TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

hellokitty121

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am TTC my first and this is my first time, I am due to Ovulate Aug 12
Just wondering if anyone is due around the same time to be cycle buddies

:)

Hi there! I am a first timer too and think i may be ovulating on the 14th? Can I join you guys!?

Aster xx

Sounds good, I am just starting out and can't bear the thought of temps etc just going to try the natural ways first! :winkwink: Lots and often!
Have had a nose at your journal, hope you don't mind.... and got everything crossed for you!
lol Aster xx

Hi girls,

Can I join yr wee cycle buddies group?

We are also trying for our first and this is my first official month TTC. After using a few OPKs the last few days I got my first ever positive result last nite (CD 15) :happydance: so I am thinking I will be ovulating today, Im excited!. Of course we did some BD as soon as I found out (my husband was a bit under the weather, but since ovulation happens in such a short period of time, he had no other choice!:haha:).. Bless, he has been tortured with this "TTC" business lol.

How are you getting on with yr tests? I used Clearblue digital test and worked pretty good..

Anyway ladies, let's keep each other posted, keep up with your "homework" and hopefully we will have a BFP really soon!

x

This is my first month pill free so could be a while for me!! :cry:

Heres hoping though... don't have the first clue about the OPK's so could anyone give me a shove in the right direction?? Brands etc (preferably british?) Bit scared that if I start testing things i will become a bit obessed with testing!!!:wacko:

:dust:

For us all!!

Hi Aster,

I know what u mean, I started using the OPKs last week and I am enjoying using them so much that I am thinking about buying lots more! lol

As I mentioned, I used the Clearblue Digital test (bought in Boots), and I found it very good, it has a wee happy face that shows you that you are at yr most fertile, while if you are not, it only shows a circle. You get the results a couple of minutes after you have done the test. It is not as fancy as a fertility monitor, but the thing is I can't justify the price you have to pay for a monitor, and the digital test does just the trick.. I think I paid about £23 for the test plus 7 sticks that you attach to the test (it all comes in the box). After that you only buy the sticks.

I also used a couple of Clearblue stick tests last week, but I definitely prefer the digital one as I find it easier to read.

I hope u find this useful.. x

hey all!! im new to the forum and been trying for 6 months,came off femodette in march,no regular cycle but just got AF after....43 DAYS!:wacko: longest cycle ever! history so far has been 28,28,28,20,36,43
would love to join you guys :hugs:

p.s can you tell me how i get those ticker things along the bottom of my post? i love them xx:hugs:

Thanks Bumble-bee that really helpful, I don't know anything about this but think I may have to have a go with one of those!!!
I say that I don't want to get bogged down with constant testing but also want to know!!! :dohh:

Will look out one of those kits, how much are the replacement sticks?

I started taking my pregnacare yesterday and really hope it isn't too long.... and really impatient!! Looked on their website and by their predictor it says to start testing on the 15th... so better get shopping!!:happydance:

Thanks for all your help, :kiss:

Welcome XKLFX, Nice to see you here.

Aster xx

Hi again,

Welcome to the thread XKLFX! I can't believe it, 43 days! That is mental! Hopefully you will be back to normal in no time.., I have my fingers crossed for you :happydance:

Hey Aster, that is no problem, u r very welcome! I haven't had the chance to check the price of the sticks, I will come back to you on that..:winkwink:

Another OPK today after work and another smiley face! yipee! I showed it to my husband and he just looked at me like if I had two heads.. It was so funny! Luckily (for me) he is feeling a lot better today, happy days! :sex:

JasmineT-P, Mrs A and hellokitty121, what tests have you been using?

xx

Thanks bumble bee, lets hope you wont need them as on their website I think they only do the 7 day tests with the digital stick. Looks like you have to buy a new one for each 7 day period!! :shrug:
I have bought some of the cheaper ones that are just the sticks with the lines so will have to wait to get those delivered! Hope you had fun :sex: , I made hubby do it before work this morning just incase!!! Think I am going to just get going with it until my kit comes... what a hardship!!! :smug:

Had a banging headache all day and been so thirsty for about a week (more than normal for me who is a thirsty person) so going to see doc on friday, I have quite sensitive kidneys (bit of a boring story but have both duplex kidneys) so need to be a bit careful with blood pressure when I do get pg, so thought I would have an MOT while I am there!

