TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Hehe, I know what you mean about the half dead DH - I have one of those too. That's why I've taken to near enough jumping on my DH around this time to make sure I stand a chance at catching that egg!

I am jealous about the positive OPK though but this morning I got a fab sign of O - I had the most tiniest bit of spotting in my cm. As you can imagine I was well excited about that! :happydance: I've only had that once before that I know of.

My AF ranges from about 27-31 days but hopefully once I know when I've ovulated I'll be able to let you know about when I'll be due. Are you guys gonna add a ticker? I find tickers a great way to keep track where people are in their cycle - I am nosey that way.

Hello!

Brit across sea, That is great news! Lots of :dust: for you! Our husbands are going be soo fed up with our behaviour! My DH said to me last nite before we went to bed, tonight I am going to sleep, I don't care if that test shows any smiley faces or not.. I couldn't stop laughing!

I will start the list today and if any of you of girls are interested in joining it, let me know:

AF DUE DATE:

Bumble-bee: 24th August
Jasmine T-P: 25th August
Brit across sea: TBC

As I mentioned, I am going on holidays tomorrow and won't have any access to the Internet, could any of you ladies update the list until I am back on the 23rd August please? I will be able to add any names today and don't think there will be major changes after that, as we are all expecting the AF around the same time.. Thanks!

x

Hi girlies,

I booked a dr appt for today for later on as headache is really making me tired and so thirsty so need to get it checked out.
I am not sure about my AF date as i have only just come off the pill but i was pretty regular before that at about 28 days so I guess that would mean it should be about the.... 1st Sept?? Not really sure at all but hey lets go for that one and if it don't show by then I can test and know!! (It is our first wedding anniversary on the 30th Aug so that would be nice but hey... whatever happens, happens!)

I bought my tests from online at a shop called https://www.zoombaby.co.uk I only ordered them yesterday afternoon so they are due to arrive tomorrow.... fingers crossed as think i will have to start testing pretty much straight away!

You guys make me chuckle with your stories of jumping on your OH!! As we haven't been trying that long my OH is still enthusiastic and finds it quite amusing that I put my feet up on the head board afterwards... just incase they can't find their way!!! :winkwink:

Great news brit across sea, fingers crossed for you!!

Going to go check out that ticker now.....
:hugs: to all!

Ast xxx

Hello girlies,

Ast, my husband and I have been trying for like.. a week! And he is already carrying on like that! This is going to be hard work.. lol

List updated:

AF DUE DATE:

Bumble-bee: 24th August
Jasmine T-P: 25th August
Brit across sea: TBC
Aster: 1st September

I am away on holidays girls, take care of yourselves and I will speak to you all when I come back! (24th August)

Lots of:dust:to all of you!!

:hugs: xo

Have a fabulous time on holiday, are you going anywhere nice? Again, I'm jealous. Just think, your 2ww will whiz by in no time!!!

Aster hopefully you'll get those headaches sorted. Oooh, glad to see you added a ticker!

:hugs:
Hello girlies,

Well, after my second positive OPK on the 11th we ended doing some BD (lol), it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, as my hubby was half dead after work, but he had some sympathy for me (he should, I cooked him a lovely dinner ha ha ha).

Aster, how are u feeling today? I read yr post about those CB digital tests, I had no clue you can't get those replacement sticks! That is a complete stroke! :growlmad: Will you let me know how you get on with those cheap tests? Will u be testing today? Where did u buy them?

I didn't do another OPK last nite, I don't want to get too obsessed, and I am satisfied with the "hard work" my husband and I have put the last couple of days, so let's see in 2 weeks if it was productive or not..

Welcome Bubs and Brit across sea!! I hope you have fun in this thread..

Brit across sea, I haven't done any other type of tests apart from the OPKs, like u I have longish nails (overlays) and wouldn't want to make a mess down there lol..

KLF, when are you going on yr holidays? I am away tomorrow :happydance:, I am going home with my husband to my parents apartment, I am sooo looking forward to it.. This british weather is melting my head, I need a break!

I was thinking, should we do a list with our names and the date when our AF is meant to arrive? That way we can keep track how everyone is getting on.. What do you girls think? If it arrives we can let each other know and update the list with the next date.. (I don't know if I explained myself..:blush:)

x

hey bumble bee, im away from 20th to 26th so guessing i will be ov around then,so difficult to tell at the mo!
Jasmine TP Welcome!:hugs: im the same not opk as just enjoying the :sex:!

bumble bee im happy to do the list etc but i feel sooo helpless :sad2:not knowing when my AF is meant to arrive!! but im with ya know where ya coming from :hugs:
and for everyone on this thread,as cheesy as this sounds,:blush: i love knowing we got each other to talk too its nice so thanks :hugs: x

oh and im feeling good on AF so enjoying a bloody good bottle of wine :) might as well while i can! hope ur all feeling ok xx and thanks for advice on the banners : )

Hello!

Im a newbie and would like to join lol :winkwink:

I am so confused by all of the shortening of the words etc on this site though :wacko:

I am trying for my first and this will be my first cycle. I am due to test on 8th August so a bit later than most!

I am really stressfull at the moment though as have been reading so many people who cant concieve after being on the pill! panicking a bit now!

Good luck everyone
xx

:wave: Hi ya. Yeah, the abbreviations can be a bit of a nightmare to begin with. When I first joined I used to have 2 internet explorer tabs open - 1 with the page I was viewing and the other with the abbreviations on :haha:. I still get stuck from time to time though and have to refer back. Do you know where to find the lingo and abbreviations? If you don't here's a link: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Where are you in your cycle?

