Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Thanks Swimmy!!!! That's so awesome you got yours at 9dpo!!! How do I post a pic on here? I'll post it for you!

Yeah, don't stress out too much about the Doppler. Sometimes stuff that's supposed to be helpful really just makes things worse. I think you're good. Once you hear the heartbeat your odds of a m/c go waaaaaay down (I've read)

ong brandy!!!!! im the only one who hasnt gotten my bfp jeez!!! but maybe its a good sign all of you did! our little group is having some luck finally! i hope everything goes smoothly and its a sticky bean please keep us posted!

Brandy you have to hit the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the reply box and there is a spot that says add attachment just add your picture there :) omg soo excited for you. Heck i think the day i got my bfp my hcg was only like 13 lol but hey it has to start somewhere. I think im at the point that you have less than a 2% chance of mc but this fear just comes and goes.

mama - you will get there promise :) it took me way longer than what i ever would hope for someone but you'll be the lucky one next.

I think my test was a false positive. The faint bfp I got last night was on a Walmart cheapie and today I took a FRER and it it faint faint faint. I had the trigger 11 days ago so I'm hoping it's not that. I thought I had an implantation dip on 8dpo and that's why I decided to test early. I read it can take up to 5 days after implantation so idk what to think anymore. I'm not goin for a beta after the test this morning 😢 I'll still show you my test from last night though

Well what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
I hope it's not from the trigger :( test again tomorrow. My fingers are still very crossed.

Brandy I really really hope it's your bfp !! Omg I'm excited throwing all the positive vibes your way let us know how your testing goes. :) mama good luck t you also ! We are having a good year so far the start of it anyway very good. Swimmy I think at your point it is less than %2% after you hear the heartbeat it drops dramatically I'm less than 1% now. I think I'm gonna have a celebration gender not centre of attention person but I'd like to celebrate with everyone :)

Hi ladies...
I feel like an intruder to jump into this thread but i feel like this is a good place to chat. Am new and ttc so i got lots of confusions and questions...
Please if u guys r uncomfortable with me joining let me know i will get out of here.
If am welcomed i will introduce myself n tell my journey ...

Xo

yes of course miracle! this group is so welcoming☺️

Of course you are welcome :) this group of girls has been amazing through this whole journey.

Kind of having a freak out my symptoms have been gone the last 3 days ugh I wish I could just relax about this pregnancy but I don't think it's gonna happen :(

thank you guys that is lovely....much hugs to u all
@swimmyj1 please don't worry nothing would happen just keep on tracking and you gonna be. finger crossed on this situation.

hellow,
Thank you once again for accepting me here. i am approaching 25 and i just got married last december, me n DH have decided to ttc right away. for two month before our wedding i was not preventing and i believe to be having sex when i thought i was ovulating. but it did not happen and so as the third cycle. Going back to my periods,i have had a short time period of 21 to 24 days until two years ago when i experienced a 35 days period which i went to see a doc before it happened he gave me some contraceptives which gave me nausea and i was vomiting immediately after eating and gained weight quickly. so i stopped but when i did my period came back again around 23-26 days. Then last year i had the same episode but this time around i didn't see my AF for three months. I went to see another doctor who found out i had a right ovarian cyst but it wasn't too big to be worried so he did put me in contraceptives again for three months.
first to third month i did get my period after 28 days and when those three months were finished i went to check and the cyst was gone but i was told that i have PCOS. so after reading about it i came to know that its difficult to get pregnant but not impossible it can happen and its a common thing.
i love to research and get to know my body so i came across with clomid treatment and when last month didn't happen as we tried naturally i decided to do some few things to boost it and make it happen this month. Am taking some vitamins to get myself ready for pregnancy but am also taking folic acid, i started clomid through day 3-7 and started having sex on day 7 and every other. i also added OPK this month and i started checking on day 9 and got negative up until today morning which is a day 12 still get a negative. I will keep on checking until day 16. But am hoping for the best and i hope to get my BFP this month.
I know i haven't tried so much but still the process is frustrating and i guess i have fear and its driving me crazy.
Am really sorry my intro was long but i was hoping for you guys to understand me more. And i hope it wasn't TMI

I have pcos. Most women have really long cycles on it but mine were like yours and shorter than normal. After testing we found I didn't have enough to progesterone after ovulation (and often was ovulating on my own) so we did clomid and progesterone after ovulating. So promise pcos doesn't mean u won't get pregnant/have kids. It's a total myth that ovulation happens on cd14 heck I had times I didn't get a + opk until day 18 or so. But if you have pcos doing basal temping is also helpful. Sorry long note there lol.

wow i didn't know such kinda response could mean alot...thank you for the hope. Lets see how this month goes ans please keep on telling us about your journey...its encouraging

Welcome miracle ! Most of us on here have pcos so your not alone there :) I actually managed to concieve naturally with pcos in October. Many of us have been on here about a year or so it's a hard struggle ttc but so worth it you'll get there seems like your on the right track ! Wish you best of luck for this month !

Welcome miracle ! Most of us on here have pcos so your not alone there :) I actually managed to concieve naturally with pcos in October. Many of us have been on here about a year or so it's a hard struggle ttc but so worth it you'll get there seems like your on the right track ! Wish you best of luck for this month !

Thank you willowtree....am hoping for the best! :happydance::happydance:

Today i did two opk test and am confused wm i ovulating or almost to ovulating?????
I also saw the egg white mucus ....so am i ovulating today or few days to come???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Just took this!! I edited it. I am still thinking its a false positive but wanted to show you ladies. I'm doing a 3 hour hold and am trying it again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79