TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Jasmine, you are so patient!! Well done on being cool calm and collected and I have my fingers, toes and eyelashes crossed for you!
It is positive if you had no symptoms with pg#1, I hope that is the same for me but i doubt it!!:nope: Do keep us updated, when are you due to test?

Hubby mentioned that we hadn't had :sex: in 12 hours!! Was I feeling ok!!!??
Think he was being sarcastic!! :roll: :blush: But until that AF comes i am gonna keep going!! :happydance:

Ast xxx

Jasmine, you are so patient!! Well done on being cool calm and collected and I have my fingers, toes and eyelashes crossed for you!
It is positive if you had no symptoms with pg#1, I hope that is the same for me but i doubt it!!:nope: Do keep us updated, when are you due to test?

Hubby mentioned that we hadn't had :sex: in 12 hours!! Was I feeling ok!!!??
Think he was being sarcastic!! :roll: :blush: But until that AF comes i am gonna keep going!! :happydance:

Ast xxx

lol that did make me chuckle!!! :winkwink: i bet he thought you werent feeling right haha!

I have everything crossed for all of you xx

Jasmine you do seem very chilled, especially being in the final week of the 2ww!!!! When do you think you'll test? Will you be good and wait for AF to be late?

Its those damn adverts for the tests that show you up to 6 days before your missed AF.... why are they playng on my impatience!!! :dohh:

Lou - I thought he was enjoying this new found enthusiasm but got the 'i am a bit tired...' comment the other night... made him do it anyway!!!:winkwink:

Hows you Brit across the sea? (can I call you Brit, or BAS?? Easier to type!:thumbup:)

Ast xxx

hehehe it is a nightmare, and the better halfs of all us ladies have not a clue what we put up with and what we go through!! :dohh:

cheers Aster :kiss: a good glass of wine (or 2 :winkwink:) is definately not off bounds and lets face it we wont be able to enjoy it as much when we get our :bfp:!!! and i know what u mean about those bloody first response tests it almost is as if you think ur talking out loud!!!

good luck jasmine :thumbup: lots of :dust:

hope everybody is ok xx :hugs:

Hows you Brit across the sea? (can I call you Brit, or BAS?? Easier to type!:thumbup:)

Of course :friends: - Brit Across Sea is a bit long winded (I didn't really think that one through at the beginning).

That's for sure with our men not knowing all that we go through, well I started to tell my DH about stuff but then I think I boggled his mind :saywhat: hence why now I don't really tell him anything. Poor guy, he's a bit like an ostrich really :rofl:.

Hello all...can I join your group?! I'm very new to the forum and am looking for some girls to cycle with/around with!! I got my first positive OPK just on Friday 8/14 so from what i've read that means I ovulated on Saturday 8/15!! I am just starting the doctor visits also and it turns out I have a "slightly elevated" testosterone level...not sure if I should worry yet but i'll be going to the doctor again to talk about that on Wednesday!! Does anyone know if it's something to worry about or if it's possibly PCOS if they said the normal range is 0-60 and I was at 62 on 8/7?? Thanks girls!!!! Hope to make some fast friends!!

Hi JMC welcome aboard!!
Sorry i can't answer any of your questions as i don't know but your doctor should be able to help!

I have my blood tests tomorrow so fingers crossed!!
(I bought a choc bar today for the first time in about 10 years so i must be ill!!)

Ast xxxx

Hi JMC :)
i can really answer either but im sure and i hope everything will be fine :* and for u as well Aster xx

got my clear blue digital ovualting thingy as well today should hopefully help me track my cycle this month at least i might know when im actually fertile which will be a first in 6 months lol!!!!! will try not to get adicted to testing 1.because i want it to be as naturall as possible and 2.its waayyy to expensive :)

off to pack for hols, speak to u all when im back will report on the OV testing hehhehe

xxxxxxx

Good luck with your opk honey and have a fab break!
Lots of love,
Ast xxx

:yipee: So only 7 days to go...

How are the rest of you girls doing? Jasmine are you still chilled and refraining from testing? FX that we all have some bfps coming our way soon.

Ooo Brit, not long now! Yay!! :happydance:
Hows it going Jasmine? Must be quite soon til test time!!
How are you JMC?

