TTC #1 :) cycle buddie

Brit you make me laugh so much!!! :rofl:
:friends:

Thanks for all your advice, you are a star! :kiss:
Fingers crossed for us all! Got anything nice planned for the weekend? I am having a chilled one, with maybe a glass of wine to take my mind off it all! :winkwink:

lol xx

This whole ttc business is shocking :shock:! The stuff you learn during the journey is amazing.

I shall join you with the glass of wine :wine:. My DH is half Sicilian so as you can imagine, our house is never dry of vino. As for the weekend, I haven't got that much planned, apart from some exciting stuff such as power washing the patio and paths - do you think people are jealous of the life I lead :haha:? How's about you?

Thanks ladies!!!! I'm hoping this is the month for all of us!!! We will have to do updates as soon as we get back from vacation/holiday!!!

I have never been to chicago Brit!! I can't wait!

Please keep me updated girls!!! Much dust!

Oooo I have never been to america and is definately on my list! (and hubby,he is desperate to go!)

Ooo Brit - Sicilian eh? :winkwink: So why america? I would absolutely adore to live in italy, I visited my real Dad alot when he lived in Naples (he was in the forces) and it is so stunning as a country!

....Mine was a Malborough sauv blanc I'm afraid.... :blush:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol xxxx

Italians, lovely as they are, are a nightmare but in a funny way! We go over to Siciliy nearly every year 'cos dh's dad lives over there and that's enough for us. The family are just soooo chaotic and everyone seems to run on their own time, which really seems to kick into affect if they need any maintenance done :rofl:.

We spend a whole load of time in Texas (near Houston) due to my DH's work. I do love it out there, especially the weather! I've even started driving out there, which I was so proud of :smug:.

Naples - we were supposed to visit there last year but I was gutted 'cos we couldn't go due to DH's work commitments. One day we will though....

Right OK so this morning I woke up and felt a bit bummed out 'cos I couldn't find any symptoms to obsess over... Come lunchtime that all changed :happydance: So, my symptoms consist of.... bloated, nausea, gassy (both fluffing and burping - even us ladies can't help ourselves at times :rofl:). Actually the gassy (mainly fluffing) is the one thing that I just can't seem to stop, even my dog was mortified with me earlier and had to move :blush:!! Is it bad though that I'm extremely happy about this 'cos it means that I actually have "symptoms"?

HAHAHA Brit that's great!!! :rofl: That's a good sign if you can clear the dog outta the room!! Lets hope these are all great signs for you!!! As for me...i'm just hungry as can be and tired but i'm always tired!!!

Yep, I can relate to always being tired. I blame it on the fact that women think too much, which gives us mental exhaustion. :haha:

Have you seen this site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

I obsess over this every month but am always disappointed 'cos I never have any of the symptoms.... But not today. I do hope this feeling lasts, I have so much pma.

Oh wow that's a great website Brit!!! Now you have me hooked on another one!!! I wish I was having more symptoms now haha....we shall see!!!

How is everyone feeling/doing today?!!? I will be babysitting my little niece and nephew tonight so that should be fun!!!

Heehee you girls make me chuckle so much! :haha:
Brit I know what you mean about the italian maintenance... forever 'domani'!!! :winkwink:
But I do hate you for showing me that website.. I have alot of work to do today but find myself looking at websites!! You must be so excited though as is nearly test day!!!!

JMC - tiredness is the number one symptom, so fingers crossed for you!:winkwink: When are you testing?

I have had a very wierd weekend symptom wise.... I have had about 4 days of cramping.. only light not really hard but thought ' oh great.. AF must be on her way' then saturday we went shopping and after i had been to the loo for a No 2. Brit's CM spotting special...:blush: I definately thought i had some EWCM! I kinda put it out of my mind and thought that it couldn't really be EWCM, (but still jumped on hubby later just in case!!:winkwink:)

And then yesterday as i was going for a wee (not a brit special) I had a big EWCM... no denying that it was that and it was a little bit pink... Is that good??? I have read that this can be implanting with a bit of a bleed and cramps but EWCM makes me think I am ovulating?? Arrgghhhhh!!!! So I am back to square one and just as confused as ever!!! I have 1,2,3 and 4 of the symptoms on that webpage but the EWCM is confusing me! I know I am just impatient as I haven't had a proper cycle since being off the pill (this is my first pill free month) so who knows whats going on!!! :wacko:

I think if the dreaded AF stays away till my anniversary (sun 30th) I will take a test then and if it is a BFN I will wait another week for AF... Oh well, only today and tomorrow and then off to the seaside til monday... fingers crossed for some nice weather...it is so grey and overcast at the moment!!:cry:

lol and dust. :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Thanks Aster!!! I keep going back and forth on thinking "I am prego" one minute and then the next "I don't think I am" haha....I felt different this weekend but nothing really was a for sure "symptom" and then I keep thinking it's in my head...See i'm not sure how long this cycle will be since i'm all over the map but I'm going to test on Friday morning before I go to Chicago for the weekend...I don't want to test that early and be disappointed but I also don't want to go to Chicago and having many drinks if there's a possibility! So im torn and will test....It could be till August 30th before AF shows though so we'll just have to see!

Hmmm that all sounds good for you Aster as for symptoms!! See i'm confused on the CM in general....I have had a fair amount of whitish CM since OV so im not sure if that's normal either but seems to keep comin!!

I really do hope AF stays away for your anniversary!!! Ok, don't laugh but where is "seaside"?!

How is everyone else feeling/doing?!

