Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Yay swimmy !!! That's brilliant ! Nice little picture there ! I'm so pleased :) how will you keep busy before your next scan ?

I'm getting streching and stitch like pains which I've read are ligament pains but it's all okay not too horrible it's because they things moving down there.

I'm trying to change obs but it's proving to be a little more difficult than what I like. I have some trips planned to my cabin in 2 weeks so I'm sure that will keep me busy lol.

I've head ligament pains are not very fun. But ur right at least it means things are moving :)

Yah swimmy, loved the pic! Wish I cld figure out how to up load mine..yes the wait in between appointments is rough haha

Update on the baby and myself...baby is still good..13 weeks and 4 days.. my ob said the bleed was a subchorionic hemorrhage and I still have blood in uterus ..she wasn't to thrilled by the amount of blood still in there but said it's normal, that mine is just bigger..she said to expect to bleed again..that the blood has to go somewhere..she said it cld dissolve but in my case it'll prolly come out like b4...got to see baby again yesterday..she tried to c sex but my uterus is still too low..but did get to see the legs and lil toes..heart rate was in the 150s..it was 164 at hosp thurs and 150 on my first scan..this has been an experience ..so scary but glad we r ok..still have scan scheduled for Feb 1 to find out sex and then big anatomy scan and hemorrhage scan on the 9th.. can't wait for feb1.. 2 weeks is a long time haha

Brandy keeping my fingers crossed for u..prayers are being sent for all of u lovely ladies! Let's continue w.the bfp in this group

Willow I'm getting pains too but mine r not low, mine are more like muscle spasms in my stomach..near ribs..more like my lats..finally feeling pretty normal again but always hungry haha I don't want to get huge haha but love sour patch kids haha
Going to the grocery store alone hehe not such a good idea lol

Smyleegirl - I'm glad everything is going ok and they are watching you closely. Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Finally after a week of trying to switch obs in my practice I got to! They want to go a scan at their office Thursday (even though I had 2 already) totally not gonna argue lol. Then I'll have my ob visit feb 18th. I still haven't decided if we are gonna find out the sex yet. But I think I want to do genetic testing sense my DH has an genetic issue. Too many choices already lol

Aww, so glad everything is going well ladies!! You keep people like me hopeful!!!

I'm 6dpo and have sore bbs that started yesterday!!! I'm kind of excited but don't want to get my hopes up. Nipples have been sore since like 3dpo also. Did you ladies have that? Decided to test next Thursday!! It'll be 12dpo

My nipples are only sore when I'm pregnant :) tender boobs happen everytime pregnant or not.

Omg that makes me soooo excited!!! I never get sore nipples either! They almost feel bruised around the areolas or something? What did yours fee like? If you don't mind sharing that is! I am getting soooo excited for this cycle! I just need my temp to rise a bit I think

Mine were really tender just rubbing across them was uncomfortable, kind of like a bruise (hadn't really thought of it that way). You can laugh about this but i totally just rubbed a crossed mine while sitting at work to see hahahaha they seem to be very sensitive the last few days again. Not trying to be a bummer at all but one of my friends get that with her normal cycles so everyone is different. It just happens to be my tell tail sign so far. My fingers are sooo crossed!!!

willowtree24 - did you ever get back pain around 9 weeks? mine has been killing me today like right in my lower back/pelvis area and really has me freaked out. My one mc had that a lot.

Yeah, I've read that it can be common. I've just never had it this bad! They are worse today even haha! I've def never had my nipples feel anything like this. 5 more days until testing and I'll hopefully know. I hope your back pain goes away!! Ouch!!

omg brandy!!!! gonna try not to get my hopes up too much but every digit i have is sooooo crossed for you!!!! good luck!! and keep us posted :D

