Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I can't believe next week you will know what your having!!! So excited for you!!! I'm glad you had a good first Mother's Day.

I'm having a mini freak out today. I had 2 days of positive ovulation but no temp spike :( so im probably not ovulating yet

yes i am soooo super excited!!! these last couple weeks i have just been SO excited for the baby i can barely even stand waiting!! i feel like its going by fast but at the same time takinf forever, if that makes sense lol! i can not wait to know what i'm having so i can order more stuff! my family has already bought me a bunch of gender neutral clothes lol they're all so excited!!

thats hard swimmy but it will happen!! good luck❤️

lol it completely makes sense!!! its like wait i need more time to prepare but i want my baby now!! hahaha

Today my DH told me that if lizzy gets to be 3 and we aren't pregnant hes done trying for #2 or if we have another mc .... i had to leave for work before we could really talk about it but the whole mc thing bothers me. we have a high risk for that and it took 3 years to have lizzy. I just feel like hes setting us up to fail.... or i won't want to tell him im pregnant (if it happens) until i know its 12+ weeks and that isn't an easy or good secret to keep.

I ordered a new basal thermometer just to see if that makes a difference this one is like 2 years old.

HI I would love to have a buddy sorry new to this trying to figure itout i am terrible with computers lol:cry:
Hi Im new here so please bear with me lol ...... me 30 and my husband 28 have a beautiful daughter whom you can see in our profile pic that we adopted at birth she is our everything but we have recently the last couple years been trying to conceive we are currently going to a fertility doctor. we have done all the blood tests and chromosome tests and the ultrasound. Our doctor has now set us up to do an HSG test on Monday since i have had surgery like 15 years ago when i was 15 for cysts on my ovaries ..... I am getting really really reaLLY NERVOUS about the test i have a really hard time with paps because something happened to me when i was a child that makes me have really bad ptsd and anxiety about pain down there and i have heard and read that it can be quite painful and traumatizing for even women that don't have my issues i am turning her3e cause i am nervous and scared but also hopeful of figuring out what my problem is any advice would be greatly appreciated https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/cloud9.gif

Hey Bigsurlove - welcome to the group :) your daughter is beautiful!
I had an HSG test and it wasn't horribly painful. it was uncomfortable thats for sure pretty intense cramping but it was over much faster than i thought it would be. I think it maybe took 2-3 minutes tops? But with your history of not tolerating paps very well if possible i would take something to relax you and definitely something over the counter for pain. Let us know how it goes. It's nice to have someone to talk to while ttc it can be so stressful :(

this os very quickly becoming my favourite room😍

Attachments

• IMG_4610.jpg
    IMG_4610.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
awe! love that pattern!!! so cute!!!

Can't wait for my dr's appointment in 2 weeks hopefully she lets me jump to the 100 dose of clomid right away!!!

good luck swimmy!!!

and yes i love it so much :) chevron and elephants is my theme! lol, i started my baby registry, but i'm waiting until we find out the gender this weekend to finish it, im SO excited

we had the ultrasound today but they couldnt see the gender as baby wasnt cooperating😭😭😭 so 2 more weeks we must wait :( sad! lol but baby is healthy and growing at the correct rate so i'm happy!

darn! im gonna bet its a girl then lol boys i swear like to have their legs wide apart to show off the goods hahahaha. 2 more weeks is such a long wait!!!! but im so glad baby is healthy and growing :)

my lp was only 8 days this time. its really starting to worry me. my doctors appointment is on thursday yay!! im gonna try and get clomid and progesterone. I keep flip flopping on what i want to do. Take it this next cycle or wait until shes 1 (not much longer to wait lol). I started at a weight loss clinic. Im down 5lbs already!!! im currently 240 and i want to get down to 170-180 :) (i would love 150 lol but i don't want to set goals out of my reach).

wpw swimmy good for you on the weightloss!! i'm sure you can do it :) and good luck at the doctor!! do whatever you think feels right :)

haha im hoping so much for a girl but im very convinced its a boy so we shall see!! i'm so excited to find out, really hoping baby cooperates next friday!!!