:wave: Hi ya. Yeah, the abbreviations can be a bit of a nightmare to begin with. When I first joined I used to have 2 internet explorer tabs open - 1 with the page I was viewing and the other with the abbreviations on :haha:. I still get stuck from time to time though and have to refer back. Do you know where to find the lingo and abbreviations? If you don't here's a link: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thank you so much! I will now use that lol! Hopefully will help lots!

I came off my pill last month so this is our first go! Im only day 4 into my cycle so am thinking that between 23rd and 28th is the best time? Due to ov on 25th August?

Or am i just completely way off.....lol!!!

This may be a help to you to work out ovulation and fertile times: https://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html

Also, they say that some women are most fertile when coming off the pill so here's hoping for a quick bfp!!

This may be a help to you to work out ovulation and fertile times: https://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html

Also, they say that some women are most fertile when coming off the pill so here's hoping for a quick bfp!!

Thank you for all of your comments everyone :winkwink:

Thank you so much! I will now use that lol! Hopefully will help lots!

I came off my pill last month so this is our first go! Im only day 4 into my cycle so am thinking that between 23rd and 28th is the best time? Due to ov on 25th August?

Or am i just completely way off.....lol!!!

Hi :flower:
try not to worry about it too much,ive been trying for 6 months after coming off femodette and it may take a little while for cycles to regulate themselves!

i thought mine were ok straight away as had 3 28dayers now just had a 43!!:wacko:

im going along the route of regular :sex: and fingers crossed should see some results soon!
i wish you lots of luck xx:hugs:

OK, so I believe I ovulated on 13 Aug (Thurs) but only time will tell. CM seems to be drying up - good, good. I feel really positive about this month 'cos I know we done plenty of bding to catch that egg!

So how are the rest of you? Still busy :sex:? Go :spermy: catch those eggs!!!

Hey girlies!
Welcome lou and hi to the rest of you!
Don't worry lou I am a newbie too and I do the trick with opening the page with the abbreviations open so I know! I am also on my first month after coming off microgynon and this will be my first cycle. So fingers crossed for us!

So I went to the doc on Friday and my normal docs wife had gone into labour so I had to see another doctor, as I was sat there I could see the docs name on the door. It looked quite familiar and I suddenly thought that one of my husbands school friends was a Dr and had a similar name... I put it out of my mind though as she was too young to be a GP at 27! But alas no, it was her say there when I went in and she did ask if I wanted to see another Dr! But I actually felt she took be more seriously as she did know me, and it made me feel like I was talking to a friend.my blood pressure was quite high but the shock of seeing her prob didn't help! Anyway, she has ordered a full set of blood tests that I am having on weds so we'll see.
OPK came yesterday but both todays and yesterday was negative. :( never mind, she did say it may take a month to get back to normal!
Cm looked good though so may jump on OH later!;)
Hugs to all

Ast xxx

Hey all :hugs:

Hope everything is ok Ast at the Doctors xx

Can you put me on the list for OV around the 25th?? this is just a guess ( a hopefull one at that as it coincides with my hols!)

i dont know how long my letual phase is or anything!! feeling pretty lost and no idea where to start with tesing to see if i am actually OV etc :cry:

any help muchas gratias :kiss: xx

hows u guys? x

Aster, I wouldn't worry too much about negative OPKs. I, myself missed the surge this month and I've heard many girls say that they too have only got negatives off them. If your cm looks good bd as much as you can. You don't wanna miss that window :dust:.

KLF - the only real way to tell whether you're actually ovulating is by temping (but that tells you afterwards). As you say you've had a few 28 day cycles and then this longer 43, keep an eye on cm as if you were having a 28 day cycle. You may find this 43 day was just a fluke. Either way though, when that fertile cm comes your way get ready for bding.

As for me, well I'm well chuffed that FF pinpointed ovulation for Thurs, as that's the day I thought I ovulated as well. The only thing is though, 'cos I know that temps are supposed to stay risen after ov I'm not too sure whether or not I'm supposed to have air con on in my bedroom 'cos I actually woke up cold this morning :shrug:. Maybe I'll try one night without it.

Anyway, so now I'm in that dreadful 2ww and I know I'm gonna be symptom spotting like a crazy loon. I say the "dreadful 2ww" but I must say, I am feeling so excited this month. I have lots of pma, which I defo think we all should have. x

thanks britacross sea, i will bear what you say in mind, i dont think this was a fluke as prev cycle was 36 dys and one before that 20,then prev 3 were 28s! just was so postive thinking everything had slipped back to normall after coming off pill now its all gone nuts! but hey PMA :) im hopefull this month!
weird thing was i thought last cycle i had 2 spells of cm?? some around the 16th and some towards the end of july??? who knows!!! xxx

It isn't unheard of to have 2 spells of fertile cm. Bodies hey, why can't they be just a little easier to understand? :help:

XKLFX - :hugs: and :kiss: to you honey! Don't worry about OV'ing and dates, I think that just :sex: as much as possible is the answer!!! :winkwink: Hope you have a fab holiday!
I think that I am going to go with this method but have to keep coming up with new ideas to jump on him!!! :blush:

I get so confused (and a little bit desperate) with wanting to know if/when etc etc.... so going to chill out a bit. Had a few drinks last night and felt alot better and more relaxed at :sex: !!

Got a busy old week this week but hopefully BD every day may do the biz!:winkwink:

Big hugs to all and heres to a very (repro)ductive week!! :hugs:

Aster xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"