Hows you all girlies?
Ast xxx

:hugs:hey girls!
Aster im ok thank you,hows u?
can i get a general thought on Ovulation testing?
i dont want to do the testing feel a bit too clinical, but on other hand like some of you, i want to know! also being that my cycles have been slacking in the regularity a could end up needing to test consistently which i feel may be a little pricey :nope:
i guess to test or not to test? that is the question!!:dust: to us all

working on a 28 day cycle (thats what ive had most of) i should be OV around 22nd i think,coincides with my holiday to tenerife,sun sea and lots of :sex: hehehe

PLEASE can someone help me create one of those banners to go under my post please? :kiss:

Hi again,

Welcome to the thread XKLFX! I can't believe it, 43 days! That is mental! Hopefully you will be back to normal in no time.., I have my fingers crossed for you :happydance:

Hey Aster, that is no problem, u r very welcome! I haven't had the chance to check the price of the sticks, I will come back to you on that..:winkwink:

Another OPK today after work and another smiley face! yipee! I showed it to my husband and he just looked at me like if I had two heads.. It was so funny! Luckily (for me) he is feeling a lot better today, happy days! :sex:

JasmineT-P, Mrs A and hellokitty121, what tests have you been using?

xx

i know crazzyyy :wacko: thanks bumblebee i hope they settle down soon too!:D

Hey i ovulated on the 12th toooo!!!

Bring on the BFP's for us!!!

xxxx

Do you mind if I join you? I'm due to ovulate any day now. I'm using some cheapie Tesco opks but so far all I've had are negatives but I'm not stressing about that. I have 1 cb digital opk left, which this may sound daft but I'm waiting for a positive on my cheapies to use - I do like seeing that great smiley face for sure. I'm temping for my first month and I've got to say it's helped me stay very relaxed about it all (so far but there's still time :haha:).

So some of you are using opks. Are you checking other signs ie cm/cp? I don't check cp - mainly 'cos I have long nails and worry about injuring myself :blush:.

PLEASE can someone help me create one of those banners to go under my post please?

Don't know how to, sorry hon!! I just copy and pasted the banner from the other group I am in!

Welcome Bubs and Brit across sea, I have sent off for some of the cheaper ones so hoping they arrive today! Think I am the same and may check with the expensive one as you don't seem to be able to buy replacement sticks.

My headache seems to be clearing today :happydance: (thank god!! I think it was just cutting out everything! Caffeine, alcohol, etc!) hows everyone else getting on?

Ast xx

PLEASE can someone help me create one of those banners to go under my post please? :kiss:

Text can be added to your signature in your CP area. If you find particular text or piccies off internet they give a url code that's to be added. The team name I have came from https://www.familylobby.com/ and my ticker came from https://lilypie.com/

Hello girlies,

Well, after my second positive OPK on the 11th we ended doing some BD (lol), it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, as my hubby was half dead after work, but he had some sympathy for me (he should, I cooked him a lovely dinner ha ha ha).

Aster, how are u feeling today? I read yr post about those CB digital tests, I had no clue you can't get those replacement sticks! That is a complete stroke! :growlmad: Will you let me know how you get on with those cheap tests? Will u be testing today? Where did u buy them?

I didn't do another OPK last nite, I don't want to get too obsessed, and I am satisfied with the "hard work" my husband and I have put the last couple of days, so let's see in 2 weeks if it was productive or not..

Welcome Bubs and Brit across sea!! I hope you have fun in this thread..

Brit across sea, I haven't done any other type of tests apart from the OPKs, like u I have longish nails (overlays) and wouldn't want to make a mess down there lol..

KLF, when are you going on yr holidays? I am away tomorrow :happydance:, I am going home with my husband to my parents apartment, I am sooo looking forward to it.. This british weather is melting my head, I need a break!

I was thinking, should we do a list with our names and the date when our AF is meant to arrive? That way we can keep track how everyone is getting on.. What do you girls think? If it arrives we can let each other know and update the list with the next date.. (I don't know if I explained myself..:blush:)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->