2 more days!!!! Yay!!!! I hope baby shows you the goods hahaha.
Tonight I'm super on the 2nd baby train. I actually cried because I missed being able to take clomid by 2 days lol. I think I'm gonna try and be pushy and see if she will do the 100mgs sense that's what worked to get lizzy. I can't believe how big my gal is getting! Today I walked in and she had pulled herself up on her crib and was waving to me. Just like oh hi mom look what I can do now.

I'm on day 3 of eating better and I feel so much better already. I really hope I stick with this. It's so hard when my DH just wants to eat like crap all the time. He was annoyed that at lunch time I didn't want to eat fast food.

haha good job atick to it!!! thats so cute little Lizzy is growing!! and i wish it was tomorrow but its next friday and im dyinggg i just want to know already! haha

how cute is this lil bump😍😍😍

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
ahhhhh I came on to check and was like noooooo I need to know what this baby is!!! lol fine one more week of waiting!! that is such a cute bump! I wish mine had looked like that hahaha. I seriously only have like 1 pregnant photo I don't look like a blob.

AFM - I was really shocked how well things went with my OB. She took a look through my folder from the fertility clinic gave me a script for the 100 dose of clomid and progesterone. I was sooo expecting her to make me start on the 50 like my old ob. She said if this doesn't work in 2 cycles she will jump to the 150 once and then refer to the fertility clinic again. She also called my DH's doctor and got an order for him to get a repeat SA. She said if its too low (under 18mil or his motility was under 50%) then to call her and she will just put in the referral now and not waste time. I keep feeling really excited and then overwhelmed. Im also really scared that my DH's SA is gonna come back worse than last time. he started smoking again and it is making me crazy!!!

aw swimmy thats awesome about the ob with clomid!! hopefully everything goes fine with your dh!!

i know shes skinny so her bump is perfect! lol if i were pregnant you wouldnt even be able to tell tbh😂😂 i cant wait to find out the gender! my sister had to be referred to an OB because she's considered high risk now, as she has something called Ehler Danlos Syndrome, which is a collagen deficiency, and can apparently cause early labour lol, it isnt likely anything will go wrong because she has a mild type, but shes been put on prometrium to keep her cervix closed until 36 weeks and she isnt allowed to have sex til then either! lol so she wasnt happy about that but took it well lol, and so did her boyfriend! everythings going well, anatomy scan and the genetic screening ultrasound all came back perfect, so babys doing great! hopefully he/she cooperates next friday! lol

im glad its just the mild case of Ehler Danlos syndrome I'm not very familiar with that. Hopefully baby will stay put for a wonderful 38 weeks :) Hopefully with the prometrium she doesn't get sick from it. I had to do it as a vaginal pill to make the side effects a little better. the not having sex part would kind of really suck lol but if its for the health of a baby its worth it. I can't wait until the next scan!!!

This totally sounds creepy but sense im an RN with a micro biology degree i couldn't help it lol. I checked out my Dh's swimmers under a scope today. It didn't look very good :( the count is defiantly going to be low and they aren't great movers either. He's going for the official test Monday afternoon and that will be like a 2.5 day wait. I forgot how much ttc made me an insane person :(

nobody knows what it is lol it isnt very common!! and yea shes doing them vaginally too!

thats too funny that you checked them lol, maybe it'll surprise you!! try not to stress too much before then :)

the count came back 2.4 million ..... they couldn't even do a morphology due to it being such a low count. and only 23% progressive movement. He also had high wbc count in the semen so that isn't good either. I've actually cried about it this time. We are being refered back to the fertility clinic but unless we do IVF (which we can't afford) i don't see it happening. I'm holding on to the hope its just low from an illness or something and that when they retest it will be better....

It's a BOY!!! i couldn't be happier❤️❤️

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members