I am not very enthusiatic about this month as I have been feeling so crap. Went home from work early yesterday as I had a banging headache and my kidneys were killing me... :cry: Am off today and tomorrow though so going to have a quiet time and work on some pieces (I make beaded jewellery in my spare time)

I think I would feel different if I was pg but as I have never been, I don't know!:shrug: OH keeps trying to tell me that maybe I am not ill but pg but as I have dodgy kidneys, I think it could just be that! Just going to wait for the old AF but if it isn't here in 10 days then i might test.... its all so confusing!! Got no other symptoms but then my best friend had none at all!
Ok going to stop symptom spotting now and chillax with my beadies....:coolio:

:hugs: to all girlies...
Ast xx

hello all!!! I'm doing well, thanks Aster! I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well but lets hope that's a GOOD sign!!! I will be testing before I go to chicago on the 28th just to see if I will know if I should have some drinks or not....probably too soon to test though at only 12DPO....

I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I have nothing to worry about and that it's a good thing i'm ovulating on my own even if it's late....He said that either one of two things will happen...i'll get AF (around the 31st of August) or i'll get my BFP!!! He said to start the clomid if I do get AF and then we'll go from there....but I am going back in on Monday to have him check my progesterone to make sure that I did in fact ovulate and that everything looks normal!!! We shall see!!!

Hi girlies!!
Hows is everyone today?
I am feeling heaps better! (Can you tell!!:winkwink:) kidneys still hurting a bit but no headache so that is brill!!

Got a bit of work done yesterday and got lots more to work on today! (As well as having to do some housework.. boo!!! :hangwashing: when I really want to be :comp:!)

JMC - Are you going on hols to chicago? I am off for a few days to the seaside next week and I can't wait... will be our first wedding anniversary and around the time I am supposed to test.... yikes! Hope AF doesn't show as wat to celebrate our first year... :sex:

Brit and jasmine - hows you ladies today?

Am thinking that I ramble waaaay too much and maybe I might be better starting a TTC journal... what do you guys think about these?

Ast xxx

P.s Just discovered that asos.com does maternity clothes.... heehee... I am sooo bad.......:blush:

Hey girlies,

Thought I would just update our group list...
Unfortunately it looks like Jasmine P-T has had to leave BnB. I don't know why but here is a thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/177587-jasminet-p.html

So it looks like our little group looks like this!!

Bumble bee (hols till 24th Aug)
XKLFX (on hols til 26th)
Aster
Brit
Bubs
Lou
JMC

With our AF list like this (feel free to add yourself if you missed the post)

Bumble-bee: 24th August
Brit across sea: TBC
Aster: 1st September ish!

Anyhoo, just thought I would catch up if only for my own organisation!
Ok.... its just housework avoidance... damn BnB!!!:winkwink:

:hugs: to all. xxxx

That's a shame about Jasmine, I hope everything's ok.

My AF should be due on/around 27/08 (but obviously am hoping she stays away for good :winkwink:). Good to hear that you're feeling better and that your headache's gone.

So I'm 8dpo but I don't think I have any symptoms. I say "I don't think" 'cos I've had a couple of weird episodes of yellowy thick cm (ewwww - and I literally said this when I saw it!) but unfortunately only time will tell about this. Some say it is a symptom whereas it could just be my body playing tricks, so we'll see. Apart from that though - nothing in the symptom department.

Morning girls!! Yup! I'm going to Chicago on holiday/vacation but just for the weekend....i'll be going from August 28-30th only and then i'll be back! It's only about an hour or so flight since im just right nearby in Minnesota! CONGRATS on your anniversary Aster!!!

Today I am 6DPO but I haven't really help any symptoms at all...the ony thing i've noticed is a lot more creamy cm the past few days...not sure if that's normal but I guess we'll see!!! Oh, and i've been extremely hungry more than usual but that could also be a sign of AF...darn that :witch: ....I think she might be playin tricks on me!!!

Ooo my anniversary is the 30th, so that is the weekend I am away too! (although in the UK I can't imagine the beach will be too sunny! :nope:)

I totally understand what you mean Brit, I am trying not to think about symptoms or I start feeling twitches and weird things and over analysing everything. :blush:

Think I am 6DPO (although just on dates not tests) but not really sure. I find it really hard looking at CM as thought it might have looked quite clear and EW ish but then I can't really tell as been :sex: and now can't tell if its just :spermy:!! Sorry to be gross but at least you girlies understand!

I hope so much girlies that we all get our :bfp: this month!! (although sounds a bit more positive for you two!!:thumbup:)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: to you both. xxx

JMC - I hope you enjoy Chicago. Me and DH went there last month for a weekend and had a fab time.

CM checking can be difficult. I have been told that the best time to check cm is after doing a poo :)rofl:) 'cos by this time all the left over :spermy: should have been pushed out.

Aster you never know, you could have a fabulous anniversary present in the way of a bfp! FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->