Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

aw yea swimmy that is so hard :(

and yes!! my theme is chevron and elephants lol, so grey and teal if a boy, and grey and pink if a girl :) i have most of my decor picked out already for both genders too lol, i'm crazy! and for names i like Emersyn for a girl and Elliott for a boy :) we'll see though my boy name changes lots lol so i may change my mind, but i've been set on Emersyn for years! i can not WAIT until she is home and we do the first ultrasound! it's booked for april 5th, so only 20 more days😃 lol

oh and yes with adoption you get 9 months paid maternity :) id rather not have to go back to work when the baby is that young, but i'll take what i can get! lol and i know its way better than what you get in the states right?

I love those nursery theme ideas! Elephants are so cute!! Also omg emersyn is a great name! I had my girls name picked out for years but ended up changing it last minute hahaha I like the older classic names for some reason. My original name was Evelynn I ended up going with Elizabeth. April 5th is gonna be here sooo soon!!!
9 month paid level sounds amazing!! USA you get 12 weeks unpaid maximum. A lot of places only do 6-8 weeks. I got lucky and my work does the 12 or honestly I would have quit and found a new job when she was 3-4 months old. 6 weeks is way to early to leave them!!

yea that is actually insane i can't imagine leaving them that young! no wonder down there they talk about how expensive having a baby is, because not only do you take on more cost, you lose your income! its insane...

also, i love the name elizabeth, although i may be somewhat biased as that is my name hahaha! but yea i've been set on Emersyn since i was like, 14! lol we'll see if i chnage my mind! i cant wait to find out the gender :) and cant wait for april fifth! time is flying so thats good!

Yeah we went through our savings really quickly while I was on leave. But no way was I going back early. They are only that little once and I wanted that time with her.

well i love your name hehehe. I'll admit i'm kind of a book lover and lizzy is named for pride and prejudice... but my husband doesn't need to know that hahaha
Is your husband getting excited?

I had 3 days of + opks last week so i'm hoping AF is going to start up in 3-4 days fingers crossed! can't believe for once I'm hoping for AF. I just want my body to feel some what normal

haha good luck with af!! thats cute about lizzys name :) yes DH is getting excited! he seemed a little bummed out at first, i think he was a little sad that we couldnt do it ourselves, but now that hes warmed up to the idea hes pumped! lol

AF showed up seriously right after I wrote this :( and its back with a total vengeance. I've never had one this bad. guess i should have been careful with what i wished for. I don't like that my luteal phase was so short either. Gonna sound crazy but part of me has this gut feeling lizzy will be it for us and today I got really teary about it for some reason.

So glad that your DH is getting all excited! I can't wait to see your ultrasound pictures! It's going to be such a great bonding experience.

aw swimmy, i really hope it happens againg for you!! it's still early it could get back to normal :)

and me too!!! april 5th is approaching fast! she'll be home in 10 days and then the ultrasound is 2 days after!! i'll be sure to post pics right after :):):)

Omg that is going to be here so fast!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

OMG so super exciting news!!! My sister has decided to quit her job in England early and come home!! Instead of visiting next week she's moving back!!! That means I get to be there for every single appointment and ultrasound, including to find out the gender! I am SOOOOOO excited!

Omg that is amazing!!!!! Seriously doing a happy dance here!!! (Really needed some good news) Is she going to live with you for a while?

Sad news on my end lizzy is in the hospital with rsv:( I hate that my peanut got so sick so fast. I'm feeling so helpless. I can't even hold her because I'm also sick and they have asked me not to visit unless I'm dropping off breast milk. I can start visiting when my fever has been gone for 24 hours and I no longer have a runny nose. I seriously sobbed dropping off my husband tonight who is staying with her. Taking cold Meds round the clock and haven't noticed a difference :( at least my husband has pretty much just left his laptop Skype open so I can feel like I'm there too.

omg swimmy you poor thing thats terrible!!! i hope you both get better really fast❤️❤️❤️

yes she will be living with us for the remainder of the pregnancy and the first couple months after the baby is born most likely! also i painted the nursery last night cause i was bored and i'm crazy, but it looks SO good!!

SHE'S HOME!!!! and look at this lil baby bump she has already😍 she's 10 weeks today and tomorrow is the first ultrasound!! sooooo happy :)

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpg
    IMG_2550.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Awe! I want to see pictures of the nursery! What a cute little baby bump! Can't believe only 30 weeks left till your baby is here!! So great that she's living with you so you can be there for all of it! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound today!!!

Lizzy has a doctors appointment. They called saying their was some conserning lab work and want us to follow up right away. I'm really annoyed they wouldn't give me the labs on the phone I'm a nurse not knowing is making me worry worse! Hoping nothing scary :(

But on a happy note Lizzy is 8 months today!! Yay!!! And my anniversary is one Monday :) hoping we get a date night this weekend.

AHHHH LOOK!!!! 10 weeks 2 days! i'm so excited!!

thats sad news, i hope everything is okay!! but yay for 8 months and anniversary! good luck with everything keep me posted!

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Omg look at that little jelly bean!!! So exciting!!!!!! Ultrasounds are so much fun (esp in a few weeks when they have a few more features).

We have to follow up with a peds oncologist. She has some lab work that came back as a positive prescreen for cancer. We meet with those doctors on Tuesday and Monday are taking her for a MRI. I hate the idea of her having to be sedated. She's just such a happy gal all the time I can't picture her being ill. Hopefully the prescreen is wrong. I'm definitely a nervous wreck over here. But my and my DH did get a very nice dinner out yesterday while my mom watched her. So that was a nice outing and he got me a mom bead for my bracelet.

Attachments

• IMG_3187.jpg
    IMG_3187.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
omg swimmy i really hope everythings ok :( thinking of you!!

I am seriously in love with her blue eyes. Me and my husband have green but my dad and grandfather have the same ice blue eyes <3 she seems ok. It just has me on edge. For a few hours tonight me and my DH, brother and his gf made plans to go to a festival and I cried leaving her. It really made my DH mad and my mom but until I know she's ok I just want to be extra close. Do I sound over protective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->