Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Welcome miracle! I have Pcos also so I fee your pain. Your opks look like you might be gearing up to o, but just keep in mind that Pcos can mess up opks and it can make it be pos when it's not. I don't o on my own so I'm on all sorts of stuff to make myself and trigger each month. But they also work for some with Pcos so you just have to mess around with them and see what happens. Hope you get your pos opks soon! Having the ewcm is also a VERY good sign!!!

oohhh brandy i really hope this is it for you.

Miracle the lines have to be equally as dark for it to be counted as a positive opk. I was one of the weird ones that opks worked for me even with have pcos. some women it doesn't. If your lines start going back to a lighter color before getting dark. Don't panic or think you didn't ovulate. It could be that you just had a short peak (I had this a lot lol) so i bought the cheap opk's off ebay where it was like 100 tests for 12$'s haha. But really temping is the best way to see if you ovulated.

Hi,
These things can be very frustrating and with mixed emotions... I didn't know with pcos it can mess up when using opk. But am hoping am getting the real results. And maybe am one of the weird ones that get pos results lol. Anyways i keep my hopes up and i tested this morning and i think this is a positive. What do you guys think???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Looks like a positive to me. Wonder what tomorrow will look like :) hopefully lighter lol so you know you got your lh surge!

Scan went great today due date is August 24th im 2 days ahead :happydance: im sure I'll be back to worried soon lol but a long long wait till my next scan. Also oj just before a scan not smart that kid was on a sugar high

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
@brandy Yaaayy finger crossed for it to bear fruit lol.....that is good @swimmy congrats

Yay Swimmy!!!!! That pic is sooooo cute!!! Glad everything went well! Try not to worry and just enjoy having a healthy baby in there ❤️

AFM: I either had a false pos or a chemical 😢 I'm going to go with a couple false potion we because it's less sad. Tomorrow is my official day of testing anyways. I'll test again and if it's neg I'll stop my progesterone and wait for af. If I said I wasn't dissapointed I'd be lying. The worst of it is, I'm starting to think something else might be wrong. I don't get why I'm not pregnant again. Maybe a hormone is off or something?

Brandy have they tested your hormones? My progesterone was off so that caused an issue but it was an easy fix

Hey everyone that was defiantly a pos opk miracle ! Brandy are you going to test again ? Possibly get your levels measured also ? I'm holding lots of hope for you ! Lots of baby dust to you and miracle and mama ! Swimmy I love your pic it's adorable ! August baby for you ! We're having so much positivity lately I love it ! We can do it ladies !

AFM I'm having pains in my belly and pelvis still on and off evey now and then everything streching. And I have a round belly now couldn't fit into my work trousers had to do the hair bobble trick ! Got a midwife appointment same day I move house on the 3rd Feb. And I'll finally get to hear the heartbeat :) how are you finding working swimmy ? It's not too bad for me just get tired. My job is in a cafe so it involves lots of lifting and bending and stairs ect but I'm being careful.

I've attached a pic of my belly here :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-29-20-46-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-20-46-49.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
ahhhhh willow!!!! your little baby belly is soooo cute i love it!

Awe willow look at that bump! I'm noticed the other day that my (previously) tighter pants are way to uncomfortable to wear lol. But no bump just feel bloated. I bet you can't wait for the heart beat :) that's so exciting! I've just been really tired at work (I work 7pm-7am) it never use to be a problem but now I'm napping on my lunch break lol. Also a little more scatterbrained. I'm a nurse so lots of lifting patients and helping them get up. I'm sure that isn't helping my back cramping.

super weird but for the last couple days i have been craving sweets soooo bad...like my mom made me this turtle cheesecake for my birthday in october and i cant stop thinking about it...haha which is super weird because im not a huge dessert eater, and when i have cravings its usually for like, a burger or things like that...i know it most likely doesnt mean anything, but its just strange for me! af is due in a week from today so i guess we will see what happens!

super weird but for the last couple days i have been craving sweets soooo bad...like my mom made me this turtle cheesecake for my birthday in october and i cant stop thinking about it...haha which is super weird because im not a huge dessert eater, and when i have cravings its usually for like, a burger or things like that...i know it most likely doesnt mean anything, but its just strange for me! af is due in a week from today so i guess we will see what happens!

You never know ! Omg now all I can think of is cake cake .... CAKE and my sister bought me half a moon cake yesterday it's like a marble vanilla choc cake with icing on and I'm now going to get a slice haha. Good luck ! It's it's something different for you its something new then I really hope it means something :)

Awe willow look at that bump! I'm noticed the other day that my (previously) tighter pants are way to uncomfortable to wear lol. But no bump just feel bloated. I bet you can't wait for the heart beat :) that's so exciting! I've just been really tired at work (I work 7pm-7am) it never use to be a problem but now I'm napping on my lunch break lol. Also a little more scatterbrained. I'm a nurse so lots of lifting patients and helping them get up. I'm sure that isn't helping my back cramping.

Lol swimmy I'm off today to try find some maternity work trousers that cab wear hopefully all the way through so they can't be too hot as due in july need a nice breathable fabric. Oh as long as your not over doing it! I'm trying to get out of everything at my work lol its good everyone's helping and understanding if I have a lazier day haha.

willow im sorry i made you crave the cake! hahaha i went to the store and bought a cheesecakesampler last night😂 it was delish! im hoping it means something!!! good luck trying to find some good mat clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->