Keep trying ladies!

Aww tropical doll I know it's awful. I'm very emotional. I cried when I miscarried on 25th Dec :-( alot... here we are in march still got loads of hope I'm praying for you.

Do Whatever you think is best I'm sure you will get answers soon good or bad. I'm here !! Hope everyone else is okay this week. Hugs all round !!

Aww tropical doll I know it's awful. I'm very emotional. I cried when I miscarried on 25th Dec :-( alot... here we are in march still got loads of hope I'm praying for you.

Do Whatever you think is best I'm sure you will get answers soon good or bad. I'm here !! Hope everyone else is okay this week. Hugs all round !!

Oh willowtree....so sad to hear about your loss. I can't even permit myself to imagine being in such a position!!! :nope:
Praying that our prayers will be answered soon!

Unfortunately we go through bad times as well as good times :-( thank you. I'm so thankful that we have this forum and each other to talk too. I'm on cycle day 14 and am busy BD ing haha I feel a little more hopeful this month just have a feeling hope it turns out good ! How are you doing today ?? Sending baby dust ! And a big hug

Hello ladies, it's been a while since I posted. Congrats on your bfp!
I'm feeling defeated and out of sorts today so I thought I'd post and talk to people who truly understand. I got my first OPK pos on Monday the 2nd, BD that night, Tues and wed, strongest pos on wed evening. No BD since, husband had a few too many with his boys and passed out on me. We have totally opposite schedulds, as he gets up at 2:45 a.m and I don't get up until 620 ish... last night he fell asleep out of pure exhaustion, all the bding is exhausting hehe but fun lol I'm feeling discouraged because Thursday morning I got cramping and new the egg was on the way. Since we didn't not BD that day or the next I feel we missed the boat again. FF still has yet to give me my cross hairs so I am not sure when the o came. But I'm willing to bet it was thursday. I don't like our odds of only 30% even if you BD daily. Waiting for my cross hairs so I have
Atleast a Lil more peace of mind. Af expected March 20th...praying she stays the hell away hehe come on luck of the irish, good luck k to all of you out there!!!!! I am not sue how to add my FF chart, would love someone else's opinion

Hey smyleegrl! Aww your just ahead of me in your cycle I'm still BDIng as ovulation is expected on the 9th or abouts... don't feel discouraged because you still BD !! Isn't is better if you BD early so the sperm get up there ready for the egg ? All the odds are poo aren't they !! I've just got FF but don't know how to upload anything either I would love to know that also ! I'm expected period on 25th March. We will get our BFPS! !!

Thanks willowtree, made me smile. I finally got my cross hairs on FF and I was right o day was on thursday, the day we didn't bd. FF did give me a test day and not a possible start day. Last month it gave me both. Not sure if anyone believes in luck lol but I got a double yolk yesterday haha I grew up hearing it was good luck and I actually googled it haha and it's on the internet!!! Hahaha hope everyone has a great dsy, all fingers toes, eyes, arms and legs crossed for bfp for us all hehe

Good luck ! Yeah that is good luck !! Maybe it's a sign for you. I'm quite laid back with all the baby making malarchy because I'm in thw mode of when it's right it's right. When my baby is ready it will happen. I do wish there was no hassle and ladies could have babies when they wanted no complications. I think I just ovulated today and BD on 6th 7th and 9th is that enough ? How you feeling

That sounds like you BD enough and on the rt days ☺
I'm good, fighting a terrible headache, have had it all day. Nothing is helping it go away, guess today wasn't the best idea to forgo coffee ..I didn't think having one cup a day was that bad...apparently my odd disagrees and wants the caffeine. I tried some diet mt. Dew for dinner, then chocolate..no luck. Trying not to take medz...

How are you doin? I am 4dpo...I'm not sure if I'll test at all...my goal is to wait, I have a gyno apt the day after I'm due to test or af... so either I can have her do test or the dreaded wench will show up lol we will c if I an hold out that long
Oh the joys of the tww....I'm trying to keep busy, I've taken up crocheting lol working on a minion hat rt now lol

I hope so I've been getting very slight pains down there so possible ovulation pain ? I ended up not buying opks and regretting it now ! Considering just buying one tomorrow just to see what it says. I love coffee so much haha I'm terrible I'm trying to not drink as much. Sounds silly but when I got pregnant in December I had these crampy feelings and thwn had the mc. But I feel like that again so possible good sign there because I found out I was pregnant. I hope you don't get af !! Mines due 25th. I think k I'm either 1 dpo or still ovulating ! I hate not knowing ! It's driving me mad ! Lol tww is terrible it goes soooooo slowly.