:rofl: Ok, I know you said "don't laugh" but I couldn't help but chuckle as to the "seaside" comment. Basically, it's anywhere there's a beach and sea. It always makes me smile with the name differences.

I've been in a grump today - I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but thank goodness my bad mood seems to have passed! JMC I'm so there with you on the up and down feelings about being pregnant. This weekend I was sure I felt different but then I woke up this morning and honestly thought that I was going to see AF (phew... she's not here yet so I'm still in). Actually I might be your poas buddy if she hasn't shown by Friday. I've got a similar predicament 'cos we're going out on Friday for my DH's birthday.

Aster - that really made me giggle about the "Brit special" :haha:! Having pink in cm can be a great sign but I would have thought that with it being mixed with EW this is probably ovulation spotting. Maybe give yourself 2 predicted AF dates; 1) 14 days after you believed yourself to have ovulated and 2) 14 days after this pink spotting. That way you're covered.

Haha it is funny all of the differences in our terms! So where are you going that is seaside then!? hehe :rofl:

Well i'm glad you're in a better mood now!! I've been pretty moody lately too...happy then sad then irritated at the drop of a hat for stupid reasons but could be PMS too! Ugh, I just want to know already! Friday even seems so far away! I keep making trips to the bathroom to see if AF is going to start but so far so good!

Ok, don't laugh but where is "seaside"?!

Beside the sea! :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry honey, should have been more specific, am going to Falmouth which is in cornwall (Right in the south west corner of the UK for you lucky american girlies!) as the inlaws have a boat down there so going to have a little time bobbing along! We had our mini honeymoon on the boat (the first week after the wedding) and then a 'hot' honeymoon in January in the carribean when we could afford it! So it is really special and is like a second honeymoon in a way!

JMC, I know exactly what you mean!! I was sat here earlier thinking, 'I think i feel a bit sick.... yippeee!!' Then I looked at the clock and it was lunchtime and i had no breakfast!! :dohh: Is easier when we are away i think (although not the booze.... grrrrr) Am so gonna miss my :wine: when it does happen!

Think I will test on sunday with one of those early ones like this:
https://www.smefertility.com/first-response-pregnancy-test-160-p.asp
and if it is negative then I can at least enjoy a drink for our nice meal out!

Thank god i have a blackberry as i am going to be waiting for all the happy news from you girlies!!! PMA PMA PMA!!!
heehee... right back to pretending to work whilst looking at pregnancy websites.....:winkwink:

lol and :hugs:

Ast xxx

Haha that's ok Aster!!! That sounds like a great time!! I have never been anywhere besides the US and Mexico...well and the caribbean I suppose on our honeymoon as well! I hope to someday go to UK somewhere!!

Haha oh the craziness of it all! We are happy that we feel sick?!?! Wow! Oh gosh I have wanted a beer for awhile now so if I get my BFP i'll at least look forward to that!

Wow we are way too much on the same page...pretending to work while checking these websites!

I'm in sunny Lowestoft on the East coast (UK) at the moment. Although saying that, I think it's now gone cloudy... Hopefully you'll have some great weather though for your trip. This year, all it seems like I've done is travel and I'm actually looking forward to staying in one place for maybe say 3 months... Must keep telling myself not to grumble about that 'cos I won't be able to do that forever. In fact, this is the first cycle when I've ovulated and not been jet lagged.

Oo Brit, I know lowestoft as my real dad lives there now! I haven't seen him in about 10 years though so can't say I visit often! I am sure it is quite different from the US though, how often do you go back and forth?

I moved to the midlands (middle of the UK for the US girlies)when i met my husband from Dorset (near the sea - :kiss: @ JMC I will think of you everytime I say 'seaside' now!!) and miss being my the coast so much. :cry:

But I want to move back one day (hubby wants to move to the US!!- but I think that is cause he thinks it is like when we went to mexico when we first got together - tex mex heaven!! ) :thumbup:

Am staving now so off to find a snack... mmmmmmm....

Ast xxx

Your DH would love Texas then if he loves the spicy food! Mmmmm this talk of food is making me hungry. My dinner's in the oven and won't be done for another hour :cry: It's worth the wait though. We're having chicken chasseur mmmmm.

We go back and forth as per when my DH's needs to go. It's actually his business but he's got one here too so hence why we're not exactly grounded to one place. I don't think we're going back until November but in between then we're off to Sicily for SIL's wedding and also going to Australia for DH's 40th birthday treat. I've never flown so much in my life but it's all good fun really.

Oooh the smell of my dinner is wafting through.....

Ooo don't I'm starving now!!!!:winkwink:

HELLOOOOOO LADIES!!!!!

Yes, I am back!!! OMG, I had the best time ever!! Lots of sunshine, food and drink, you really can't beat that!! And of course, I am blaaaaack (10 levels higher than tanned lol)..

On the other hand, the AF came to visit me just on the day I expected, that was TODAY :growlmad:.

But I am ok, it is only the first month trying, so I wasn't expecting to have a wee bun in the oven straight away.. It is all cool.

Jasmine, I read yr posts!! What happened?!? :hugs:

Lou 1st time and jmc11, welcome to our thread! :winkwink:

List updated (let me girls know if there have been any changes):

AF DUE DATE:

Brit across sea: TBC
Lou 1st time: 8th August
Jasmine T-P: 25th August
XKLFX: 25th August
Aster: 1st September
Bumble-bee: 21st September
jmc111: TBC

XKLFX, when is yr AF due? I put 25th August, but I think that is yr OV date, isn't it?

And how is everyone?? Any biz?? Who is talking about food?? lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"