Hey everyone feel like I've been gone ages I'm packing as move house in less than 2 weeks and I'm trying to relax lol. I'm so glad everything went well smyleegrl that would of been a horrible time I'm so glad the cause is known and you and baby are safe ! Swimmy yeah I did get slight back pains and muscle pains I'm getting more stomach stabbing pains now and streching down below sometimes it catches me off guard if I move suddenly it's so strange the pains worried me abit at first but it's all normal so I take comfort in that. Brandy I really hope this is it I hope this is your month ! I never get sore nipples I get sore boobs as before af ect but when in the shower it hurts when the water hits them makes me jump I'm like ...oooh haha I don't have another appointment until 3rd feb with my midwife liking forward to it and them moving on the 5th. I haven't get a letter for my 20 week scan yet but I assume that will be on its way. You ladies thinking about finding out gender ? I want to know I like to be prepared and organised and as it's my first baby when gender is known I will get things I'm more likely to need ect then neutral and I'm gonna have a reveal and a baby shower later on :) it's all exciting I've got 4 paid weeks to take off work so thinking going to take April off.

so i went to see my doctor on friday to find out if theres anything i can be doing to increase my chances, and she actually put me on low dose baby aspirin! 81 mg take 1 per day, i guess its supposed to increase blood flow since i have low blood flow to one of my ovaries, and it may help me ovulate more regularly...who knew?! i've only been trying for 7 months so she is pretty optimistic still! says theres still lots of time before it becomes too much of a concern and i should be patient and just keep trying...easier said than done thats for sure! haha every month sucks when i get af or that negative test! hoping for that BFP soon! bd'in every second day, it is starting to get tiring! haha but i will not rest until i have a baby! and i do think the diet is going to help :) im down 10 pounds since jan 1st and already am feeling some good changes! so heres hoping :)

Hope the move goes well Willow! How long until you can find out? That's sooooo exciting!

Mama, you can do it! 7 months isn't that bad! I've been doing fertility treatments about 7 times and aren't pregnant that I know of yet! Takes time unfortunately.

i know! i'm so lucky im not at that point yet! but i definitely worry about getting there...sometimes i think itis never gonna happen!!! but then some days, like today, i feel super positive and hopeful about it :) those are good days! 7 months is really not all that long, im just impatient! lol but im really hoping this is your month! still have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! when are you testing?

willowtree24 - i keep flopping back and forth about wanting to know the gender. I already know if I find out im not telling any of my friends/family. I really want more gender neutral things and that won't happen if i tell them what i'm having. But i really feel like its gonna be a boy. So i would hate to keep calling it a him and find out its a girl after delivery lol that wouldn't be nice. I'm also horrible when it comes to being the center of attention so im gonna try and skip having a baby shower lol (didn't work for my wedding shower, they planned a surprise one ugh. Scan on Thursday hope everything is growing and looking good in there. Im too nervous to use my home doppler. Can't believe your already 14 weeks!!!

Brandy - are they going to draw blood or do you have to wait for home test?? if so when are you testing :) sooo excited for you eeekkkk

mama - I got really depressed after trying for a year. 2 years was even harder. hang in there :) i hope you don't have much further to go!

I'm testing Thursday. I'll be 12dpo then. I had a dip in my temp today which my friend said is an awesome sign. I'm pretty excited but nervous because it usually ends bad.

Hope your app goes good Thursday!!! Omg let's pray Thursday is an AMAZING day <3

thanks swimmy!! im feeling pretty hopeful!
and brandy omg!!! thursday is so soon ill be watching this thread all day!!! good luck girl!!!

Well I couldn't wait and I am 80% sure I got my bfp!!! Going for a beta tomorrow to make sure! I'm over the moon excited but don't want to get too excited just yet. Had a couple faint positives. I'm only 9dpo today so that's to be expected

OMGOMGOMG!!!! i just jumped around at work i was so excited lol. I got my faint line on 9dpo. I really hope this is it for you!! Cant wait to hear about your beta results. yay!!! I want to see pictures of your tests lol

afm - I made my DH hide my doppler. I tried to use it today and could only hear my heart beat and the placenta and have myself all freaked out. (i know its super early and im not a tiny girl and that makes a difference lol). Just hoping my scan thursday shows good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->