Yes it's horrible..go buy a test so u know for sure, I know I'd die not knowing for sure. I was analysis about it tested daily, even after I got a pos...I wanted that full smiley face haha and got it then meter broke bc I didn't know the smiley face stays for 48 hrs and u can't test again haha I tried taking battery out hehe oopsie, utter r sending me a new one regardless haha guess I s had really ALL directions next time

One a side notr, still feeling the cramps and got super nauseous this a.m im trhingnnot to read too much into it but its hard not to, im only 5dpo...i think its something else..something I ate? Or god forbid the dread flu...it is going around my classroom, uni did feel better at lunch and ate... time will tell..fingers crossed...positive thoughts for us all:thumbup:

I'm going to buy one after work tomorrow I need to know lol haha bless you I was going to get digital opk well if the cycle fails me the next one I will. Those are good signs I remember being 5-8 dpo and having cramps and was really tired. Positive thinking ! I really hope foe a bfp for us all ! Some people get flu like symptoms when they're pregnant I've heard.

Greetings, ladies!!! :flower: ...Sending best wishes to all of you! Still no AF for me....Giving it a bit more time, because I don't want to be too anxious and run out and get a test. *Praying, praying, praying!*

What are cross hairs by the way?

Good luck tropical doll how late are you now ? Aww I hope you get a bfp !. Update !! Bought ovulation stick took it and Def negative so I must have ovulated wither 9th or 10th and BD on 6th 7th 9th and 10th so hopefully that will be enough ! ... having horrible headache and just drifted off which isn't like me also feel sick...ergh how's everyone else xx

Greetings, ladies!!! :flower: ...Sending best wishes to all of you! Still no AF for me....Giving it a bit more time, because I don't want to be too anxious and run out and get a test. *Praying, praying, praying!*

What are cross hairs by the way?

Praying for u, fingers crossed hehe
Cross hairs are on fertility friend app...when u get ur cross hairs it's when u ovulated

Good luck tropical doll how late are you now ? Aww I hope you get a bfp !. Update !! Bought ovulation stick took it and Def negative so I must have ovulated wither 9th or 10th and BD on 6th 7th 9th and 10th so hopefully that will be enough ! ... having horrible headache and just drifted off which isn't like me also feel sick...ergh how's everyone else xx

I felt the same way..terrible headache Monday and queezy yest and today but feel fine now lol
Hope u feel better....maybe it's ur body getting ready...positive thoughts...fingers crossed , sound like u defhit all the good days w.the bd yahhhh...we'll come to the ttw...ugh heheh

I felt the same way..terrible headache Monday and queezy yest and today but feel fine now lol
Hope u feel better....maybe it's ur body getting ready...positive thoughts...fingers crossed , sound like u defhit all the good days w.the bd yahhhh...we'll come to the ttw...ugh heheh

thank you !! Urgh. ..here we go again the 2 ww lol I'm either 2 dpo or 3dpo I'm guessing ! Haha well today the headache is gone I feel like I have a stuffy nose !. Haha hopefully this.month ! we did everything we could. The wait is Terrible might join some. Classes to pass the time. X

Wishing all of u lovely ladies a great weekend! How awesome would it be if we all got BFPs!!!!!!!!!

I'm tormenting myself by not testing....but just can't deal with the disappointment!! Holding out a bit longer! My last period started on Feb. 1st.... so for someone with a "regular" cycle, AF would be long overdue! But because my period has mostly been unpredictable (except for when I was on the pill), it's difficult to anticipate AF.

In fact, I skipped almost 2 months straight last year! I could have sworn that I was pregnant!! .....Then AF showed up a few days before Christmas!! :cry: I was soooooo disappointed!!!!

So now you see why I'm resisting doing a test! :nope:

But I'm really hoping, praying and trusting God that I'll have good results this time around!

So the wait continues!................

Wishing all of u lovely ladies a great weekend! How awesome would it be if we all got BFPs!!!!!!!!!

I'm tormenting myself by not testing....but just can't deal with the disappointment!! Holding out a bit longer! My last period started on Feb. 1st.... so for someone with a "regular" cycle, AF would be long overdue! But because my period has mostly been unpredictable (except for when I was on the pill), it's difficult to anticipate AF.

In fact, I skipped almost 2 months straight last year! I could have sworn that I was pregnant!! .....Then AF showed up a few days before Christmas!! :cry: I was soooooo disappointed!!!!

So now you see why I'm resisting doing a test! :nope:

But I'm really hoping, praying and trusting God that I'll have good results this time around!

So the wait continues!................

Aww bless you ! You will find out one day or another. I not a POAS addict nit yet anyway I actually get nervous I always told myself it will be a bfn still sad not to see them 2 lines.
I have regular cycles and do have odd ones sometimes but not often.

I'm 6dpo now I fell asleep again today from half 4 till half 6 ! Haha hope that's a good sign so tired lately. Baby dust !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->